EXCLUSIVE!!!!!! Boyce Watkins: "Resurrecting Black Wall Street" Trailer

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Wow. Somebody else that gets what this rap culture is doing to us:wow:
:salute:

, where they get us is with Sex/Drugs/Turn up lifestyle where they make us too lazy to want to take action opposed to selling us that Non Violence is the way. They get us caught into this Turn Up lifestyle so when they kill us in cold blood it is easy to run smear campaigns because we put out so much incriminating stuff on social networks.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea. I def have a love-hate relationship with the internet but i love when c00ns get called out and when racists get exposed. Blacks walking around oblivious to what whites REALLY think about us needs that exposure. I absolutely loved that SAE chant vid. Lol

Same here that video was like perfect timing. Because they try and paint it as a older gen problem when it isn't what soever. It's just apart of cacs lifestyle.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
They are going to literally have to put us in concentration camps, all of the subliminal stuff wont work anymore, once we form this new class of black intelligence the evils that be will have no choice but to crumble or pop off something blantanly vile as the days of the low key stuff are over.
They can't sabotage black people without being put on trial by the UN. They let every other immigrant community build and have let people flood in here ILLEGALLY. So it'll be clear genocide.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea this is globally too, you have African Immigrants who aren't c00ns like their parents, blacks in Europe who are waking up, etc. Im in my mid 20s and by the time my gen is in their 40s the new Black Agenda Class will be strong and alive, the only reason it won't be is if they kill us all literally. The thing is the Black Agenda class will be small and somewhat parallel to the Black Bougie/Black Elite of now. Our generation doesn't really have a large number of Sambos like the Civil Rights gen, our gen aren't church going zombies either, where they get us is with Sex/Drugs/Turn up lifestyle where they make us too lazy to want to take action opposed to selling us that Non Violence is the way. They get us caught into this Turn Up lifestyle so when they kill us in cold blood it is easy to run smear campaigns because we put out so much incriminating stuff on social networks.

The craziest part is that when we're in our 40s all those who weren't on board now are gonna be fronting hard. Just like the civil rights folks who pretend they were panthers and down with Malcolm. Just the fact that dame Dash's interviews have taken off like wildfire is a sign of the times. My mom likes to tell me to be still things will happen in time and they are unfolding right in front of us and we are lucky to just be apart of this movement from jump. I can show my kids the date I started my business like yeah I was apart of this black empowerment movement and pass that shyt right on down to them.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
I hate to be that person but I'm waiting on a certain curry fukkboy to come in here and derail this thread. Somebody has already mentioned Tariq Nasheed :sas2:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They can't sabotage black people without being put on trial by the UN. They let every other immigrant community build and have let people flood in here ILLEGALLY. So it'll be clear genocide.

I Think in the Most extreme situation (borderline conspiracy theory stuff), if anything crazy would happen they would just try to pain Blacks as some crazy group that needs to be exterminated OR other nations will get on some NK stuff and start bucking crazy hard. At the end of the day things will not continue how they are for long, whether we are alive to see it or not there will be a tipping point, my thing is if I`m going out I rather go out guns blazing than to lie down and be slaughtered, this can be in a literal or figurative way.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Its so beautiful mayne. Like Malcolm said " we're not Americans....we're victims OF America". This country was built in a large part on the enslavement of blacks. That "truth" is the part of the cave that White America doesn't want anybody to see

The Internet has all these racist exposed, like a flash light inside a cave that's been closed off for 500 years. :ufdup:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The craziest part is that when we're in our 40s all those who weren't on board now are gonna be fronting hard. Just like the civil rights folks who pretend they were panthers and down with Malcolm. Just the fact that dame Dash's interviews have taken off like wildfire is a sign of the times. My mom likes to tell me to be still things will happen in time and they are unfolding right in front of us and we are lucky to just be apart of this movement from jump. I can show my kids the date I started my business like yeah I was apart of this black empowerment movement and pass that shyt right on down to them.

At the end of the day, once The Black Agenda class produces tangible results blacks as a whole world wide will pretty much then have the choice of Being part of this class or letting the current system do what ever it pleases with them. We aren't in the business of begging people to improve themselves, once you have tangible results people will come to their senses, those who dont want to be saved dont deserve time wasted on them. The issue we have now is every one TALKS about what needs to be down and what we can achieve and while it is fun and empowering and builds hope, the avg person who isn't awake will be like :camby:.

You have people saying Kendricks Album was too complex, and that its for cats who wear muslim oils and kufis. You gotta think about it, rappers dont rap about the process to get to fame and riches, they only rap about riches, kids dont see the struggle and grind athletes had to go through, they only see cats slam dunking and living large, people need to see results.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I was thinking this exact same thing the other day. Like, how exactly did we get forced over here? Im talking MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of us!!! Did we just lie down and allow the whites to shackle us and put us on the boats? Did we not put up a fight? Ive never actually thought about that specific aspect of slavery before. Were we convinced to come over here on our free will?

my thing is if I`m going out I rather go out guns blazing than to lie down and be slaughtered, this can be in a literal or figurative way.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was thinking this exact same thing the other day. Like, how exactly did we get forced over here? Im talking MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of us!!! Did we just lie down and allow the whites to shackle us and put us on the boats? Did we not put up a fight? Ive never actually thought about that specific aspect of slavery before. Were we convinced to come over here on our free will?

Slavery didnt just up and happened, took time to condition people. People fail to realize Africa is a Continent the same way Asia is a continent. If White people came to India and said "hey man we know you dont like the Pakistan cats, you know we cool since we trade, how about you help us get some of them for labor" its no biggie for someone to drop dime on their enemies to someone they think has their back. The thing about Africa is every one is Black so it's easier to say we are all the same, but notice nobody says that about when the Japanese and Chinese were beefing hard. If our Ancestors could see the future they would have simply mashed on the europeans as a whole, Europeans didnt take Africa by force, it was all mental conditioning.