Everyone talks about how to "get" women on here but what about KEEPING a woman?

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
its not like you own her. shes not a prisoner. let the handcuffs go. if a womans not trying to be with you, then you shouldnt be trying to "keep" her. if shes not feeling who you are and wants to go, let her and go get another woman.

this is really a two sided question, because if someones trying to leave, you have to ask yourself what were they doing to try and "keep" you? I dont suggest forcing anything or making someone want to be with you. if so, let her go.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
its not like you own her. shes not a prisoner. let the handcuffs go. if a womans not trying to be with you, then you shouldnt be trying to "keep" her. if shes not feeling who you are and wants to go, let her and go get another woman.

this is really a two sided question, because if someones trying to leave, you have to ask yourself what were they doing to try and "keep" you? I dont suggest forcing anything or making someone want to be with you. if so, let her go.
Wow. You flipped the whole script. I've honestly never thought of it that way. I don't really mean trying to stop her from leaving. Just more along the lines of keeping her interested. If she's ready to move on then that's what she'll do. Gotta let her go.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
people are fickle, so the best thing to do is to keep up with your own interests and whats going on in your life. then include her along with it when you can. and I feel like she should be doing the same. if not, maybe shes too boring, and youre going to be too busy doing your own thing.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
ever guy is different and i find myself alot diff than most

i'll take damn good care of u OUTTA MY OWN CHOICE

all i want is good communication, honesty, sex , spend time together thats it nothing more

with good communication brings less issues when we bump heads and can solve problems alot easier

with honesty u being 100% with me leaves out any trust issues no matter how blunt you may be i respect u for that

sex gotta have sex hopefully some good sex on top of that how often it varies

spend time together makes the love grow the bond grow and if im with u its for a reason cuz i enjoy your company so lets do things together

Sounds like you get off by making her feel good :leon:

As long as your happy :manny:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:laff:

if my woman happy cuz im doing right by her then im happy also is what i go by basically
Exactly. Why are men on here allergic to pleasing their women? If you don't do it ANOTHER man will!
Even when she says I don't have to do something for her I still WANT to. Her happiness is more important than mine. Even in sex, her orgasms are more important than mine.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Exactly. Why are men on here allergic to pleasing their women? If you don't do it ANOTHER man will!

basically is what will happen. nothing wrong doing right by ur woman

if she dont appreciate it let her ass walk

if she does she will respect you and stay by your side the way i see it

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Let me tell you this man. All you can do is PROMOTE longevity. You can never ensure it because nobody knows what a woman will do next. A woman that wants to be kept will find a way to stay around. Handle your business as a man and let the chips fall where they may... and accept it if she wants to move on to another pasture.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

Even when she says I don't have to do something for her I still WANT to. Her happiness is more important than mine. Even in sex, her orgasms are more important than mine.

:what:

Who said theres anything wrong with pleasing your girl? I jus believe in reciprocity. He seems like he does alot for his girl...and when i asked him what does he expect. I got a whole lotta nothing really. Like he seems more concerned about pleasing her then anything. Sme people are pleasers. The girl im talking to now is a pleaser. She always thinking of ways to please me. There aint nothing wrong with that...as long as the person your with cares enough to do the same for you. Otherwise your being taken advantage of.

So miss me with all that people are allergic to pleasing women shyt. Thats not what my question was about.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Let me break it down to you. You got to be a man she can't really control or predict. That doesn't mean be some crazy, completely unpredictable dude, but when a woman knows she can have you when she wants and how she wants, her mind is onto the next man.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

Shut the fukk up you fukking cocksucking piece of fakkit. :hov::hov::hov:

Lol @ nikkas having a conversation with a gay who pretends to be straight.

You nikkas can't even figure out from what OP says that he never been with a woman. You all must be virgins too. :deadrose:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Dude has quoted me 15 times today and I never replied or even acknowledged him.
@houston911 or @IG Liggin(s) AG please ban him from my thread.

If I can get banned from threads I never trolled in then I want that troll out of my threads. I'm going to wake up tomorrow to 5 more quotes from him and 10 mentions from him when I get home tomorrow evening. Get rid of him already.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Binary

Banned
Daps
You guys say women are headaches or whatever. The key is to meet the woman who is worth all of that because at the end of the day she will be more than worth it. That level of understanding and love is just :wow: .

That's how I feel now :sadcam:
So vulnerable but it's a good vulnerable. He doesn't even do anything at all, I just really like him :inlove:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
That's how I feel now :sadcam:
So vulnerable but it's a good vulnerable. He doesn't even do anything at all, I just really like him :inlove:
Your post just wowed me. Wish I could say why but that's some real talk and everything makes so much more sense now. :ohhh: