EXCLUSIVE!!!!!! Boyce Watkins: "Resurrecting Black Wall Street" Trailer

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, once The Black Agenda class produces tangible results blacks as a whole world wide will pretty much then have the choice of Being part of this class or letting the current system do what ever it pleases with them. We aren't in the business of begging people to improve themselves, once you have tangible results people will come to their senses, those who dont want to be saved dont deserve time wasted on them. The issue we have now is every one TALKS about what needs to be down and what we can achieve and while it is fun and empowering and builds hope, the avg person who isn't awake will be like :camby:.

You have people saying Kendricks Album was too complex, and that its for cats who wear muslim oils and kufis. You gotta think about it, rappers dont rap about the process to get to fame and riches, they only rap about riches, kids dont see the struggle and grind athletes had to go through, they only see cats slam dunking and living large, people need to see results.

True shyt. Results are what we're about to start seeing I feel. Its gonna take a few years before it's real prominently but, it's definitely coming. Now that everyone's starting businesses all we have to do is value it. But from what I've seen people are kind of falling in love with the idea of owning and controlling aspects of society. I've also noticed folks are looking at the integration civil rights folks sideways like we feel betrayed.

But if we don't do it we should assume no one will ever do it and with that we have no option but to sacrifice and build. When we get mobilized there is nothing that can stop us and Isiah Washington's recent interview with dumb lemon he conveyed it well. He said we civilized the world and we must do it again. I'm down with that task. It can only be us to do it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
True shyt. Results are what we're about to start seeing I feel. Its gonna take a few years before it's real prominently but, it's definitely coming. Now that everyone's starting businesses all we have to do is value it. But from what I've seen people are kind of falling in love with the idea of owning and controlling aspects of society. I've also noticed folks are looking at the integration civil rights folks sideways like we feel betrayed.

But if we don't do it we should assume no one will ever do it and with that we have no option but to sacrifice and build. When we get mobilized there is nothing that can stop us and Isiah Washington's recent interview with dumb lemon he conveyed it well. He said we civilized the world and we must do it again. I'm down with that task. It can only be us to do it.

Like Boyce Watkins said on the Breakfast Club, Dame woke up a sleeping dragon. Granted Dame is Dumb, but if you looked on FB you had a ton of people saying they dont agree with business ownership/it aint for everyone, and they are right, those are the people we need to stay the hell away from when it comes to building this new Agenda Class, those worker bee blacks will be our future consumers and employees, which isn't a bad thing, but you dont try to build an empire with the person who will be your cashier, they won't see the vision until after the empire is built.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Most important word in this post is "sacrifice". No major change has happened without it. The difference between today and yesterday is that yesterday ppl were willing to die for the Black Cause. Today, not so much.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like Boyce Watkins said on the Breakfast Club, Dame woke up a sleeping dragon. Granted Dame is Dumb, but if you looked on FB you had a ton of people saying they dont agree with business ownership/it aint for everyone, and they are right, those are the people we need to stay the hell away from when it comes to building this new Agenda Class, those worker bee blacks will be our future consumers and employees, which isn't a bad thing, but you dont try to build an empire with the person who will be your cashier, they won't see the vision until after the empire is built.
Well said we need that distance. Cause it's all love in the end. See when you coming from a place of love and you focus that energy on tangible things it's unstoppable.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most important word in this post is "sacrifice". No major change has happened without it. The difference between today and yesterday is that yesterday ppl were willing to die for the Black Cause. Today, not so much.

Yeah sacrifice is big for me. I figure my life in the grand scheme of things is served better creating a future I want. People don't even want to stay home from the club to save money to invest in their future children. It really shows the lack of love they have for themselves. I'd you don't love yourself your not gonna so what you need to have your future generations prosper. I don't mind sacrificing my life in any way, in fact it would be an honor to sacrifice my life for the future be it monetarily if it would mean my kids have ownership or physically. I think the mentality that this isn't for us but for the future is what's most important to keep in mind.

I also know that we can reverse socially engineer ourselves into a different mindset.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but if you looked on FB you had a ton of people saying they dont agree with business ownership/it aint for everyone, and they are right, those are the people we need to stay the hell away from
lol, so you shun workers that actually build businesses through their hardwork. how fukking stupid is that? you cant maintain a community w/100% business owners. who the hell is going to do all the damn work?

edit: i see you cleaned it up at the end, but i still disagree.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
power black people is a cacs worst nightmare

lets get them on some
1Vyai83.gif

EjazN20.gif

shyt :salute:
these two gifs are classic :mjlol:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I really feel a shift in consciousness happening breh. We have been lulled to sleep. We are waking up. We NEED a resurgence in Black Pride, Black Love, Black Intelligence and Black History. When its all said and done i think these recent incidents(Sae, Trayvon, Michael Brown) will be looked at as the beginning of our "awakening". I hope so.

Breh I feel it to, I was in NO yesterday and this black lady at work said
"It ain't no place for us in this system" me and her just started vibing right then and there

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
lol, so you shun workers that actually build businesses through their hardwork. how fukking stupid is that? you cant maintain a community w/100% business owners. who the hell is going to do all the damn work?

edit: i see you cleaned it up at the end, but i still disagree.
Who said the community would be 100% business owners?