Explain to me how the young bucks are better than the Usos

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Nothing about wrestling in 2022 is mainstream though, literally the only wrestlers casuals know are John Cena, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, The Rock, Austin, Foley, Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, and maybe CM Punk.

Like yeah you can say nobody checking for the Young Bucks, but ain’t nobody checking for the Usos like that either.

Remember when WWE went to Rolling Loud? The crowd was DEAD, they didn’t know what the fukk was going on.

The difference is this.

More people know who the Usos are (because they're in WWE).

But the people who know the Young Bucks, are more willing to spend money on the Young Bucks than the people who know about the Usos are to spend money on them.

The Bucks can do what the Usos have done. The Usos have never shown they could have done what the Bucks have done.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The difference is this.

But the people who know the Young Bucks, are more willing to spend money on the Young Bucks than the people who know about the Usos are to spend money on them.

The Bucks can do what the Usos have done. The Usos have never shown they could have done what the Bucks have done.
Stone Cold and Alexa Bliss sell the most WWE merchandise

stone-cold-steve-austin 3,657,224
john-cena 2,649,836
alexa-bliss 1,645,945
nwo 1,292,561
roman-reigns 1,164,253
the-rock 992,114
jimmy-uso 885,930
jey-uso 862,130
ultimate-warrior 825,841

They're doin pretty good :patrice:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Putting 70k in a stadium for Wrestlemania doesn't make you pop culture relevant. Those are 2 entirely diff things

At my job….. I got some coworkers that actually went to this past wrestlemania.

They went for the spectacle and for the “event” in general. And they admitted they didn’t know who well over half the wrestlers were :russ:

But they said they had a cool time and enjoyed the city:ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The difference is this.

That right there is pretty much the truth of the matter and about the most fair take one can have in here.

Whether 3-4 years ago AND currently.

If the USO’s left the E,

Let say they clicked up some guys that never been in the E in say……

Willie Mack and Jeff Cobb.

Does coli believe they could headline and fill up an arena and put on a PPV with a major buyrate with a bunch of other independent guys less known than them?:ohhh: (No one gonna wanna answer either of the bolds and will avoid like the plague)

Also could it equal or eclipse All In?:patrice:

Last edited:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The difference is this.

The usos are better workers and are more popular than the young bucks. THAT is what it comes down to.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The usos are better workers and are more popular than the young bucks. THAT is what it comes down to.

They not better workers. Usos never in their lives had a match as good as YB/FTR a few weeks ago (just to name one).

More popular depends on how you define that. Again, more people know the Usos because they're in a bigger company, but they not a bigger money-making act than the Bucks. Maybe the Usos are a team you could build a PPV card/company around, but we don't know that for sure. We know that for sure about the Bucks.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I gotta disagree, I don’t even like the Bucks like that (I think FTR & The Lucha Bros are better) but I can’t name one Usos match since that Hell in a Cell vs The New Day (which was 5 years ago btw) that was better than YB vs the Lucha Bros at All Out.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That right there is pretty much the truth of the matter and about the most fair take one can have in here.

Whether 3-4 years ago AND currently.

If the USO’s left the E,

Let say they clicked up some guys that never been in the E in say……

Willie Mack and Jeff Cobb.

Does coli believe they could headline and fill up an arena and put on a PPV with a major buyrate with a bunch of other independent guys less known than them?:ohhh: (No one gonna wanna answer either of the bolds and will avoid like the plague)

Also could it equal or eclipse All In?:patrice:
I think that since they have a higher visibility, and a lengthy family history in the pro-wrestling business, the Uso's could host an event to rival All In. They have the network, name, and connections to pull it off.
My question though is why the Usos would, and I quote "click up some guys that never been in the E in say……

Willie Mack and Jeff Cobb." when the Bucks partnered with Cody Rhodes, who had a higher profile than them? If we're keeping things equal, shouldn't the Usos partner with someone on an equal or higher standing than them? I'm a fan of both Willie Mack (you missed Mack's great performance at the Impact ppv last week, btw) and Jeff Cobb, but neither of them have the box office appeal that KKKody had back then.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think that since they have a higher visibility, and a lengthy family history in the pro-wrestling business, the Uso's could host an event to rival All In. They have the network, name, and connections to pull it off.
My question though is why the Usos would, and I quote "click up some guys that never been in the E in say……

Willie Mack and Jeff Cobb." when the Bucks partnered with Cody Rhodes, who had a higher profile than them? If we're keeping things equal, shouldn't the Usos partner with someone on an equal or higher standing than them? I'm a fan of both Willie Mack (you missed Mack's great performance at the Impact ppv last week, btw) and Jeff Cobb, but neither of them have the box office appeal that KKKody had back then.

They reason for “the why” @Rollie Forbes

Because in my example I was using the Usos as the Cody element.

Since like Cody, they coming from the E.

I was using Willie Mack and Jeff Cobb as the similar element as the Bucks & Omega was at the time as a couple of guys that wasn’t in the E. And they was just 2 random choices, I was trynna think of someone that’s not in AEW or WWE

Does that clear it up for you?

Also higher visibility doesn’t always mean more fanbase or more popular.

Aliyah or Tamina have higher visibility than Jordynne Grace or Rosemary….. but they no where near as popular or known as them

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
They reason for “the why” @Rollie Forbes

Because in my example I was using the Usos as the Cody element.

Since like Cody, they coming from the E.

I was using Willie Mack and Jeff Cobb as the similar element as the Bucks & Omega was at the time as a couple of guys that wasn’t in the E. And they was just 2 random choices, I was trynna think of someone that’s not in AEW or WWE

Does that clear it up for you?

Also higher visibility doesn’t always mean more fanbase or more popular.

Aliyah has higher visibility than Jordynne Grace or Rosemary….. but she no where near as popular or known as them
I get what you tried to do, but if we're comparing the Usos to the Jacksons, then the Usos would still be entitled to a Cody. Fair is fair.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Also you said something very interesting

They have the network, name, and connections to pull it off

Fair Enough….. so out of curiosity I’d love for that the be elaborated. Like what network/connections do they have? Like I know and get the OG Elite had connections with ROH, NJPW and network with the indies at the time to do what they did.

But realistically who would the USO’s have? If we being real, it’s doubtful Vince would help them…. So that eliminates that, they can’t use ROH and AEW more than likely out the question.

Not sure if they really have a solid relationship with Impact, NWA, Dragongate or NJPW since they never worked there.

Do the Miavia’s stills have something in Hawaii that’s up and running?

Also do they own the name USO’s and can try use it or will they have to go with the Fatu’s?

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I get what you tried to do, but if we're comparing the Usos to the Jacksons, then the Usos would still be entitled to a Cody. Fair is fair.

Nope,

there was only 1 Cody

and there are 2 Uso’s

and I’m already being more than fair

The scenario is also either them doing this 3-4 years ago or now.

Honesty, I’m not sure how successful or close to All In they would be now.

But no way in hell could they achieved this 3-4 years ago way pre Bloodline

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Also you said something very interesting

Enough….. so out of curiosity I’d love for that the be elaborated. Like what connections do they have? Like I know and get the OG Elite had connections with ROH, NJPW and the indies at the time to do what they did.

But realistically who would the USO’s have? If we being real, it’s doubtful Vince would help them…. So that eliminates that, they can’t use ROH and AEW more than likely out the question.

Not sure if they really have a solid relationship with Impact, NWA, Dragongate or NJPW since they never worked there.

Do the Miavia’s stills have something in Hawaii that’s up and running?
First thing, I almost missed this post. Use that reply button breh so that I know you're talking to me, please.
As far as connections, I wasn't even thinking about Vince or his family, so let's eliminate them. I was actually talking about their familial connections (people who have done business with their father, grandfather, and great uncles). Some of those people are assets at the Usos. disposal. They also have family outside of the WWE (Eddie Fatu & Nia Jax, for example) who they could hire for an appearance on their event. In addition to that, the Usos have many former coworkers who could be talked into working their event.
Also, they could possibly get promotion on their friends' (New Day's, Booker T's Hall of Fame, Peter Rosenberg's, etc.) podcasts.
There are many more avenues for them, but those were the types of connections that I was talking about.