Facebook is the worst thing to happen to the Internet!!

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course, all social networks suck. Everybody is a celebrity now or wants to become one.

Daps
It is a tool that people don't know how to use right! The amount of times people post up their whole itinerary for their vacations etc have me thinking 'somebody is gonna break into your crib and steal that 50inch screen you were bragging about last week while you're away'

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
god what kind of anti-social a$$holes are you people?

no facebook, twitter, instagam, myspace?

:troll:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Yeah, MySpace was kinda the GOAT to me...

That Zip code search function was :noah:

They fukked up when they start letting people put as many images, videos, Gifs as they wanted to on their pages...

click on somebody's page and 2 different songs and a Youtube vid would all start at once with the dancing baby in the background, shyt would constantly freeze my computer

its more so that they were ahead of their time now computers have faster RAM and internet speeds if it was like that back then :ohlawd:

i loved the search funtion "10 mile radius-no kids-not looking for anything serious"

*results 10 pages* :blessed:

and you can see if they read your note or not :lawd:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The part about your female cousins and relatives is real brehs :merchant:

Then you gotta see all these thirsty nikkas simp her and type thirsty ass comments while you sitting there with the :birdman: face, It's gotten to the point where I don't even wanna know what my female cousins are doing on facebook on some Mario Winans shyt :to:
Word I got some fine ass cousins. I didn't know one of em had a bunch of simps until I tagged her in a pic we took together and them nikkas started tripping cause they thought I was her bf and she be liking my pics and commenting them calling me handsome and shyt. I'm thinking she does that shyt to get nikkas jealous.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This very thread is exactly why a few months ago I made this thread:

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/94499-anyone-else-anti-social-networking.html#.UYwS46Lry6E

So I agree with the O/P 100%. Social Networking is tiresome and people IMO, need to stop living through or comparing themselves to other people's lives. Be you and be happy, real talk. But it's out of control. The amount of projecting on facebook and instagram is wild. Twitter is cool to an extension cause it's cool that you type something and you see what people all around the world felt on that subject. Whenever a big event happens people start tweeting about it all over the world. But Facebook is beyond played out but sadly it's not going anywhere anytime soon. It's way too popular and way beyond the success of "Myspace". Facebook is a damn brand bringing in billions on Wall St now.

What people don't get is all your pictures and information belongs to facebook. Even after you delete your account they still store all the information. Basically you have given away your personal information and photos to a corporation. your photos are no longer yours. Once you post a photo on Facebook, it's theirs. It's too late, people are going to have to leave it but so many have it. Also social networking is also here to stay as we now communiate online then we do in person. So in conclusion, I'm anti-facebook but I'm more or less anti-social networking. It's funny facebook calls these your "Friends" yet are they really your friends? How many people know every single person on their facebooks? Facebook has a very generic viewpoint of what a friend really is.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
its more so that they were ahead of their time now computers have faster RAM and internet speeds if it was like that back then :ohlawd:

i loved the search funtion "10 mile radius-no kids-not looking for anything serious"

*results 10 pages* :blessed:

and you can see if they read your note or not :lawd:

Myspace was :noah:

I have two Facebooks. One was my main, and one from back in the day I never deleted. I deleted my main....i dont have shyt to say on Facebook anymore. shyt is corny. I still use my old account to see what my friends, family are doing (stalking I guess :skip:) but, I havent posted shyt on that page since 2011.

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
Just log off bruh, I only get on Facebook like once a week

And when I do I have the :beli: face as I scroll down my TL

Its not like I'm missing anything cause a week later the same people will be posting the same type shyt... I really can't take it on a regular basis

I especially hate these type of post

"This is one of the hardest things I ever had to go though, send prayers" :dwillhuh: :beli:

Then somebody ask "Whats going on?"

And then they like "Can't talk about it on FB" :wtf:

:mindblown:

I use to hate the "Don't Feel Like Being Bothered Today" status that seeks attention, knowing good and well they'll ask what's wrong.
:what: If you really didn't want to be bothered get off FB

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:snoop:

On some real shyt I can't take it no mo

Facebook has caused me to hate 98.2% of my family, friends and associates:snoop:

People I had respect for and thought carried themselves a certain way have shown their true ratchet colors

My older sister is the fake super religious Facebook poster- she post about 484894 pictures a day being an attention whore

- this nikka I went to high school with and supposed to be a preacher doesn't realize when he "Likes" broads half naked pics his friends can see it

- my homeboy post like a 13yr old white broad

- my aunt- is on Facebook making a post bout being horny and hollering at nikkas 30 years younger n shyt

- hoes on there airing out their baby fathers
- nikkas working at Sears posting pics of stacks of crumpled 1's like they big time dope boys
- my female cousin keep posting pics in tight ass dresses and always liking my pics making me want to act on forbidden lust:snoop:
- my male cousin who I had no ideal was gay is always "liking" some shirtless nikkas pics

- the few white people I had as friends on FB was making too many "Obama can try to take my guns if he wants" post

- this broad keep making passive aggressive post about me not fukking with her

The people on my Facebook are actually worse than Coli posters- at least nikkas anonymous on here

fukk all that, what ya auntie name is :steviej:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Tired of people posting IG shyt, e-cards, fake quotes that some famous person never said, attention whoring, passive aggressive shyt. But eventually you get used to it and just reconnect with people, holla at some old chicks to see if you can fukk and laugh at dumb shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I use to hate the "Don't Feel Like Being Bothered Today" status that seeks attention, knowing good and well they'll ask what's wrong.
:what: If you really didn't want to be bothered get off FB

I fukking hate this shyt. If you don't want to be bothered don't log on! Don't fukking announce the shyt. I never had instagram, but I don't understand why people bytch about attention whoring on there. Isn't that what instagram is all about, posting pics? I automatically assume anybody that does instagram is an attention whore. :yeshrug: