Everyone talks about how to "get" women on here but what about KEEPING a woman?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Dude has quoted me 15 times today and I never replied or even acknowledged him.
@houston911 or @IG Liggin(s) AG please ban him from my thread.

If I can get banned from threads I never trolled in then I want that troll out of my threads. I'm going to wake up tomorrow to 5 more quotes from him and 10 mentions from him when I get home tomorrow evening. Get rid of him already.

Thank you.

As long as I am on this forum your fakkit ass gonna get molested.

And you can get banned from threads just cause you are a fakkit with mental deviations.

This world is too harsh for you, bytch. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't front, most women can be very complicated. Let me ask you this though. Why do women sometimes refuse to verbalize their feelings and expect men to read their minds about shyt. Like I shoulda known she didn't want me to go out wit my boys even though she said it was fine. :mindblown:

I know you didn't ask me but can we agree that some men do the same thing? To answer your question though, it's just a test for some chicks. We want to see if you're going to put us before your boys. Verbally we are saying yea go have fun, mentally we are thinking, " bae stay in with me and chill for the night"....personally I understand a balance. We both need space from each other (i don't want to be up under him 24/7 nor vice versa), but sometimes we want you to surprise us and say "you know what bae let's jus do us tonight" of course I'm not speaking for every chick:queen:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I can't front, most women can be very complicated. Let me ask you this though. Why do women sometimes refuse to verbalize their feelings and expect men to read their minds about shyt. Like I shoulda known she didn't want me to go out wit my boys even though she said it was fine. :mindblown:
:salute: i tell my girl all the time, I failed mind reading in high school but i passed the shyt out of english, so if theres something you want me to know use that tid bit of information to determine what method of communication is most likely to get thru to me

Let me tell you this man. All you can do is PROMOTE longevity. You can never ensure it because nobody knows what a woman will do next. A woman that wants to be kept will find a way to stay around. Handle your business as a man and let the chips fall where they may... and accept it if she wants to move on to another pasture.

Let me break it down to you. You got to be a man she can't really control or predict. That doesn't mean be some crazy, completely unpredictable dude, but when a woman knows she can have you when she wants and how she wants, her mind is onto the next man.

:salute:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

To answer your question though, it's just a test for some chicks. We want to see if you're going to put us before your boys. Verbally we are saying yea go have fun, mentally we are thinking, " bae stay in with me and chill for the night"

2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium.gif

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven

I know you didn't ask me but can we agree that some men do the same thing? To answer your question though, it's just a test for some chicks. We want to see if you're going to put us before your boys. Verbally we are saying yea go have fun, mentally we are thinking, " bae stay in with me and chill for the night"....personally I understand a balance. We both need space from each other (i don't want to be up under him 24/7 nor vice versa), but sometimes we want you to surprise us and say "you know what bae let's jus do us tonight" of course I'm not speaking for every chick:queen:

How about being a fukking adult and saying whats really on your mind. When women test their men like this, they always lose. Even when they win, they still lose in the end.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I may be in the minority but I don't believe in putting my woman's happiness before my own. That seems crazy to me. Sexually, yes you want to please her of course. In the grand scheme though my peace of mind is paramount.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:shaq2: Half these men rather be with each other. Any attempt to converse positively about women sends them into a rage; mad because they aren't one.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been with mine for 9 years. I would go to hell and back for her. Y? Because she is what I need in life. There since the beginning. And in my mind. That's more important than anything. She got my back when I'm up when i down and always there by my side when I need it. I know there are plenty of females that can be like that too. Maybe I crave and act on other girls but there ain't hat connection. For me though, cuz I know girls always feel connected when mating with someone they are attracted too. I do what I need to do. Take her out. I'm a sucker for kissing and hugging her. I may suffocate her with that but I'm sure she loves it. I make sure she knows she's the love of my life. I'm not perfect. I can and have been quite the womaizere. But I also think I got good husband traits too. I cook and clean all that jazz and take her out. I do things behind her back like blaz but we all got our vices. I dunno though. I feel like if I put my all in it. Any woman I can get I can keep too.but son girls I just want the milk. Not the whole cow. Widely is most important person in my life.I'll kids come into the equation

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dude has quoted me 15 times today and I never replied or even acknowledged him.
@houston911 or @IG Liggin(s) AG please ban him from my thread.

If I can get banned from threads I never trolled in then I want that troll out of my threads. I'm going to wake up tomorrow to 5 more quotes from him and 10 mentions from him when I get home tomorrow evening. Get rid of him already.

Thank you.

Make em mad misty

Last edited by a moderator: