Everyone talks about how to "get" women on here but what about KEEPING a woman?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You just have to:

- be as consistent as the day you met her
- do a li'l something to let her know you're thinking about her every now and then
- within reason, learn from the mistakes of her homegirls' men
- remember she wants what you want (to eat good, fucc good, play good and sleep good), and take steps to see those don't get disturbed
- stir it like coffee. Stir it like MUTHAFUCCIN' coffee.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
The worst is when something you do or say obviously bothers them. And then when you ask whats going on or what's wrong? They keep saying nothing. :snoop:

So immature

Women are fukked

Annoys me to say the least. Im tired of having to beat honesty out of them.

Jus say whats on your mind why is it so hard :mindblown:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:heh: They dont want to hear it breh.

They only wanna be women when it's convenient.

"I'm independent, strong, and don't need NO man....*few mins later*...ummm you better get out and change that flat tire, I'm a woman"

Truer words havent been spoken

You cant expect them to cook and clean for you, beacuse its 2013 :whoa:..yet when that strange noise coming from outside we suppose to put our life on the line and and go look. When the restaurant bill comes we suppose to pay and when they walking the doors are suppose to open for them. What do we get? :why:

They want us to relieve them of their historical duties, yet we still gotta live up to ours

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a man I feel I aint gotta worry bout none a that shyt... y'know?

I got money, Im good lookin' and Im really good at what I do... so a bytch just gonna be feelin' a nikka for what he is... They love havin' me cause Im beautiful... They love the places I take em to cause I got money... And they admire n respect the shyt outta me cause Im nice with it, ya feel me?

Shiet... get yo money up and get yo life together bytch ass nikka

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
I just get my nut and avoid them afterwards. :ehh:

to me the chase is over after I fukk :manny:

I'm more worried about myself and my goals, then keeping someone around who's gonna try to keep me down.

And last thing, remember no matter how much you do and care for a chick..the ex who beat her and put her in icu, made her broke and did foul shyt. She will always pick that guy over you and she's still talking/fukking that dude behind your back.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
for starters you cant keep a woman if you with one you dont want to be with in the first place which some tend to do :smh:

also its not bout keeping a woman in my eyes its bout doing the right things the big things the little things if you do those things regardless it still might not matter but if you do regardless you can keep your woman in the process if she is a good woman

if your woman is all emotional one day maybe cuz of her period or whatever just take the time to listen too her see what she gotta say to get it off her chest. now if she goes overboard just tell her to chill or relax dont take it too the extreme

tell your woman at least once a day you love her. it doesnt make u no damn simp cuz u tell her that. stop listening to some of these damn dudes on here

compliment her every so often not just on her outfit maybe her smile or something she does in general that makes you happy or smile

give her some good to great sex often and there are times where a quickie is what she will always want too so you can be that 5 min man :leon:
ex: if she gotta go to work she got 5 mins make them 5 mins count :steviej:

do something romantic for them sometimes u be surprised how that makes them feel

there is more but im kinda of lazy to expand at this time i'll say them later

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
for starters you cant keep a woman if you with one you dont want to be with in the first place which some tend to do :smh:

also its not bout keeping a woman in my eyes its bout doing the right things the big things the little things if you do those things regardless it still might not matter but if you do regardless you can keep your woman in the process if she is a good woman

if your woman is all emotional one day maybe cuz of her period or whatever just take the time to listen too her see what she gotta say to get it off her chest. now if she goes overboard just tell her to chill or relax dont take it too the extreme

tell your woman at least once a day you love her. it doesnt make u no damn simp cuz u tell her that. stop listening to some of these damn dudes on here

compliment her every so often not just on her outfit maybe her smile or something she does in general that makes you happy or smile

give her some good to great sex often and there are times where a quickie is what she will always want too so you can be that 5 min man :leon:

do something romantic for them sometimes u be surprised how that makes them feel

Out of curiosity, while your doing all that, as a man what do you expect your woman to do for you?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

I try to do all that and more. Good shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's the emotional aspect of them that complicates and fukks shyt up

and not to mention they will constantly send tests your way...try to make you jealous, try to belittle you in public, test if you would ever lay a hand on them, throw temper tantrums, go in silent mode, create bullshyt arguments, cry and get emotional about stuff i don't give a fukk about, put on an excessive amount of weight and expect you to love them unconditionally etc...fukk that

be single my friends and fukk whichever woman you want

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Out of curiosity, while your doing all that, as a man what do you expect your woman to do for you?

ever guy is different and i find myself alot diff than most

i'll take damn good care of u OUTTA MY OWN CHOICE

all i want is good communication, honesty, sex , spend time together thats it nothing more

with good communication brings less issues when we bump heads and can solve problems alot easier

with honesty u being 100% with me leaves out any trust issues no matter how blunt you may be i respect u for that

sex gotta have sex hopefully some good sex on top of that how often it varies

spend time together makes the love grow the bond grow and if im with u its for a reason cuz i enjoy your company so lets do things together

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I try to do all that and more. Good shyt.

true but always remember u can do all that and it might not matter either all u can do is the right thing and if shyt dont work out

her lost not yours and move on

and if you got a good woman then u straight

i dont be sweating or worrying if a woman leave my ass she can leave anytime she wants the door is open like 7/11 nobody stopping her i always let it be known

but i also say you aint gonna find a man who treats u as good as me so if u wanna leave bye if not appreciate me and what i do for you and i will appreciate you and what you do for me

it always comes down too who you with and what type of woman you got people be on that all dudes aint shyt or woman aint shyt tip when there are some good women and men out there

question is will you find that person or will u be judgemental and put everybody in the same category

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i was just thinking about this

black men are kings at trying to master getting a woman, but when it comes to actually keeping a woman. that's where we're straight up amateurs.