EXCLUSIVE!!!!!! Boyce Watkins: "Resurrecting Black Wall Street" Trailer

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
the so called negroes cant wait to start bytchin tho :what:

You gotdamn right these negros can't wait to start bytching. I work in the field of independent television and movies and I am an independent musician/producer. YOU REMOVE THE fukkING WATERMARK NUMB NUTS. YOU WANT MY MONEY FOR YOUR MOVIE than spend the money to buy the fukking track. That's some PRODUCER's music he's stealing motherfukker.

I just won a lawsuit for a independent movie I scored in 2009 where the director told me the film didn't make money when it did. I just found I got a check coming because some BLACk filmmaker thought it was cool to fukk me over. ANd now I'm battling the city of Raleigh to get a permit to shoot my first feature film in downtown so pardon the fukk out of me if I get a little edgy over people getting fukkED over behind the scenes

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I really feel a shift in consciousness happening breh. We have been lulled to sleep. We are waking up. We NEED a resurgence in Black Pride, Black Love, Black Intelligence and Black History. When its all said and done i think these recent incidents(Sae, Trayvon, Michael Brown) will be looked at as the beginning of our "awakening". I hope so.
This is wonderful. Black media take over has started. Black intelligence is on the move and it CAN'T be stopped. Not this time. I'll give my life for it.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I can't wait for this!!!!

The Shift is happening!!!! :blessed: I feel it happening!!!:blessed:

I agree I went to see tariq nasheed speak last week It was some many of us young and old that wanted to build and network and plus at the black women's expo it was so many natural hair women not going by the European beauty standards I really think more and more of us will start to wake up I can feel it

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is wonderful. Black media take over has started. Black intelligence is on the move and it CAN'T be stopped. Not this time. I'll give my life for it.

They are going to literally have to put us in concentration camps, all of the subliminal stuff wont work anymore, once we form this new class of black intelligence the evils that be will have no choice but to crumble or pop off something blantanly vile as the days of the low key stuff are over.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really feel a shift in consciousness happening breh. We have been lulled to sleep. We are waking up. We NEED a resurgence in Black Pride, Black Love, Black Intelligence and Black History. When its all said and done i think these recent incidents(Sae, Trayvon, Michael Brown) will be looked at as the beginning of our "awakening". I hope so.

I really do to. I remember having a convo with my mom about how the generation before us failed us and let us go astray. And she was telling me she feels things are changing with us younger folks. I think the internet fast info no lies thing is a big push. No one can lie anymore cause you will have instant access to someone telling the truth and the truth is potent as hell.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I think an important hurdle we need to overcome is this current hiphop culture. It does nothing but keep negative stereotypes alive and promotes black destruction by black hands. And its fueling alot of our own self-hate. With Lamar and Cole selling i think intelligence in hiphop is making a comeback which would be a HUGE step for us. Hiphop is the most powerful and influential form of music on the planet. If we could gain back control of it we could use it to motivate and uplift instead of promoting our own genocide. Unfortunately, many of us still see this powerful music as simply "entertainment" when its really sooo much more than that. Im seeing more and more ppl coming to the realization that rappers are some of the biggest c00ns out there tho.
I can't wait for this!!!!

I agree I went to see tariq nasheed speak last week It was some many of us young and old that wanted to build and network and plus at the black women's expo it was so many natural hair women not going by the European beauty standards I really think more and more of us will start to wake up I can feel it

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are going to literally have to put us in concentration camps, all of the subliminal stuff wont work anymore, once we form this new class of black intelligence the evils that be will have no choice but to crumble or pop off something blantanly vile as the days of the low key stuff are over.
Yep. This new back agenda class is booming. And the thing that makes this time different is we have no leader just the code/destination. The shift to economic empowerment is gaining steam like crazy. Think about how often terms like white supermacy are being used like crazy now a days. c00ns are being called out left and right. People in general are seeing straight through the bullshyt. Stuff like this makes me realize how important and how people like Dr John Henrik Clarke will live forever through their message and work.

It's a beautiful time to be alive and good time to start a business if you're black.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yea. I def have a love-hate relationship with the internet but i love when c00ns get called out and when racists get exposed. Blacks walking around oblivious to what whites REALLY think about us needs that exposure. I absolutely loved that SAE chant vid. Lol
I really do to. I remember having a convo with my mom about how the generation before us failed us and let us go astray. And she was telling me she feels things are changing with us younger folks. I think the internet fast info no lies thing is a big push. No one can lie anymore cause you will have instant access to someone telling the truth and the truth is potent as hell.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yep. This new back agenda class is booming. And the thing that makes this time different is we have no leader just the code/destination. The shift to economic empowerment is gaining steam like crazy. Think about how often terms like white supermacy are being used like crazy now a days. c00ns are being called out left and right. People in general are seeing straight through the bullshyt. Stuff like this makes me realize how important and how people like Dr John Henrik Clarke will live forever through their message and work.

It's a beautiful time to be alive and good time to start a business if you're black.

Yea this is globally too, you have African Immigrants who aren't c00ns like their parents, blacks in Europe who are waking up, etc. Im in my mid 20s and by the time my gen is in their 40s the new Black Agenda Class will be strong and alive, the only reason it won't be is if they kill us all literally. The thing is the Black Agenda class will be small and somewhat parallel to the Black Bougie/Black Elite of now. Our generation doesn't really have a large number of Sambos like the Civil Rights gen, our gen aren't church going zombies either, where they get us is with Sex/Drugs/Turn up lifestyle where they make us too lazy to want to take action opposed to selling us that Non Violence is the way. They get us caught into this Turn Up lifestyle so when they kill us in cold blood it is easy to run smear campaigns because we put out so much incriminating stuff on social networks.