MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
50-cent.gif

I heard Anita from Smino in the background tho :obama: w music choice

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He has spoken about black women just not to the same depth as he does black men. White folks and black women can't go indepth on black men either
What nikka???? Have you heard of Fox News and Madame Noire???? What you seen the homie's post where he talked about all the TV shows and Movies by Black women bigging up white dudes and dissing Black Men?

I guess you never heard of The Color Purple They're making it a musical now.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Easier for him to break down the issues with black men since he is a black man. I doubt any man could go indepth about black women since we don't know what it's like to be them.
He couldnt coordinate a video for BW to discuss this?

IMO theres a larger issue of "Deconstructing masculinity, patriarchy and capitalism as it relates to men" becoming a cottage industry.

I personally dont think the Intersectional Feminists can have an objective conversation about how toxic modern women can be. A big part of that conversation is about the exploitation, depersonalization, and commodification of sex being byproducts of Womens lib and how its toxic in some ways. They cant have that conversation because they would see it as capitulating to Patriarchy and taking agency away from Women. Itd also run away the LGBTers and Ultra Sex Positive folk who make up the vocal Left (but who want the destabilize the hegemonic order so they arent inclined to figure out solutions).

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
it's incredible when and where folk pick and choose to police Black people using this "term of endearment"

now beyond just being "black", there are other criteria for being able to use it

:mjlol:
No one saying he can't use it. It just doesn't sound authentic. I have personally taken that word out my vocabulary since I'm in a profession where I can't use it. So in a social setting for me to use all type of N word would sound inauthentic:manny:

Daps
it's incredible when and where folk pick and choose to police Black people using this "term of endearment"

now beyond just being "black", there are other criteria for being able to use it

:mjlol:
i don’t use the term. but i can judge its use by other black people, and it doesn’t sound natural coming from him.

:unimpressed:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What nikka???? Have you heard of Fox News and Madame Noire???? What you seen the homie's post where he talked about all the TV shows and Movies by Black women bigging up white dudes and dissing Black Men?

I guess you never heard of The Color Purple They're making it a musical now.
nikka, how is any of that going indepth on black men like his black boy trauma, black male sexuality, or black manosphere videos? None of those videos are surface level and can't be done with the same intricacies as a black man