Explain to me how the young bucks are better than the Usos

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Dave meltzer ratings aren’t a barometer of quality. Their matches are not as good as most uso ppv matches. No amount of spots, finisher spam, stars, comedy, or chants will change that.

edit: and without all in theres no aew,..and nobody gives a shyt about that show without kenny, okada, kota, and everyone else on that card. If i’m lying tell me why pwg or roh never blew with the bucks at the top for YEARS

Who main evented that show? :sas2:

Who was promoted as top acts in the lead-up to the show?

ALL_IN_WGN_Poster.jpg

Have Roman's cousins ever main evented any PPV ever? :jbhmm:

To answer your other question.. ROH never dreamed big enough. That's partially why ROH ended up the way they ended up. All In was the show ROH could have aspired to do. Supercard of Honor with the Hardys/Bucks on top (another match better than anything the Usos have ever done) was their biggest house ever and could have filled a MUCH bigger arena than it did with the right push/promotion behind it. But ROH just didn't move with that kind of foresight.

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I was never really a Young Bucks fan & thought they were pretty corny both on TV & outside of the ring, but I have to admit that their matches deliver. When they turn it on, their matches are great to watch. I thought their tag title run last year was really solid. I actually wouldn't mind them jumping back in the tag title picture, especially after their match with FTR a few week ago.

Listening to them on the AEW podcast & Dark Side of the Ring, I'm starting to think they're not as bad as I may have thought :hubie:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I prefer The USO’s :yeshrug:

I would love to see them wrestle without the WWE chains holding them back because I think they could do some really sick moves/cool spots.

I never seen a horrible USO’s match…there were some Young Bucks matches that were praised to high heaven that were questionable but I’m not gonna deny them having classic matches going back to the PWG days and they’re the most successful indie tag team of all time which they deserve they’re flowers for..

Im just not a huge fan of they’re style….It looks cool visually but they’re matches are like video games. It’s too scattered brained for my liking.

The USO’s can do similar shyt…but they have WAY better in ring psychology and I like they’re physical/no nonsense approach compared to the nerdy/tongue in check comedy shyt they do..

The real dream match I wanna see…USO’s vs The Briscoes. That would be incredible….

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I’ll take usos vs new day cage match at hiac 17 over any bucks match, and as a youngbucks fan you probably don’t value stories but their current story is better than anything bucks, ever, and their rivalry with new day 16-18 was better than any bucks rivalry with only the hardys conquest for gold vs bucks comparing

Edit; wait why are you even talking about what they’ve done OUTSIDE the ring when they’re more successful INSIDE the ring? Why move the goalposts.

u forgot when aew marks get sonned they move the goal posts every time :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

look at the bucks in NJPW…and look at them now(goofy gimmick…stupid facial hair…head band jewels …that gets “heat” when in reality it fukkn stinks)