Facebook is the worst thing to happen to the Internet!!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I like when dudes do some over the top simping on a chick's picture but she only responds and flirts with the dude that just said "nice pic" and kept it moving.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
That shyt is corny for real. These cornballs I work with always ask "why don't you have a facebook account I wanna add you as my friend" nikka I don't even talk to your ass at work unless I have too so why the fukk I want you up in my business on some shyt like that? :what:

Then whenever someone tries to show me something like "aye check out this shyt someone posted on facebook" :krs: and they show me acting like it's the funniest shyt ever and it's some corny meme that I saw 2 months earlier on here or some other site. :comeon:

I don't need to talk to my fam online if I need to talk hit my cell or house phone up.

bytches be on there fronting like they all high and mighty talking bout I love my boo :whoo:

I'm thinking to myself bytch me and my whole squad done ran through your asses and you trying to front like you some super loyal bytch. :facepalm:

Never had one but whenever I see shyt at work that people be showing me or talking bout I think to myself y'all some lames for real.

All my real friends not some "7774 friends" these clowns claim they have know when or where to find me. :myman:

One of my female friends pissed me off acting like she was dropping knowledge bout shyt but it was all shyt I had texted her before. Trying to claim and front on shyt she ain't know nothing about. My dude at work showed me that shyt I just :snoop: shyts stupid.

If you ain't down to tie one on at 1am on a random weeknight you ain't no homie of mine. :lift:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
facebook became wack the second they expanded from just a few Ivy League schools....I remember when it just a few thousand of us on there in 05 and only shyt on there was info about what parties were poppin on the weekend

I personally deactivated my account years ago. Facebook was hot in 05. Now its :flabbynsick:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I like when dudes do some over the top simping on a chick's picture but she only responds and flirts with the dude that just said "nice pic" and kept it moving.

:beli: this idiot at work would do this shyt to bytches all the time. Some obvious no better than smash and dash bytch would post some photo of her and her seed (bytches no older than 20 most of the time) and this lame would be posting shyt like "you're so beautiful you need a man that will treat you like a queen" then turnaround and say "why don't you let me take you and the kid out for some ice cream lets go to the park" :huhldup:

While he posting that the other 10 nikkas that already hit post a simple :shaq: type reply and she all :jawalrus: then the nikka would get mad because she ignored his post

Then he'd turnaround and delete her from being her friend after acting all :sadbron: and claim like he wasn't liking her like that anyway. If I had a facebook I would've clowned the shyt outta that dude if I saw some corny shyt like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
then in 06 they started letting in you lower tier college nikkas :what: but I was still gonna give facebook a chance

I got off that shyt in 07 after I saw they started letting high school kids on :why:

now its got moms, grandmas, etc.

shyt is wack as fukk b

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
The only time I enjoyed Facebook was when it first dropped and was for college kids only :blessed: I used to holler at hoes from school and post all kind of fukkery with my crew
Once they opened it up to the masses it went down and down..then nikkas family members signed up and fukked the game all up.
De-activated my account in October and haven't looked back..I'm a better member of society for it :jawalrus:

I do miss Myspace though....The GOAT search function for hollerin at hoes :to:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a patna who post shyt like

"$500 down...thanks to the strip club"....he'll post that while we together at a sports bar...I'm like dude :leostare:

or how about the random chick who's naked all the time then will say "ni99as too thirsty".....smh

https://www.facebook.com/mzcupcakez.striptonite/photos

ole girl bad but dont say ni99as thirsty cuz u look thirsty as them screaming for attention:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The funniest is broads who post a pic half naked, bent over or whatever and get over one hundred likes and then when you click over to the next pic of their little crumbsnatcher and it has like 4 likes :laff::dead:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Yeah my friend has been making subliminal post about me for the last 2 days. I asked her to take my sew in down and she told me she charges $30 for it but instead of charging me I'm going to follow her to the airport so she can drop her rental off and then take her home. She didnt ask, she told me this is what I'm going to do. Nah, bytch I'll just pay the $30. Now she on facebook talking about how she learned her lesson, she going to stop doing stuff for people because she cant depend on anyone blah blah blah. I wanted to say BYTCH FUUUUUUCCCCCKKK YOU.

People dont even talk anymore...just get online and make comments and act out.

fukk her. I still love you:o:. You're all I need in this life of sin... '13 Bonnie & Clyde, AZ and B!

concise

Veteran
Daps
then in 06 they started letting in you lower tier college nikkas :what: but I was still gonna give facebook a chance

I got off that shyt in 07 after I saw they started letting high school kids on :why:

now its got moms, grandmas, etc.

shyt is wack as fukk b

HS kids came on in 06, friend

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Yeah. I despise it more than Twitter. I wish Instagram existed around 2006-2008.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville