FD Signifier says nikkas who post in the coliseum are lames

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He changed his name from "Acid Cannon." He's always posting far-right/alt-right bullshyt when he's not sympathizing with Jordan Peterson or sucking off Elon Musk.

He sounds like the typical chan site trash.

These clowns come out the woodwork anytime there's an opportunity to bash Black women.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
nope. malc is a troll
That's why it's the perfect cover. If he played it straight, we'd figure it's him pretty easily. It'd be the poster who always rides with him and supports the exact things he does.

I would think he'd want to remain lowkey or avoid too much suspicion. Which is why I say he either only lurks or is behind one of the troll accounts

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I said my larger point of contention against him in this post, but its extremely reductionist for him to label the forum posting manosphere as "just a bunch of frustrated nerds". In his Black Manosphere video he clearly made a point of showcasing the "Smasn ahd Dash" segment of the manosphere i.e. younger, masculine presenting (as he calls it, i.e. muscular, handsome, and fashionable) men who echo the same talking points. Even IF you want to strawman the Coli as a bunch of terminally online incels, are we really saying that all those other manosphere dudes were ALL LAMES?

To his credit, FD has done a lot to deconstruct how many of us are frustrated and angry due to a constrained view of masculinity. The biggest blindspot for him is never acknowledging Women are just as brainwashed, broken, and angry as we are...They are just as much perpetuators of a broken hegemonic system of Patriarchy as men are. Yes the system overall is to blame but its laughable that men have to be bigger than that at all times and see past the individuals actors and go straight to the system.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said my larger point of contention against him in this post, but its extremely reductionist for him to label the forum posting manosphere as "just a bunch of frustrated nerds". In his Black Manosphere video he clearly made a point of showcasing the "Smasn ahd Dash" segment of the manosphere i.e. younger, masculine presenting (as he calls it, i.e. muscular, handsome, and fashionable) men who echo the same talking points. Even IF you want to strawman the Coli as a bunch of terminally online incels, are we really saying that all those other manosphere dudes were ALL LAMES?

To his credit, FD has done a lot to deconstruct how many of us are frustrated and angry due to a constrained view of masculinity. The biggest blindspot for him is never acknowledging Women are just as brainwashed, broken, and angry as we are...They are just as much perpetuators of a broken hegemonic system of Patriarchy as men are. Yes the system overall is to blame but its laughable that men have to be bigger than that at all times and see past the individuals actors and go straight to the system.
Easier for him to break down the issues with black men since he is a black man. I doubt any man could go indepth about black women since we don't know what it's like to be them.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

I think he's trying to avoid turning into yet another "women dumb" commentator so he only ever touches upon how women contribute to propping up these systems. He often fails to mention that for a lot of men, the reason they aren't vulnerable is because they made the mistake of being vulnerable with a woman they trusted and she made him regret it.

Whether it was a mother that said "stop that crying or ill give you something to cry about" or the woman that barked on and on about how her man is not being open with his emotions only for her to throw the moments he was back in his face when she was angry.

Or the millions of women who heard what Donald Trump said on that hot mic and decided to still vote for him over a woman who wanted to EXPAND protections for women and children. There is a serious problem of women who uphold these systems that hurt them and men and that's a discussion that he either doesn't feel equipped to have or he is too afraid of having for fear of fukking up his brand.

I trust Intellexual media to pick up where he may be leaving off on that. A lot of her videos are focused on women so she has more flexibility when it comes to that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I actually agree with a good number of his takes, and that line hit hard

Like breh, just because it's true don't mean you have to say it :mjcry:
Say what you want about The coli nikkas don't take themselves too seriously over here nikkas regularly talk about Coliincels and shyt but according to him everything he did was right no mistakes by him at all.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Anybody that takes that fat, low-T, egotistical, unlikeable, performative male feminazi seriously needs help. Thank fukk him and his cornbread tube ilk are being taken less seriously by the day.

These two lovely, intelligent black women refute everything these shyt headed loony lefties are about.

No wonder you're head is fukked.

You watch kidology videos

Both of these hoes are worse than fd for different reasons lol

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He know to put this shyt on his B side account, haven't watched this or the swirler vids yet
Dude is one of my favorite "woke" channels with intelexual being the other one, so hoping he isn't jumping the shark and going all in on men just to get his numbers up
That's exactly what he did, Is Intelllexual that thick Only Fans Feminist chick?