EXCLUSIVE!!!!!! Boyce Watkins: "Resurrecting Black Wall Street" Trailer

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Looks like a history documentary.

That's nice and all but are there any tangible, actual plans in resurrecting black wall st.?

What would we have to do to replicate it today?

Mainly support black businesses, buy land in and sell to other black people, support any black charitable causes and educational institutions etc.

I'm paraphrasing a lot of this, a lot of other people here will go in greater detail.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
There seems to be some money in the 'black conscious' alternative media. Tariq Nasheed rasied $135k for his faux-history movie, "Hidden Colors 4" (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/6688684/hidden-colors-4)

Seems like a good hustle honestly. I should grow my hair out and buy some African attire, then do some video blogging on black issues. Advertise myself as some sort of black messiah while secretly fukking white women.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
There seems to be some money in the 'black conscious' alternative media. Tariq Nasheed rasied $135k for his faux-history movie, "Hidden Colors 4" (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/6688684/hidden-colors-4)

Seems like a good hustle honestly. I should grow my hair out and buy some African attire, then do some video blogging on black issues. Advertise myself as some sort of black messiah while secretly fukking white women.

Whos claiming to be a messiah?

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
Yea this is globally too, you have African Immigrants who aren't c00ns like their parents, blacks in Europe who are waking up, etc. Im in my mid 20s and by the time my gen is in their 40s the new Black Agenda Class will be strong and alive, the only reason it won't be is if they kill us all literally. The thing is the Black Agenda class will be small and somewhat parallel to the Black Bougie/Black Elite of now. Our generation doesn't really have a large number of Sambos like the Civil Rights gen, our gen aren't church going zombies either, where they get us is with Sex/Drugs/Turn up lifestyle where they make us too lazy to want to take action opposed to selling us that Non Violence is the way. They get us caught into this Turn Up lifestyle so when they kill us in cold blood it is easy to run smear campaigns because we put out so much incriminating stuff on social networks.
My Brother, Im in London and we're all in. :salute:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Interesting. You seem to have very strong opinions on other celebrated black luminaries like Dr. Umar Johnson, Tariq Nasheed, and Jason Black. Dr. Watkins works will all those aforementioned brothers are routinely cosigns their works. Furthermore, Dr. Boyce is a very prominent voice in the black intellectual movement, a movement you CLAIMED to be heavily involved in previous discussions we've had.

Anyways, i'm interested to know your thoughts on the man. Despite your fake attempted at naivete i'm sure your well aware of Dr. Boyce Watkins and his work. Please share with us your thoughts on his stances regarding the black community.

*crickets* :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotdamn right these negros can't wait to start bytching. I work in the field of independent television and movies and I am an independent musician/producer. YOU REMOVE THE fukkING WATERMARK NUMB NUTS. YOU WANT MY MONEY FOR YOUR MOVIE than spend the money to buy the fukking track. That's some PRODUCER's music he's stealing motherfukker.

I just won a lawsuit for a independent movie I scored in 2009 where the director told me the film didn't make money when it did. I just found I got a check coming because some BLACk filmmaker thought it was cool to fukk me over. ANd now I'm battling the city of Raleigh to get a permit to shoot my first feature film in downtown so pardon the fukk out of me if I get a little edgy over people getting fukkED over behind the scenes

The irony is that this site loves to preach.... "We Need to Support Black Owned Businesses and circulate the black Dollar within the community!!!" :dead:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The irony is that this site loves to preach.... "We Need to Support Black Owned Businesses and circulate the black Dollar within the community!!!" :dead:

Only people who complain are dusty cats, dudes spend weekly 20 on weed, 35 on hen, 10 bucks on fast food, but think we are getting scammed because we drop 20-100 bucks to support something we want to see every few months/yrs.

If you hurting that bad where dropping 100 bucks on something is "being pimped", blame God or your parents for failing you and you being a broke boy. Dudes want to talk building a black wallstreet but think its an issue someone drops 100 bucks on something they want to see.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Which parts did you disagree with in the last one?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only people who complain are dusty cats, dudes spend weekly 20 on weed, 35 on hen, 10 bucks on fast food, but think we are getting scammed because we drop 20-100 bucks to support something we want to see every few months/yrs.

If you hurting that bad where dropping 100 bucks on something is "being pimped", blame God or your parents for failing you and you being a broke boy. Dudes want to talk building a black wallstreet but think its an issue someone drops 100 bucks on something they want to see.
It's hilarious. They don't understand group economics means we have to spend money on black products. These lames don't have any money to spend with black folks but they see every transformer movie with out question. It's an odd phenomenon. That self hate projection is real. If these broke nikkas knew how much owning a business cost they might stop asking for shyt for free. They don't even realize that these giant corporations don't even use their own money. These indie film makers are dropping BREAD.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's hilarious. They don't understand group economics means we have to spend money on black products. These lames don't have any money to spend with black folks but they see every transformer movie with out question. It's an odd phenomenon. That self hate projection is real. If these broke nikkas knew how much owning a business cost they might stop asking for shyt for free. They don't even realize that these giant corporations don't even use their own money. These indie film makers are dropping BREAD.

To be Pimped or scammed you would need to give money and not receive a product. Every time people give people like Tariq money he gives them a product, so how is he pimping people? If thats the case thae broke boys are being pimped everytime they buy clothes since they dont make their own, every time they eat out since they didnt cook it, etc. Being pimped is giving up your money especially when you cant afford it PLUS not getting a product or service in return. If 10 bucks-1000 bucks to get a product you want to see is being scammed then thse broke boys need to blame God and not Tariq,etc for their circumstances.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fail.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Is How You Represent Your People | Black Wall Street vs 9/11 | Team...:

This shyt got me dyin and proud of this breh at the same time:mjcry:....The way he effortlessly pulled that switcheroo on that cac to make him hostile:pachaha:...Cac didn't want to talk about that domestic terrorism against black people,or at least didn't acknowledge the people of black wallstreet as americans:mjpls:...."What does that have to do with 9/11:whoa:",When he said "wow" I actually thought that cac was happy to learn some new information he maybe didn't know...but that "wow" was actually shock the black dude had audacity to hold white people accountable for they evil history while he's just wants to talk about what arab terrorist did 10 years ago.

beautiful clip,props for posting:banderas:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be Pimped or scammed you would need to give money and not receive a product. Every time people give people like Tariq money he gives them a product, so how is he pimping people? If thats the case thae broke boys are being pimped everytime they buy clothes since they dont make their own, every time they eat out since they didnt cook it, etc. Being pimped is giving up your money especially when you cant afford it PLUS not getting a product or service in return. If 10 bucks-1000 bucks to get a product you want to see is being scammed then thse broke boys need to blame God and not Tariq,etc for their circumstances.

They don't know how to support each other. They have self hate issues. Supporting a product you believe in is somehow a scam to these dolts. I don't ever remember hating like that when I was broke.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They don't know how to support each other. They have self hate issues. Supporting a product you believe in is somehow a scam to these dolts. I don't ever remember hating like that when I was broke.

In all honestly, people under estimate how powerful sites like the Coli are, people joke about it but the powers that be know about this site and there are Agents on here. It would be in the best intrest of everyone on here not to be too detailed in the discussion of plans and such as things like that should be handled on private forums/chats where we can control who can access the info. Pay attention how people throw the "militant" title around on here. I pretty much keep all convo i do on the net high level because agents will derail discussion fast. The only legitamate disussion of people being potentially scammed when it comes to supporting people is Dr.Umar's school, most of the other stuff is Agent derailment.