Facebook is the worst thing to happen to the Internet!!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm not doing shyt. Don't mind me, do your thing, girl :lolbron:

Cool, just to clarify for everyone. You're so insecure in your masculinity that you refuse to visit innocuous websites for fear of being called a female in front of other coli posters, essentially.

Sound like a cool adult to be around, definitely :coffee:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Cool, just to clarify for everyone. You're so insecure in your masculinity that you refuse to visit innocuous websites for fear of being called a female in front of other coli posters, essentially.

Sound like a cool adult to be around, definitely :coffee:

coolsis.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cancelled my facebook account 2 years ago and it helped me to become much more productive. I got tired of sifting through all the BS just to keep up with all my friends. I told all my friends that if they want to contact me, they would either call me or write me a letter.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The part about your female cousins and relatives is real brehs :merchant:

Then you gotta see all these thirsty nikkas simp her and type thirsty ass comments while you sitting there with the :birdman: face, It's gotten to the point where I don't even wanna know what my female cousins are doing on facebook on some Mario Winans shyt :to:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i go maybe once a day, scroll down to see if there's anything funny. but even that is starting to annoy me.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Haven't been on facebook since 07:ahh:

was on twitter for a few months last year and deleted that bullshyt, no instagram none of that bullshyt

I don't fukk with social networks....holla at me in the streets or hit my cell phone up...If you don't have my number then I don't know u

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
:snoop:

On some real shyt I can't take it no mo

Facebook has caused me to hate 98.2% of my family, friends and associates:snoop:

People I had respect for and thought carried themselves a certain way have shown their true ratchet colors

My older sister is the fake super religious Facebook poster- she post about 484894 pictures a day being an attention whore

- this nikka I went to high school with and supposed to be a preacher doesn't realize when he "Likes" broads half naked pics his friends can see it

- my homeboy post like a 13yr old white broad

- my aunt- is on Facebook making a post bout being horny and hollering at nikkas 30 years younger n shyt

- hoes on there airing out their baby fathers
- nikkas working at Sears posting pics of stacks of crumpled 1's like they big time dope boys
- my female cousin keep posting pics in tight ass dresses and always liking my pics making me want to act on forbidden lust:snoop:
- my male cousin who I had no ideal was gay is always "liking" some shirtless nikkas pics

- the few white people I had as friends on FB was making too many "Obama can try to take my guns if he wants" post

- this broad keep making passive aggressive post about me not fukking with her

The people on my Facebook are actually worse than Coli posters- at least nikkas anonymous on here

I hope this rant doesn't include me, since we're Facebook friends :to:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
keep it all the way 100 i kinda miss Myspace lowkey it was better than Facebook is now

Yeah, MySpace was kinda the GOAT to me...

That Zip code search function was :noah:

They fukked up when they start letting people put as many images, videos, Gifs as they wanted to on their pages...

click on somebody's page and 2 different songs and a Youtube vid would all start at once with the dancing baby in the background, shyt would constantly freeze my computer

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
That checking in thing makes no sense to me. No one cares, b. FB has made me give :rudy: face so many times when i see these people in person. Instagram on the other hand i can mess with. I don't follow any attention whoring girls. Strictly landscape photography feeling :blessed: