Explain to me how the young bucks are better than the Usos

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Gave Tony booker of the year already eh? I mean I cant blame ya but still. Their story with Omega and Hangman beginning with the greatest tag team match in the history of pro wrestling at Revolution 2020 and culminating at Full Gear 2021 with Page beating Omega for the title starting a title reign which should be still ongoing, was better depending on what you want out of wrestling.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
purists love to flex bring “real wrestling fans!”

It’s like a badge of honor for the smartest in the room types

"And then I told him 'I watch wrestling for the matches, you watch wrestling for the 'YOU MY BROTHER! YOU MY COUSIN!" for a half decade :obama:you see we are NOT alike!"

%E2%80%9CCatching_Up%E2%80%9D_-_Being_The_Elite_Ep._273_7-57_screenshot.png

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
"And then I told him 'I watch wrestling for the matches, you watch wrestling for the 'YOU MY BROTHER! YOU MY COUSIN!" for a half decade :obama:you see we are NOT alike!"

Lol It’s funnier because he said it to me of all posters.. someone who literally watches AEW weekly

Like :comeon:

I feel like this bloodline stuff is pretty important to wrestling.. like in a historical sense. We’re living through a pocket of pro wrestling that’ll be pretty pivotal once it’s over, and I doubt we’ll have anything like it for a while much like nwo, yes movement, Austin McMahon etc.

And I say that as someone who fukks with AEW and doesn’t think we’ll see a better match than omega/Ospreay this year in any company.. not allowing yourself to enjoy this bloodline stuff because you’re caught up in some purist tribal “real wrestling” bullshyt is pretty wack. But if that makes you feel cool, then by all means.. talk that hangman shyt.

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Tbe only thing they are better than the Uso's is queefing.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What's crazy is, the elite could've done this exact storyline with Kenny in Roman's place, and hangman in solos...but they're not good enough, creative enough, or skilled as performers to do so.
Didn't they try to do this with Hangman Page? I think the issue is the bolded. I think the elite are just good performers and not that skilled elsewhere. I don't think the young bucks are a top tag team and they've always had that indie feel that they just do moves with no substance and are awful on the mic. I think the true star of the elite is Kenny. and he's not really a promo guy. I think he works well when he's got somebody like Don Callis to cover where he lacks on the mic.

Anyways, back on topic, but I think the mystique about the Young Bucks has been tarnished since they started AEW. I think they were good in short doses and being in the indie/njpw scene shielded them from lack of characters and promo skills. I feel a tag team like Motor City Machine Guns is everything the Young Bucks should be, but too bad MCMG were a couple of years early because they do everything better than the bucks imo.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I got my very own fan fict now, how fitting with your love for “cinema”. It’s strange how watching wrestling for wrestling is controversial

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I got my very own fan fict now, how fitting with your love for “cinema”. It’s strange how watching wrestling for wrestling is controversial
Watching wrestling for the in ring stuff isn’t controversial. We all watch for in ring stuff in some capacity. Some people watch movies specifically for action scenes and love John Wick type shyt, and some people watch movies for the storytelling/performances and need more than dope action sequences. You like what you like.

But speaking down on other cats like you’re more enlightened or something because you a workrate junkie is just weird fam. That was the weirdest, geekiest flex I ever seen.. and that’s why people laughed at you lol