Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Don't know. Never really paid much attention to him.

Why you wondering what I think about another man who I never commented on though? That's kinda weird.

Interesting. You seem to have very strong opinions on other celebrated black luminaries like Dr. Umar Johnson, Tariq Nasheed, and Jason Black. Dr. Watkins works will all those aforementioned brothers are routinely cosigns their works. Furthermore, Dr. Boyce is a very prominent voice in the black intellectual movement, a movement you CLAIMED to be heavily involved in previous discussions we've had.

Anyways, i'm interested to know your thoughts on the man. Despite your fake attempts at naivete i'm sure your well aware of Dr. Boyce Watkins and his work. Please share with us your thoughts on his stances regarding the black community.

Last edited:

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Interesting. You seem to have very strong opinions on other celebrated black luminaries like Dr. Umar Johnson, Tariq Nasheed, and Jason Black. Dr. Watkins works will all those aforementioned brothers are routinely cosigns their works. Furthermore, Dr. Boyce is a very prominent voice in the black intellectual movement, a movement you CLAIMED to be heavily involved in previous discussions we've had.

Anyways, i'm interested to know your thoughts on the man. Despite your fake attempted at naivete i'm sure your well aware of Dr. Boyce Watkins and his work. Please share with us your thoughts on his stances regarding the black community.

hermes-popcorn.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I Think in the Most extreme situation (borderline conspiracy theory stuff), if anything crazy would happen they would just try to pain Blacks as some crazy group that needs to be exterminated OR other nations will get on some NK stuff and start bucking crazy hard. At the end of the day things will not continue how they are for long, whether we are alive to see it or not there will be a tipping point, my thing is if I`m going out I rather go out guns blazing than to lie down and be slaughtered, this can be in a literal or figurative way.
Dude they were trying to paint black people as domestic terrorists during Ferguson. I think they still are. I don't doubt this country's wickedness for a second. Once too many black people get woke, they'll try something to throw a wrench in the gears...

Like with ISIS and Boko Haram...why am I hearing stories of random American brehs "joining up" with them?

It ain't over.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Dude they were trying to paint black people as domestic terrorists during Ferguson. I think they still are. I don't doubt this country's wickedness for a second. Once too many black people get woke, they'll try something to throw a wrench in the gears...

Like with ISIS and Boko Haram...why am I hearing stories of random American brehs "joining up" with them?

It ain't over.

They're not random when that's been occurring for over a decade.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

It ain't over.

Of course, they will do like they did with the Japanese during WW2 (assuming this is the plan of action) where they paint blacks as a whole in the light of "well all y'all might be a threat and we have no way of telling who's who". In life Blacks are often given tests to see "What side of the fence" they are on, this is primarily done to blacks who are rising up the ranks of corporate america or the entertainment industry. Thats why we gotta focus on Economics, folks can paint you as being a "black racist" when you talk about anything, but nobody can dispute you or say you are a bad person if you state you want economic justice for all humans :troll:. Folks have to understand the world is Chess, if any of you work with Asians for example then you will know what I mean, they don't c00n or kiss ass, they just keep cordial with everyone and act as if they dont understand political/race issues thus never speaking on them. With technology it is impossible to never be around people of other races, the goal for all people imo should be to make it where people in their communities can compete on a Global scale, the issue for the past 400 yrs is Racism has made it where blacks can't compete, thus why we want Economic Justice for every human on this earth :troll:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like a history documentary.

That's nice and all but are there any tangible, actual plans in resurrecting black wall st.?

What would we have to do to replicate it today?