Everyone talks about how to "get" women on here but what about KEEPING a woman?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I haven't come across one worth keeping. They all whiney bytches. i got enough issues with out a bytch crying about why i don't spend time with her. bytch I'm at work. Why we don't do what so and so do. They fukkin bums yo.

*sigh* I hate to admit it but its true. These girls are a drag. Relationships require ample patience i tell you.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I treat my woman with respect, love and loyalty. More than that i don't know how to do.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can't front, most women can be very complicated. Let me ask you this though. Why do women sometimes refuse to verbalize their feelings and expect men to read their minds about shyt. Like I shoulda known she didn't want me to go out wit my boys even though she said it was fine. :mindblown:

The worst is when something you do or say obviously bothers them. And then when you ask whats going on or what's wrong? They keep saying nothing. :snoop:

So immature

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA

Man that's so fukked up. :to: I couldn't even imagine doing that shyt. I try my hardest to let her know she's my angel. My queen. My goddess. :inlove:

Your method might be good for how do you say "jumpoffs" and "side pieceS" though.

chicks respond to me better when i'm an a$$hole. if i like a chick for real for real, id try to be johnny on the spot mr yes man, and that shyt is how i got played :demonic::demonic:

no love anymore :demonic:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You guys say women are headaches or whatever. The key is to meet the woman who is worth all of that because at the end of the day she will be more than worth it. That level of understanding and love is just :wow: .

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
chicks respond to me better when i'm an a$$hole. if i like a chick for real for real, id try to be johnny on the spot mr yes man, and that shyt is how i got played :demonic::demonic:

no love anymore :demonic:

Well that's if you're approaching women on the street I guess. Do you still need to be an a$$hole to her when you're in a relationship though?

SLCpremium

ROCxLBJ
Daps
You keep a women happy by getting to know her, if and only if you like her, find out who she is, her likes and dislikes, little things count the most, be suprising as always, girls love a dude thats spontaneous, and a man that takea charge, show her parents shes good with you and handle ya buisness

Been with my girl for 3years...she is at the happiest she ever been with anybody:salute:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kill her self esteem and convince of her she wont be able to do better :myman:

mysmilie_1863.gif

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I rarely if ever see anyone talk about what they do to keep their woman happy. shyt half the time the men on here say they don't even care about their woman's happiness. Women haters need not reply.

Getting women is easy. What do you guys do to keep your baby happy? Women what do you do to keep your man happy?

I would have to say being spontaneous every now and then while showing appreciation for her is a great way to keep her happy. Great sex doesn't hurt either.

Keeping women? Negro, please.

Do you think these fakkits want to keep the bytches they have around forever? Why would people who repeatedly choose low class women want to keep those whores around?

Come on now :steviej:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Set standards low for yourself in he beginning too. Don't ball out trying to impress a broad at first, cuz then later in the relationship she's always gonna go back to that and be expecting that shyt

Remember when you would do this for me blah blah blah

Nah