FD Signifier says nikkas who post in the coliseum are lames

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's trying to avoid turning into yet another "women dumb" commentator so he only ever touches upon how women contribute to propping up these systems. He often fails to mention that for a lot of men, the reason they aren't vulnerable is because they made the mistake of being vulnerable with a woman they trusted and she made him regret it.

Whether it was a mother that said "stop that crying or ill give you something to cry about" or the woman that barked on and on about how her man is not being open with his emotions only for her to throw the moments he was back in his face when she was angry.

Or the millions of women who heard what Donald Trump said on that hot mic and decided to still vote for him over a woman who wanted to EXPAND protections for women and children. There is a serious problem of women who uphold these systems that hurt them and men and that's a discussion that he either doesn't feel equipped to have or he is too afraid of having for fear of fukking up his brand.

I trust Intellexual media to pick up where he may be leaving off on that. A lot of her videos are focused on women so she has more flexibility when it comes to that.

Had to look that person up and found this

I can see this upsetting the usual suspects that posts here lol

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I said my larger point of contention against him in this post, but its extremely reductionist for him to label the forum posting manosphere as "just a bunch of frustrated nerds". In his Black Manosphere video he clearly made a point of showcasing the "Smasn ahd Dash" segment of the manosphere i.e. younger, masculine presenting (as he calls it, i.e. muscular, handsome, and fashionable) men who echo the same talking points. Even IF you want to strawman the Coli as a bunch of terminally online incels, are we really saying that all those other manosphere dudes were ALL LAMES?

To his credit, FD has done a lot to deconstruct how many of us are frustrated and angry due to a constrained view of masculinity. The biggest blindspot for him is never acknowledging Women are just as brainwashed, broken, and angry as we are...They are just as much perpetuators of a broken hegemonic system of Patriarchy as men are. Yes the system overall is to blame but its laughable that men have to be bigger than that at all times and see past the individuals actors and go straight to the system.
The City Girl "Get the Bag "Feminists prove that yet not one word about that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Easier for him to break down the issues with black men since he is a black man. I doubt any man could go indepth about black women since we don't know what it's like to be them.
So you couldn't make an intelligent observation? You know how many books written by white people about Black people there are? Sociology is all about studying groups whether you're a member of said group or not.

By that logic Black women can't speak on Black Men since they ain't Black Men.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Part of my wants to go minute by minute to dismantle this stuff...

But one of his most effective arguments is omission of scale.

The Coli + Black Manosphere Youtube + White Manosphere Youtube + Random Twitter accounts - makes it seem like us "dusties" are much bigger than "divestors"

It's like the rest of culture doesn't exist.

These are divestor fantasies that reach millions

Scandal-cast-Where-Are-They-Now.jpg

QUEENCHARLOTTE_101_Unit_02192RC.jpg

This is on top of the "Black Men ain't Ish" Industrial Complex

oprah-winfrey-in-the-color-purple-1541447363.jpg

And can't forget "big homie" Tyler Perry - that's been able to monetize Black women's disdain for Black Men

And for generations, especially in mainstream media - Black men just take the abuse.

That's fine.
That's all good.

But the second someone had the temerity to disagree........

It's Misogynoir........

If he really wants to see how Black women feel about Black Men, what gets them going

He should check out Lipstick Alley.

A much bigger and more populated message board.

They got threads on Travis Kelce that go for 100's of pages.
Timothy Chalamee
Chris Evans..

Naw, divestors and swirling Black women are some insignificant minority - when in fact they are all throughout main stream media as well as online media.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I said my larger point of contention against him in this post, but its extremely reductionist for him to label the forum posting manosphere as "just a bunch of frustrated nerds". In his Black Manosphere video he clearly made a point of showcasing the "Smasn ahd Dash" segment of the manosphere i.e. younger, masculine presenting (as he calls it, i.e. muscular, handsome, and fashionable) men who echo the same talking points. Even IF you want to strawman the Coli as a bunch of terminally online incels, are we really saying that all those other manosphere dudes were ALL LAMES?

To his credit, FD has done a lot to deconstruct how many of us are frustrated and angry due to a constrained view of masculinity. The biggest blindspot for him is never acknowledging Women are just as brainwashed, broken, and angry as we are...They are just as much perpetuators of a broken hegemonic system of Patriarchy as men are. Yes the system overall is to blame but its laughable that men have to be bigger than that at all times and see past the individuals actors and go straight to the system.
This is my biggest problem with him, his ilk, and social media. Granted I have no hate for bro and even agree with him at times. But it’s crazy how we can all agree on how the manosphere/red pill ideology is brainwashing. A generation of men and boys to hate black women, but look the other way when women are too. Being brainwashed with anti black men rhetoric and propaganda. That’s being spread and echoed by black women across the web. He says that the hate comes from a “small group” and that he even sympathizes with them. But how when they’re apart of the same two headed dragon. As the brothers who constantly bashes and spreads anti black women content. You can’t cut off one head and leave the other one free of accountability.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah no way I would've addressed the coli direct. He talks about not feeding rage bait think of how many of his subs will find their way here?
You ever looked at how many lurkers visit this site? Currently it's 3,334 guest to 1,326 members. Over 3,000 people looking at the dumb shyt that's posted here. I wouldn't be surprised if manosphere dudes and far-right content creators use this site to for content.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you couldn't make an intelligent observation? You know how many books written by white people about Black people there are? Sociology is all about studying groups whether you're a member of said group or not.

By that logic Black women can't speak on Black Men since they ain't Black Men.
He has spoken about black women just not to the same depth as he does black men. White folks and black women can't go indepth on black men either

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Had to look that person up and found this

I can see this upsetting the usual suspects that posts here lol

Here's where the shyt gets goofy to cover all the bases talking about slavery, poverty, giving smoke to divestors and pro Blacks all of that shyt ain't necessary, There needs to be a system of extreme accountability to anyone who attacks women full stop. The probllem is women try to justify bullshyt because she don't want to see her abuser get hurt or worried about the lack of support etc.

In situations like that there needs to be I forgot the word they used for it but basically an elaborate system of asking forgiveness and maybe giving them a bag and that being the end of it.problem solved but people are invested in being seen as a victim at all times.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You ever looked at how many lurkers visit this site? Currently it's 3,334 guest to 1,326 members. Over 3,000 people looking at the dumb shyt that's posted here. I wouldn't be surprised if manosphere dudes and far-right content creators use this site to for content.
They defnitely do use shyt from here and viceversa that's the one thing I agree with him shyt is like an continous loop.