Explain to me how the young bucks are better than the Usos

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Nope,

there was only 1 Cody

and there are 2 Uso’s

and I’m already being more than fair

The scenario is also either them doing this 3-4 years ago or now.

Honesty, I’m not sure how successful or close to All In they would be now.

But no way in hell could they achieved this 3-4 years ago way pre Bloodline
There are 2 Jacksons and there are 2 Usos. That's what this thread is about. You just decried mental gymnastics, so we're not going to srart moving goalposts now.
Like I said, if the Jacksons got a Cody, then so do the Usos.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
First thing, I almost missed this post. Use that reply button breh so that I know you're talking to me, please.
As far as connections, I wasn't even thinking about Vince or his family, so let's eliminate them. I was actually talking about their familial connections (people who have done business with their father, grandfather, and great uncles). Some of those people are assets at the Usos. disposal. They also have family outside of the WWE (Eddie Fatu & Nia Jax, for example) who they could hire for an appearance on their event. In addition to that, the Usos have many former coworkers who could be talked into working their event.
Also, they could possibly get promotion on their friends' (New Day's, Booker T's Hall of Fame, Peter Rosenberg's, etc.) podcasts.
There are many more avenues for them, but those were the types of connections that I was talking about.

I’d love to see that card then:ehh:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
There are 2 Jacksons and there are 2 Usos. That's what this thread is about. You just decried mental gymnastics, so we're not going to srart moving goalposts now.
Like I said, if the Jacksons got a Cody, then so do the Usos.

If we being honest….. up to All In.

Realistically Omega and the Bucks where the bigger stars but that’s neither here nor there.

lol @ moving goalpost….. yea alright:mjlol:

Since you wanna die on that hill, who do you want to use as a higher profile person then?

Will EC3 make you happy?:gucci:

Matter fact are you saying a show with them main eventing, EC3 & Cobb in fairly big time matches

With CYN & Booker T talent and special appearances of Nia Jax and Eddie Fatu be on that All In level?

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
If we being honest….. up to All In.

Realistically Omega and the Bucks where the bigger stars but that’s neither here nor there.

Since you wanna die on that hill, who do you want to use a higher profile person then?

Will EC3 make you happy?:gucci:
If we're bring honest, Omega and the Bucks are more popular in your house. To the vast majority of American rasslin fans though?
:comeon:

As far as your question, I'd pair the Usos with somebody who, like KKKody, is a popular midcarder. To that end, I'll give you a choice of 5 (4 wrestlers and 1 non-wrestler):
1. Jay Lethal*
2. Sami Zayn
3. Swerve Scott
4. MJF
5. Paul Heyman

*Also, even though Jay Lethal has held the ROH World Title, he has never been World Champion in a major company, hence his placement on the list.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
If we're bring honest, Omega and the Bucks are more popular in your house. To the vast majority of American rasslin fans though?
:comeon:

As far as your question, I'd pair the Usos with somebody who, like KKKody, is a popular midcarder. To that end, I'll give you a choice of 5 (4 wrestlers and 1 non-wrestler):
1. Jay Lethal*
2. Sami Zayn
3. Swerve Scott

4. MJF
5. Paul Heyman

*Also, even though Jay Lethal has held the ROH World Title, he has never been World Champion in a major company, hence his placement on the list.

You legit kinda missed the part where they have to get someone not signed in the E (or really AEW too if we going for them trying this now) that’s a current free agent big name or was a free agent/flexible talent then:dwillhuh:

3-4 years ago 2 out of 5 would work…. But if you trying to move the goalpost do that you might as well include Big E or Lashley:francis:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
You legit kinda missed the part where they have to get someone not signed in the E (or really AEW too if we going for them trying this now) that’s a current free agent big name or was a free agent/flexible talent then:dwillhuh:

3-4 years ago 2 out of 5 would work…. But if you trying to move the goalpost do that you might as well include Big E or Lashley:francis:

His anti-AEW bias prevents him from seeing reality.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
His anti-AEW bias prevents him from seeing reality.

The other funny part about all that this is where he may thought I was “moving the goalpost” or be funny style when I really wasn’t.

The main reason I was putting the Uso’s Fatu’s in the Cody spot instead of the Jackson spot.

Cuz if this was today, in addition to the fact it’s still 2 of them and was only 1 Cody.

I really don’t know who out there is bigger than them or would be that Cody equivalent. And that’s all I was essentially asking

Ain’t no one arguing, fukk niccas talking bout?:dahell:

drama queens :mindblown:

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The other funny part about all that this is where he may thought I was “moving the goalpost” or be funny style when I really wasn’t.

The main reason I was putting the Uso’s Fatu’s in the Cody spot instead of the Jackson spot.

Cuz if this was today, in addition to the fact it’s still 2 of them and was only 1 Cody.

I really don’t know who out there is bigger than them or would be that Cody equivalent. And that’s all I was essentially asking

Mu fukka had the nerve to say the Bloodline was bigger than the Bucks. :mjlol: :what: :dead:

His snowflake ass has me blocked, otherwise he would have been sonned to Bolivia already as to why he's dead wrong. :manny:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

I think whomever I name you'll interpret that to say that I'm putting the Jacksons at some type of imagined disadvantage. You can pick whomever you want to be their third, but my original statement still stands. I believe that the Usos and a third wrestler of your choice could put on an event that would rival or surpass All In.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Ain’t no one arguing, fukk niccas talking bout?:dahell:

drama queens :mindblown:
What you're not realizing by putting the Usos in the Cody spot is that you're acknowledging that they're the big stars of that group. Are you saying that they're bigger than the MAGA Bucks? If not, why wouldn't the Usos deserve a Cody?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think whomever I name you'll interpret that to say that I'm putting the Jacksons at some type of imagined disadvantage. You can pick whomever you want to be their third, but my original statement still stands. I believe that the Usos and a third wrestler of your choice could put on an event that would rival or surpass All In.

First off….
I’m sure you agree this ain’t no argument and never has been one. This been a simple peaceful discussion….. niccas is fukking drama queens and per our convo a few weeks ago. You should now know why I move how I move….. this an example of the dumb shyt I’m talking bout

I don’t think I was the one that brought up disadvantageous or fairness.

And I respect that, I don’t see it whether back then or now with all the elements/reasons I already brought up. That’s why I was asking you to be more specific…. Which you kinda wasn’t

But I won’t knock your opinion. This was never a fight contrary to some assumptions