Veteran
Daps
Do we count Solo as an Uso as well?

If so :wow:

He might be the most natural of the 3.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I can’t put that Q anon jacket on the young bucks without proof lol. I’ve only ever seen anyone say that on this site

That Obama tweet ain’t saying much. nikkas hate Obama just as much as nikkas love him. Even people who voted for him twice say he only looked out for the lgbtq community in hindsight, so if anything the bucks probably love him now

:pachaha:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I can’t put that Q anon jacket on the young bucks without proof lol. I’ve only ever seen anyone say that on this site

That Obama tweet ain’t saying much. nikkas hate Obama just as much as nikkas love him. Even people who voted for him twice say he only looked out for the lgbtq community in hindsight, so if anything the bucks probably love him now

:pachaha:

nile-meta.jpg

:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
What's crazy is, the elite could've done this exact storyline with Kenny in Roman's place, and hangman in solos...but they're not good enough, creative enough, or skilled as performers to do so.
Are we even certain that the young bucks sell more t shirts than the usos?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What's crazy is, the elite could've done this exact storyline with Kenny in Roman's place, and hangman in solos...but they're not good enough, creative enough, or skilled as performers to do so.
But they got all the creative freedom in the world and the 3 time booker of the year, surely they could come up with something even better than the bloodline?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
But they got all the creative freedom in the world and the 3 time booker of the year, surely they could come up with something even better than the bloodline?
Great point. Let me present a counterpoint:

Just because you don’t like the stories doesn’t mean there aren’t stories.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Gave Tony booker of the year already eh? I mean I cant blame ya but still. Their story with Omega and Hangman beginning with the greatest tag team match in the history of pro wrestling at Revolution 2020 and culminating at Full Gear 2021 with Page beating Omega for the title starting a title reign which should be still ongoing, was better depending on what you want out of wrestling.