Explain to me how the young bucks are better than the Usos

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
First off….
I’m sure you agree this ain’t no argument and never has been one. This been a simple peaceful discussion….. niccas is fukking drama queens and per our convo a few weeks ago. You should now know why I move how I move….. this an example of the dumb shyt I’m talking bout

I don’t think I was the one that brought up disadvantageous or fairness.

And I respect that, I don’t see it whether back then or now with all the elements/reasons I already brought up. That’s why I was asking you to be more specific…. Which you kinda wasn’t

But I won’t knock your opinion. This was never a fight contrary to some assumptions
Nah, this is definitely not an argument. We're just two brehs chopping it up about rasslin'. It ain't that serious, this is all in fun.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What you're not realizing by putting the Usos in the Cody spot is that you're acknowledging that they're the big stars of that group. Are you saying that they're bigger than the MAGA Bucks? If not, why wouldn't the Usos deserve a Cody?

No…. And I clearly stated my reasons why they was in that spot.

But then I pivoted…… for you, I said if you want a “Cody” the question now is who out there not working for AEW/ROH, Impact or WWE that’s a “Cody”?

I honestly don’t know who that guy is currently, outside of maybe EC3.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
No…. And I clearly stated my reasons why they was in that spot.

But then I pivoted…… for you, I said if you want a “Cody” the question now is who out there not working for AEW/ROH, Impact or WWE that’s a “Cody”?

I honestly don’t know who that guy is currently, outside of maybe EC3.
My bad, I missed the underlined part.
:whoa:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are we talking in ring? Or just popularity/merch sales, because the team in the E winning that 10 times out of 10.

In ring, Usos are way more consistent, but they wrestle the E cookie cutter matches, I appreciate Bucks because they CAN put on good unique matches when with the right people. But who is to say Uso's wouldn't come up with some great matches on the indies when not constrained. Some of their E PPV work is really nice... Usos got the mic category for sure, Bucks do some crazy overacting in lots of their promos.

I'll take Usos, Bloodline stable is too good right now.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
My bad, I missed the underlined part.
:whoa:

Now not for nothing…. If it was The New Day?

Man, I don’t know if they would’ve done the same or exceeded but maaaaaaaan…. I can see them getting close. :leon:

As big as everyone may think USO’s are. New Day was bigger then and still bigger now when Vince puts that machine behind them

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
How does ANY OF THIS have anything to do with who's better and the OP. fukkin IDIOT. Y'all can disagree and that's fine but Jesus Christ what a ridiculously pointless tangent

Young Bucks have been having 5 star matches and changed the industry. The Usos have been having.......matches. And coasted off their cousin who has been the recipiant of a "Make Roman the Face of our Company Dammit" push.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Young Bucks have been having 5 star matches and changed the industry. The Usos have been having.......matches. And coasted off their cousin who has been the recipiant of a "Make Roman the Face of our Company Dammit" push.
Dave meltzer ratings aren’t a barometer of quality. Their matches are not as good as most uso ppv matches. No amount of spots, finisher spam, stars, comedy, or chants will change that.

edit: and without all in theres no aew,..and nobody gives a shyt about that show without kenny, okada, kota, and everyone else on that card. If i’m lying tell me why pwg or roh never blew with the bucks at the top for YEARS

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Dave meltzer ratings aren’t a barometer of quality. Their matches are not as good as most uso ppv matches. No amount of spots, finisher spam, stars, comedy, or chants will change that.

edit: and without all in theres no aew,..and nobody gives a shyt about that show without kenny, okada, kota, and everyone else on that card. If i’m lying tell me why pwg or roh never blew with the bucks at the top for YEARS

What memorable thing have either uso brother done outside a wrestling ring that people have remembered that doest include getting (unnecessary) DUI's?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
What memorable thing have either uso brother done outside a wrestling ring that people have remembered that doest include getting (unnecessary) DUI's?
I’ll take usos vs new day cage match at hiac 17 over any bucks match, and as a youngbucks fan you probably don’t value stories but their current story is better than anything bucks, ever, and their rivalry with new day 16-18 was better than any bucks rivalry with only the hardys conquest for gold vs bucks comparing

Edit; wait why are you even talking about what they’ve done OUTSIDE the ring when they’re more successful INSIDE the ring? Why move the goalposts.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Now not for nothing…. If it was The New Day?

Man, I don’t know if they would’ve done the same or exceeded but maaaaaaaan…. I can see them getting close. :leon:

As big as everyone may think USO’s are. New Day was bigger then and still bigger now when Vince puts that machine behind them
True indeed!