Everyone talks about how to "get" women on here but what about KEEPING a woman?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I hate when women say "u have to do what u did to get me, to keep me:usure:"

Now, it would be real fukked up if a dude told his girl "u have to look they way u did when u got me, to keep me:ufdup:"

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hate when women say "u have to do what u did to get me, to keep me:usure:"

Now, it would be real fukked up if a dude told his girl "u have to look they way u did when u got me, to keep me:ufdup:"

:heh: They dont want to hear it breh.

They only wanna be women when it's convenient.

"I'm independent, strong, and don't need NO man....*few mins later*...ummm you better get out and change that flat tire, I'm a woman"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't front, most women can be very complicated. Let me ask you this though. Why do women sometimes refuse to verbalize their feelings and expect men to read their minds about shyt. Like I shoulda known she didn't want me to go out wit my boys even though she said it was fine. :mindblown:

bruh...did yall have plans?

if so....you messed up

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
And then hit you wit the stank attitude when you get home. :why: Like mufukka you told me to go have fun. :wtf:

hahaha....my boy has it even worse, every time he wants to come hang with us w/o her....she magically feels "sick"..she did that to him one day, this dude goes to take out the garbage and ends up hopping in his car and driving from staten island to brooklyn to come hang with us. He was on some "Let the good times roll" :russ: shyt ...he knew he had a :fire: waiting for him at home.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I can't say anything except for what I've seen from a 35+ year marriage between my parents. As a man you just have to be able to let all of the comments and mess she will throw your way go. If you're able to do that without strangling her to death for at least a couple of years, then you might have found marriage material. It's going to happen, I don't care what woman you get with. That woman will find your cracks and seep into them like water at some point, just to test your stability. To make life a little more interesting for themselves. You just have to be able to control the anger that they tap into and love them anyway. You have to have a lot of your own hobbies too. You cannot spend most of your time with them, in fact, you probably need to spend most of the day away from them. You want them to be the one wondering what you're up too more than them knowing everything about you. Not in a way that makes you seem like you're putting the relationship in danger, but to keep them wanting you to be around rather than wanting you gone. You need to continue to build on your knowledge and personality at all times. A man who gets the woman and then gets content is a danger to himself. She'll get bored and he'll get bored with the situation.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pick a good one.

Treat her like a human being.

Be patient and understanding if you want a real relationship, and expect the same high standards from her.

Have actual common interests besides fukking

Make sure you share the same values morally, religiously and you can chill with her family

After that, wifey material.

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
Buy her nice things, keep the clitoris throbbing from a fresh orgasm, listen to her complain, and respect her... Sh1t ain't that hard