Facebook is the worst thing to happen to the Internet!!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Aye posting from my cell on this Afghan Roshan - takes to long to quote and just to load a page I have to do it over and over

But Facebook and the coli is the only thing I go on the net outside of work and financial management shyt-

And since I can't even access the Coli for some reason on my laptop I'm on Facebook more

-I also forgot to mention, this white dude who was in my 1st unit and haven't seen for years, had the gaul to ask me to invest 10k in some fitness video shyt he trying to make :what: dude asked over Facebook
I want to post the pics of my female cousin :ohlawd:
I really think she trying to entice me

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Aye posting from my cell on this Afghan Roshan - takes to long to quote and just to load a page I have to do it over and over

But Facebook and the coli is the only thing I go on the net outside of work and financial management shyt-

And since I can't even access the Coli for some reason on my laptop I'm on Facebook more

-I also forgot to mention, this white dude who was in my 1st unit and haven't seen for years, had the gaul to ask me to invest 10k in some fitness video shyt he trying to make :what: dude asked over Facebook
I want to post the pics of my female cousin :ohlawd:
I really think she trying to entice me

:what:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you have a really sh!tty peer group, breh. Step ya network up.

Exactly. Breh's whole family set-up is built for Worldstar. It just took Facebook to project it in front of him :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Facebook has annoyed me for quite some time just because of all that "like for Jesus, ignore for Satan" crap or picture of a half mutilated war veteran with a caption that says "1 like = one respect" not to mention all the chicks who just post relationship memes all the time. The problem is, I can never give up facebook, because I have two jobs, each with a lot of down time, and ill just kill time by scrolling through the news feed every once in a while. I need to just unfollow the folks that do those things, but it'd be too many people.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:rudy: What do you mean how so? Why would someone who's NOT an attention whore need to be on all three sites? :comeon:

People use all three for varying different reasons, most people probably get their from news from twitter and facebook, to keep updated on things they enjoy, learn different things, store memories etc.

I just didn't understand how you were using gender to determine what social networking sites were acceptable. Social networking is hardly exclusively for females.

Maybe in your world perhaps, but the rest of us earth-dwelling citizens may see things a bit different.

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
those inspirational posts are the worst

bytch how you gonna try to inspire me when you aint shyt yourself:childplease:

fake ass poets

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
People use all three for varying different reasons, most people probably get their from news from twitter and facebook, to keep updated on things they enjoy, learn different things, store memories etc.

I just didn't understand how you were using gender to determine what social networking sites were acceptable. Social networking is hardly exclusively for females.

Maybe in your world perhaps, but the rest of us earth-dwelling citizens may see things a bit different.

So you have a Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter? :pachaha:

:wrist:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Instagram pics should be no more than 2-3 in a day...these dumb ass reposts killin that shyt for me.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:snoop: The new Breeds of Facebook user are idiots. The ones that try to kick knowledge but come off like a pure dumba**. "L1f3 iz no g4m, got presiate da lil thang."...and than you have the batch of idiots that doesn't know that "liking" a big booty picture shows up on everybody's newsfeed. 10 minutes later they're the same one liking a bible quote.:rudy:. If you're gonna post a status update every 5 min open a twitter account. If you're an attention loving whore who takes 20 pics of yourself a day open a instagram account.