Facebook is the worst thing to happen to the Internet!!

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
"You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God... and where can you go from there?"

678387_1301659952999_full.jpg

Vanity | Define Vanity at Dictionary.com

excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.; character or quality of being vain; conceit:
an instance or display of this quality or feeling.
something about which one is vain.
lack of real value; hollowness; worthlessness: the vanity of a selfish life.
something worthless, trivial, or pointless.

The Devil's Advocate Vanity defenitely my favourite sin - YouTube

:demonic:

:lupe: cant be saved

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just log off bruh, I only get on Facebook like once a week

And when I do I have the :beli: face as I scroll down my TL

Its not like I'm missing anything cause a week later the same people will be posting the same type shyt... I really can't take it on a regular basis

I especially hate these type of post

"This is one of the hardest things I ever had to go though, send prayers" :dwillhuh: :beli:

Then somebody ask "Whats going on?"

And then they like "Can't talk about it on FB" :wtf:

:mindblown:

Ah the "please ask me what's going on in my life!" posts.

I can't believe people actually do this though.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Social media in general is for females. 2 out of 3 at max is fine, but I am HIGHLY suspicious of any "heterosexual" male with a Facebook, Twitter, AND Instagram.

I have a facebook.

I don't know how to read Twitter. That shyt is like heiroglyphics.

Isn't Instagram just an app? :unsure:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Eddie Barzoon - "God's special little creature" - YouTube

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShluRkx2kaM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShluRkx2kaM[/ame]

Eddie Barzoon! Eddie Barzoon! Ha! I nursed him through two divorces, a cocaine rehab, and a pregnant receptionist. God's creature, right? God's special creature? Ha! And I've warned him, Kevin. I've warned him every step of the way. Watchin' him bounce around like a f--kin' game. Like a wind-up toy! Like 250 pounds of self-serving greed on wheels! The next thousand years is right around the corner, Kevin. Eddie Barzoon -- take a good look, because he's the poster child for the next millennium! These people - it's no mystery where they come from.

We got a billion Eddie Barzoons all joggin' into the future. Every one of 'em getting ready to fist-f--k God's ex-planet, lick their fingers clean as they reach out toward their pristine cybernetic keyboards to tote up their f--kin' billable hours!! And then it hits home! You gotta pay your own way, Eddie. It's a little late in the game to buy out now!! Your belly's too full, your dikk is sore, your eyes are bloodshot, and you're screamin' for someone to help!! But guess what? There's no one there!! You're all alone, Eddie. You're God's special little creature!

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

On some real shyt I can't take it no mo

Facebook has caused me to hate 98.2% of my family, friends and associates:snoop:

People I had respect for and thought carried themselves a certain way have shown their true ratchet colors

My older sister is the fake super religious Facebook poster- she post about 484894 pictures a day being an attention whore

- this nikka I went to high school with and supposed to be a preacher doesn't realize when he "Likes" broads half naked pics his friends can see it

- my homeboy post like a 13yr old white broad

- my aunt- is on Facebook making a post bout being horny and hollering at nikkas 30 years younger n shyt

- hoes on there airing out their baby fathers
- nikkas working at Sears posting pics of stacks of crumpled 1's like they big time dope boys

- my female cousin keep posting pics in tight ass dresses and always liking my pics making me want to act on forbidden lust:snoop:
- my male cousin who I had no ideal was gay is always "liking" some shirtless nikkas pics

- the few white people I had as friends on FB was making too many "Obama can try to take my guns if he wants" post

- this broad keep making passive aggressive post about me not fukking with her

The people on my Facebook are actually worse than Coli posters- at least nikkas anonymous on here

Gone head make that smash or pass thread you seem to be on the ropes about this here

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
embrace the fukkery :blessed:

to me, its funny to see all the keyboard christians and sluts claim good girl status. no different than love n hip hop atl

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

On some real shyt I can't take it no mo

Facebook has caused me to hate 98.2% of my family, friends and associates:snoop:

People I had respect for and thought carried themselves a certain way have shown their true ratchet colors

My older sister is the fake super religious Facebook poster- she post about 484894 pictures a day being an attention whore

- this nikka I went to high school with and supposed to be a preacher doesn't realize when he "Likes" broads half naked pics his friends can see it

- my homeboy post like a 13yr old white broad

- my aunt- is on Facebook making a post bout being horny and hollering at nikkas 30 years younger n shyt

- hoes on there airing out their baby fathers
- nikkas working at Sears posting pics of stacks of crumpled 1's like they big time dope boys
- my female cousin keep posting pics in tight ass dresses and always liking my pics making me want to act on forbidden lust:snoop:
- my male cousin who I had no ideal was gay is always "liking" some shirtless nikkas pics

- the few white people I had as friends on FB was making too many "Obama can try to take my guns if he wants" post

- this broad keep making passive aggressive post about me not fukking with her

The people on my Facebook are actually worse than Coli posters- at least nikkas anonymous on here

:krs::krs:

Dude named every type of fb poster outthere. You forgot to mention the ppl who check in/foursquare EVERYWHERE. How you gon check in on the I95 highway?!?

Or the dude who uploads 100+ pictures for every weekend/vacay. That srsly breaks all types of guy code. Up one dope pic from your phone,and keep it moving.
tumblr_mes7fr6PXo1r0jddko1_500.gif

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
whats bad to me is when my fukking real dad posts happy birthday on my wall but cant pick up a phone to call noone. much less a gift, or come through and say it in person. nikka 65 living wih a 70 yr old brawd in a retirement home trying to run game on hoes 30 years his junior. in a way, fb shows peoples true colors, it reveals how fake they truly are.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
yep, the attention whoring is crazy out there :mindblown:

i stay on instagram too but I had to stop following some people, I mean pics of everywhere you go and your food? :aicmon:

food pictures needs to stop