Facebook is the worst thing to happen to the Internet!!

Racked Up

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt is corny for real. These cornballs I work with always ask "why don't you have a facebook account I wanna add you as my friend" nikka I don't even talk to your ass at work unless I have too so why the fukk I want you up in my business on some shyt like that? :what:

Then whenever someone tries to show me something like "aye check out this shyt someone posted on facebook" :krs: and they show me acting like it's the funniest shyt ever and it's some corny meme that I saw 2 months earlier on here or some other site. :comeon:

I don't need to talk to my fam online if I need to talk hit my cell or house phone up.

bytches be on there fronting like they all high and mighty talking bout I love my boo :whoo:

I'm thinking to myself bytch me and my whole squad done ran through your asses and you trying to front like you some super loyal bytch. :facepalm:

Never had one but whenever I see shyt at work that people be showing me or talking bout I think to myself y'all some lames for real.

All my real friends not some "7774 friends" these clowns claim they have know when or where to find me. :myman:

One of my female friends pissed me off acting like she was dropping knowledge bout shyt but it was all shyt I had texted her before. Trying to claim and front on shyt she ain't know nothing about. My dude at work showed me that shyt I just :snoop: shyts stupid.

If you ain't down to tie one on at 1am on a random weeknight you ain't no homie of mine. :lift:

Same shyt happened to me bruh....seen that an told her u better put some quotes roun this :ufdup:

Looking back on it I'm just glad she was listening and was feeling it enough to bite :obama:

Stopped fukkin with fb tho...only get on if somebody hit me

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
got a homeboy who if we go somewhere together will make a facebook post where it has exactly where you're at tagged in it and will tag me in it.

thanks man, i really need my family to know we're down Norma Jeans right now......smh

The subliminal posts......seeing cousins pictures showing their titties............a dyke younger cousin with a picture of a chick palming her ass........

smh

my facebook friends list is small (and constantly getting smaller) and its still too much foolishness.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
got a homeboy who if we go somewhere together will make a facebook post where it has exactly where you're at tagged in it and will tag me in it.

thanks man, i really need my family to know we're down Norma Jeans right now......smh

The subliminal posts......seeing cousins pictures showing their titties............a dyke younger cousin with a picture of a chick palming her ass........

smh

my facebook friends list is small (and constantly getting smaller) and its still too much foolishness.
damm

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So u want to bang ur cousin according to that forbidden lust statement :sitdown:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So u want to bang ur cousin according to that forbidden lust statement :sitdown:

:whew: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i cant help it

i been in Afghanistan over 2 years and only got to have sex when I went on leave

but even before I came here i thought about it:ahh:

lawd:ahh: i just want to get drunk with her at a family reunion and go for a walk and eat that forbidden fruit:whew:

i aint gone lie that bytch sexy gawd

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Same chick:
Now, she tells her family is selling a store front with apt above but she didnt tell me the price. I send my husband over to look at it and he told me it was cool but see what her number is. I call and ask her and she tells me 200K :why:

I'm like on the south side :patrice:
King Dr :patrice:

I asked her has she talked to a real estate agent or is this a number she came up with. She tells me its something they came up with.

I tell her okay and basically end the convo. Now she is on fb talking about Stop acting like y'all got money, if you aint got it, then you just don't have it. I hate a subliminal bytch

:mindblown:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Same chick:
Now, she tells her family is selling a store front with apt above but she didnt tell me the price. I send my husband over to look at it and he told me it was cool but see what her number is. I call and ask her and she tells me 200K :why:

I'm like on the south side :patrice:
King Dr :patrice:

I asked her has she talked to a real estate agent or is this a number she came up with. She tells me its something they came up with.

I tell her okay and basically end the convo. Now she is on fb talking about Stop acting like y'all got money, if you aint got it, then you just don't have it. I hate a subliminal bytch

:mindblown:

:shaq2: why would u even consider doing business with her to even go look?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:shaq2: why would u even consider doing business with her to even go look?

If the numbers where good then it didnt matter who she was. Honestly she was my best friend up until recently. I've been friends with her for 22yrs. I met her when I was 12 and we've been great. I'm not sure whats up with her right now tho. I guess we're just growing apart.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If the numbers where good then it didnt matter who she was. Honestly she was my best friend up until recently. I've been friends with her for 22yrs. I met her when I was 12 and we've been great. I'm not sure whats up with her right now tho. I guess we're just growing apart.

:patrice: she single?

if so she jealous and ratchet

stop holding on to them ratchet hoes

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:patrice: she single?

if so she jealous and ratchet

stop holding on to them ratchet hoes

She's married but her husband is in jail. :gladbron: She still hasnt told me why though. He probably beat her up or something. I know I should let the friendship go but she's been around so long. She hangs at my mothers house when I'm not even there. Everyone knows her and acknowledges her like my sister. I asked her whats the deal a few months ago and she reversed it on me like I was hating on her and starting problems so I just let it go.

Oh and I miss you. Hope your staying safe.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am pretty sure the original facebook crowd - people born between 1979 and 1986 have completely abandoned facebook. The only people that use facebook now are people in there 50's and teens.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She's married but her husband is in jail. :gladbron: She still hasnt told me why though. He probably beat her up or something. I know I should let the friendship go but she's been around so long. She hangs at my mothers house when I'm not even there. Everyone knows her and acknowledges her like my sister. I asked her whats the deal a few months ago and she reversed it on me like I was hating on her and starting problems so I just let it go.

Oh and I miss you. Hope your staying safe.

u better leave her alone
i envision her trying to fukk up some of your shyt:ehh:

i miss u too:sadcam: