Every Black Atheist Has This EXACT Personality

darryl

Superstar
Daps
So instead of going being in church with your fellow Christians, you're on the coli trying to shyt on people who don't share your viewpoint?
Funny how atheists are the attention seeks yet you started a thread seeking attention to shyt on them

:mjlol:

Minding your business and thumping your bible on this lovely Sunday would've been a better option than this lame ass thread. This is why Christians are seen as a joke. They will quote bible verses while being judgmental and un-Christian like. How do you not see the hypocrisy of shaking your finger at people while holding a bible in the other hand?
Ewww a black woman atheist is tacky as fukk I'm sorry

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
They "worship" also.
And nothing you said had to do with worrying about another religious people; which proves my point
you're assuming all christians go out of their way to police others, thats a symptom of catholics/protestants more so than any other group

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
i think prophecy does one of two things

it fortells of something to come, or it creates something in the person reading it

remember, God made the whole world with the text on one sheet of torah scroll

if he can do that, then what would the myriad prophecies create? This is why there is no temple in jerusalem. They never learned!

What text are you using to support the one sheet of torah scroll? Hundreds, if not thousands, of years are passing between events in the Bible. The myriad of prophecies are historical markers for us to identify Christ.

Romans 15:4-6​

4 For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the [a]patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope. 5 Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus, 6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

A perfect example would be Caiphas, through the spirit, knowing that it was a good thing for Christ to die for the nation of Israel

John 11:50-52​

50 nor do you consider that it is expedient for [a]us that one man should die for the people, and not that the whole nation should perish.” 51 Now this he did not say on his own authority; but being high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the nation, 52 and not for that nation only, but also that He would gather together in one the children of God who were scattered abroad.

But go back to my original question...what do you believe will happen to the physical earth?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I ain't say all Christians, but the group that's always worrying about another group tend to be Christians
:yeshrug:
that wouldnt possibly be because your experience only includes america?

if i told you that buddhists have murdered, raped and pillaged other countries (china/japan/korea/india etc) would you cry afoul to that as well?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
What text are you using to support the one sheet of torah scroll? Hundreds, if not thousands, of years are passing between events in the Bible. The myriad of prophecies are historical markers for us to identify Christ.

Romans 15:4-6​

4 For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the [a]patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope. 5 Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus, 6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

A perfect example would be Caiphas, through the spirit, knowing that it was a good thing for Christ to die for the nation of Israel

John 11:50-52​

50 nor do you consider that it is expedient for [a]us that one man should die for the people, and not that the whole nation should perish.” 51 Now this he did not say on his own authority; but being high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the nation, 52 and not for that nation only, but also that He would gather together in one the children of God who were scattered abroad.

But go back to my original question...what do you believe will happen to the physical earth?
i think people gather sticks, kindle fire and bake bread for the queen of heaven not realizing what they are doing

when you say "myriad prophecies" to identify christ. Who is christ to you?

remember the gospels were recorded as testimonies AFTER Jesus had stayed with the apostles 40 days and 40 nights. And its also said that if all of the acts of Jesus were compiled no book could contain them...

When you say a man should die for another, are you assuming this is a lie:

Deuteronomy 24:16
The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

I want you to meditate on this deeply. You cannot kill God.

1 Corinthians 1:22-24
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Every atheist = Fatherless / emasculated father / abusive father / absentee father

One of them.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
i think people gather sticks, kindle fire and bake bread for the queen of heaven not realizing what they are doing

when you say "myriad prophecies" to identify christ. Who is christ to you?

remember the gospels were recorded as testimonies AFTER Jesus had stayed with the apostles 40 days and 40 nights. And its also said that if all of the acts of Jesus were compiled no book could contain them...

When you say a man should die for another, are you assuming this is a lie:

Deuteronomy 24:16

I want you to meditate on this deeply. You cannot kill God.

1 Corinthians 1:22-24

I worship the GOD Christ prayed to in the garden of Gethsemane. That GOD is everlasting and cannot die. "OUR father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name"

Jesus Christ did in fact die and resurrect for the nation of Israel. The text is pretty clear on this.

Its hard for me to follow your train of thought because you arent establishing clearly what you believe brehda

Did Jesus Christ die for the sins of the nation?
Will there be a physical rulership on earth?
Romans says man will be judged by his deeds...do you believe that judgment already happened/will happen, or will never happen?

Im not grilling u brehda, just trying to get clarity on your position.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Ewww a black woman atheist is tacky as fukk I'm sorry

You sound more feminine than @Coco Loco with this post. And we all know God ain't got no place in his kingdom for fakkits. :mjlol:

Grown ass dude said "Ewww" like she's got cooties for offering a rebuttal to a hypocritical Jesus-freak. Then finished with "I'm sorry" like a 1994 chicken head in a crop top & overalls with one strap undone. :mjlol: