Every Black Atheist Has This EXACT Personality

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I worship the GOD Christ prayed to in the garden of Gethsemane. That GOD is everlasting and cannot die. "OUR father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name"

Jesus Christ did in fact die and resurrect for the nation of Israel. The text is pretty clear on this.

Its hard for me to follow your train of thought because you arent establishing clearly what you believe brehda

Did Jesus Christ die for the sins of the nation?
Will there be a physical rulership on earth?
Romans says man will be judged by his deeds...do you believe that judgment already happened/will happen, or will never happen?

Im not grilling u brehda, just trying to get clarity on your position.
i think you underestimate Herod's influence on the gospels

and inadvertently are supporting the massacre of the innocents.

Matthew 16:22

Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

my god lives, and walks!

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
that wouldnt possibly be because your experience only includes america?

[/b]if i told you that buddhists have murdered, raped and pillaged other countries (china/japan/korea/india etc) would you cry afoul to that as well?[/b]

I think any adult who understands basic human nature wouldn't cry foul about that statement. We'd prefer to state the truth, which is that ANYONE can lack morals and commit a "sin" whether it being due to who they are innately or a particular situation that forced their hand one way or another.

See, unlike you religious folk we don't walk around thinking that one's association with any group, organization, or religion has anything to do with how one lives their life. A Christian who's a good person would have been a good person regardless, and one who's a bad person would have been a bad person, regardless. Same for Buddhists. Same for Jews. Same for Hindus. Same for anyone who associates their spirituality with any religion or creed. When you view human beings as simply humans, you don't judge people's actions in the context of their identification. You judge them by their actions, period. If someone tells me they're religious, I'd have to be a naively retarded son of a bıtch to take those words and equate it with "good person" until I see some "good person" actions.

The other part a lot of y'all tend to ignore is the fact that many of us non-believers grew up in households where we had no choice but to be believers. The difference between us and y'all is we acknowledged the BS and hypocrisy and noped out based on common sense, meanwhile y'all either ignore or try to twist the BS and hypocrisy to make it fit your argument and just go with it.

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
i think you underestimate Herod's influence on the gospels

and inadvertently are supporting the massacre of the innocents.

Matthew 16:22

my god lives, and walks!

Isaiah 53:5

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.​

Who is Isaiah referring to here? Each puzzle piece has to fit...precept upon precept, line upon line.

Acts 1:11​

11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

I too believe Christ is alive. Scripture tells us Christ will return in the same manner he went up. That has not happened yet. That would be a worldwide event.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
that wouldnt possibly be because your experience only includes america?

if i told you that buddhists have murdered, raped and pillaged other countries (china/japan/korea/india etc) would you cry afoul to that as well?

I'm not claiming that other religions haven't done anything to other religions. And it has nothing to do with my experience, it's what I tend to see in the world period

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Isaiah 53:5

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.​

Who is Isaiah referring to here? Each puzzle piece has to fit...precept upon precept, line upon line.

Acts 1:11​

11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

I too believe Christ is alive. Scripture tells us Christ will return in the same manner he went up. That has not happened yet. That would be a worldwide event.
I think you should study eastern orthodoxy

what are christs stripes?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I think you should study eastern orthodoxy

what are christs stripes?

John 19:1​

19 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him.

roman-scourge-1.jpg

gore.jpg

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

John 19:1​

19 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him.

roman-scourge-1.jpg

gore.jpg
like I said, my Lord conquered death :umad: as I said before there are different ways to perceive what is written. The Angel came to Joseph and Mary and fled to Egypt :banderas:

im not one with Moab

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Yeah and it also indoctrinated and kept people on the plantation as well…justified slavery as it is shown in the Bible…This is heavily documented. And I’ll correct myself. They were not permitted to openly practice their African traditional beliefs period. (Some were/ but not most due to social control) Since they first arrived here. It was done in secret.. That in itself is the first act of conversion. Trying to force a people to disown their religion. They were punished for this. It was after the 1800 that a mass conversion took place where slaves were made to take on Christianity as their religion. The slavers who did not convert their slaves to Christianity simply felt they were not worthy of being Christian’s. It wasn’t because they cared..This is heavily documented. They still were converted through slavery. Slavery means forced. Doesn’t matter how it was used. My point was the majority of African Americans became Christian’s through slavery

When slaves were first captured “the largest number, by far, were followers of traditional religions common in West Africa at the time. Many of these African belief systems included a supreme, distant god who created the world and a pantheon of lower gods and ancestor spirits who were active in daily life.”…. Not Christian’s

This isn’t even up for discussion lol

You quoting government ran websites as fact and quoting scripture out of context and then got the nerve to say it’s not up for debate. Y’all new nikkas ain’t shyt. We’ll leave out the fact that Christianity\islam was being practiced in Africa pre the Atlantic slave trade…. First of all, I said that wasn’t the case a lot of times, meaning that yes, a certain flavor of Christianity was forced on slaves depending on the owner region….However, plenty of slave owners had no concern for the salvation of their property…….. You made an absolute statement, that wasn’t 100 percent true

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
like I said, my Lord conquered death :umad: as I said before there are different ways to perceive what is written

im not one with Moab

He conquered death by resurrecting brother...please do not tell me you deny the crucifixion :dwillhuh:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Coli religious posters are some of the worst posters on here making dumb ass post about their beliefs.

shyt corny as fukk. Nobody cares about your religion.

Be the same nikkas too typing word salads full of meaningless scriptures and goal post moving. Im not even atheist and the shyt is trash to me