Facebook is the worst thing to happen to the Internet!!

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I upload pics of me and close friends and just network with it. :ehh:

I post a job-related status once in a while but that is it.

i delete all ratchets and people with "John GetMoney Michaels" type names or ppl who say they have online haters and shyt :pacspit:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Private/Closed FB groups pure comedy!

FB is also very informative when you like certain products/services.

You have to know how to filter out the BS and it's enjoyable.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Web 1.0 was the shyt. Back in the days before your everyday run of the mill people found out about it, when we basement dwellers had it all to ourselves :ahh:

Like back in 01, 02, that was my shyt

"Social media" of the day being IRC, where all the real OG trolls be at :ahh:
cybering chicks on MSN :mjpls:

before anyone ever heard of the word "meme" :ahh:

yeah fukk Facebook and the people it attracted to the internet

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
They need that Dislike button :gladbron:,what cracks me up is when people put up videos or songs and get 0 likes and then they repost the same song later :dead:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you have a Facebook delete it, if you don't have one don't get one. Problem Solved!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Man, the internet was the shyt before all you fakkity Untermenschen populated the web and shyt.

I remember I back in '75 or so before all you fukkchest c*ntsacks were even squiggles of sperm in your fukkface of a dad's flap of balls, I was hollerin at Military broads on MILNET.

Now all you dikkheads had to come in and ruin it.

I'll never forget when I was with Tim TBL Berners at CERN and we were chilling in our cubicle, I took a puff of dro and we had some bytches come through. It was nothing regular shyt for us internet nikkas.

Anyway we were passing the loud and I was like, "Yo TB, *Puff* let's think for a moment *puff* we can use hypertext to link and access information of various kinds as a web of nodes in which the user can browse at will"

TB was like: :ohhh:*puff* you a good nikka my nikka, :myman: but the fukk do we call that shyt my nikka?? *puff*

And I was like, "*puff* yo...this shyt gonna be on the world my nikka? :ohhh:"

And TB was like, "Yeah my nikka that's the plan, have all sorts of nikkas and shyt on the web, they can create stupid internet forums and shyt and trade dikk pics between dudes *puff**snort* (we had coke too), they can have vast delusions of grandeur. We can even have nikkas on websites be 'photographers' and brag to strangers about their material gains and excesses even though they are nothing but insignificant little blips in the grand scheme of things. They can create alternate identities, and falsified worlds and dimensions that would never come true in a million years. shyt about to be wild bra *puff**puff**snort*"

"Damn b" I thought. "Sounds like a web of dread, but that shyt is like connected to the world b, like you said my nikka"

And then we were like, "WORLD WIDE WEB" at the same time.

And here we are today. So pretty much you guys have me to thank for this nightmarish facade we point our faces at every day.

Hope you fukks are thankful.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
A similar case could be made for twitter. Or maybe the people I follow are just dumbasses

Dettol

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people still use facebook???? :what:

havent logged in since 2010/2011 when they started that timeline front page sh1t.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I mainly use it to keep up with old friends. So I can see which one's are pregnant, locked up, found Jesus, wants you to know they found Jesus so like this Jesus picture, not a hoe no more, wants a real man, takin pictures with the kids, bowling, strippin, at the club 30 years old still taking ratchet pictures...ya know...facebook shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mainly use it to keep up with old friends. So I can see which one's are pregnant, locked up, found Jesus, wants you to know they found Jesus so like this Jesus picture, not a hoe no more, wants a real man, takin pictures with the kids, bowling, strippin, at the club 30 years old still taking ratchet pictures...ya know...facebook shyt.

very demonic

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Facebook has fukked up the creep game.

I got twice brehs :to:

These hoes kept writing hearts all on my wall and liking pics

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah my friend has been making subliminal post about me for the last 2 days. I asked her to take my sew in down and she told me she charges $30 for it but instead of charging me I'm going to follow her to the airport so she can drop her rental off and then take her home. She didnt ask, she told me this is what I'm going to do. Nah, bytch I'll just pay the $30. Now she on facebook talking about how she learned her lesson, she going to stop doing stuff for people because she cant depend on anyone blah blah blah. I wanted to say BYTCH FUUUUUUCCCCCKKK YOU.

People dont even talk anymore...just get online and make comments and act out.

Audacity. Somebody need to let her know she ain't she for that.