Everyone talks about how to "get" women on here but what about KEEPING a woman?

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about being a fukking adult and saying whats really on your mind. When women test their men like this, they always lose. Even when they win, they still lose in the end.

Well shyt he posed the question I just gave one aspect to it. Do I believe in testing my dude? No, but some chicks aren't vocal about the way they feel or what they want

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
A relationship consists of both people keeping each other happy. I have no issues doing things for my women and rewarding her for being a good women, but it's a reward not an entitlement. Some lose sight of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I rarely if ever see anyone talk about what they do to keep their woman happy. shyt half the time the men on here say they don't even care about their woman's happiness. Women haters need not reply.

Getting women is easy. What do you guys do to keep your baby happy? Women what do you do to keep your man happy?

I would have to say being spontaneous every now and then while showing appreciation for her is a great way to keep her happy. Great sex doesn't hurt either.

There's way too many attractive females out there, i don't think it's possible for me to stick to one.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I rarely if ever see anyone talk about what they do to keep their woman happy. shyt half the time the men on here say they don't even care about their woman's happiness. Women haters need not reply.

Getting women is easy. What do you guys do to keep your baby happy? Women what do you do to keep your man happy?

I would have to say being spontaneous every now and then while showing appreciation for her is a great way to keep her happy. Great sex doesn't hurt either.

I gave my girl petnames....like Sunshine, Ms.Wow but I affectionately call her Ms(her real last name). For every week I have known her I have driven to her job and put a single rose on her car door. Its only $3 a rose thats garnished with babiesbreath. She lights up everytime she gets a rose and have kept every last one. I know its a tradition I will and want to maintain or surpass in the future. My girl gets a random text telling her im thinking of her (T.O.Y.). I sometimes bring her lunch and we eat in the car for the 30 mins she has for lunch. I have had flowers delivered to her classroom while she attends her night classes....its not alot to do if you are in love:manny:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I haven't come across one worth keeping. They all whiney bytches. i got enough issues with out a bytch crying about why i don't spend time with her. bytch I'm at work. Why we don't do what so and so do. They fukkin bums yo.

This...^ I think i'm going to be single for a long long time. I can't stand being on the phone for hrs @ a time or talking about nothing.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Good thread(never thought I'd say that about a Sierra mist thread:snoop:)

But yeah knowing how to keep a woman is more important than knowing how to get a woman, unless you're just out here fukking bytches and don't want to keep them.

I keep my wife by being the absolute best I can be and treating her like the queen she is. I'm her leader and I make her feel confortable and proud to be led by me. I am also her friend and counseler when she needs it. She knows that I make all decisions with her/our best intrest at heart so even if she disagrees or I slip up she still trusts and believes in me.

I've made plenty of good threads and posts but people are more concerned with who they think I am than what I have to say.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I may be in the minority but I don't believe in putting my woman's happiness before my own. That seems crazy to me. Sexually, yes you want to please her of course. In the grand scheme though my peace of mind is paramount.

:mindblown: Exactly, all this talk about learning to deal with the nagging and accepting her bullshyt is crap :what:

Life is too short to have to deal with bullshyt. Yes as a man you should understand and empathize with her, but ALWAYS remember that you are dealing with an adult and expect her to act as such. The only person who I will tolerate any bullshyt from is my Moms, apart from that everyone can go fukk themselves. It's all about precedents, make it clear from the get go that you understand her and sympathize with her plight but also make it be known that you WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY BULLshyt. I'm an adult, you're an adult, lets fukking act like it :stopitslime:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Crazy shyt is when a female thinks you're interested in other females she does everything in her power to make you happy. As soon as she gets it in her mind that you only want her she starts actin up. :usure: