Every Black Atheist Has This EXACT Personality

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
You see whats funny about this statement is the Bible actually makes it clear about how our faith and proximity to the word can be looked at as one of insanity

Ya’ll actually think ya’ll be saying something when you trout this line out :mjlol:
The irony of your second sentence given your first sentence.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
as I said before: do you worship Life or death?

1 Peter 3:15​

15 But [a]sanctify [b]the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to givea defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;

breh we having a convo and u keep directing me to random wiki pages and YouTube videos. I believe ive answered all of your questions directly with scripture. have I not?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Every atheist = Fatherless / emasculated father / abusive father / absentee father

One of them.
Your libel against the mere act of not believing means absolutely nothing considering you worship a jew :manny:

My atheism is the same as your rejection of non-Abrahamic deities, only difference is I don't believe in those beings either

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

1 Peter 3:15​

15 But [a]sanctify [b]the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to givea defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;

breh we having a convo and u keep directing me to random wiki pages and YouTube videos. I believe ive answered all of your questions directly with scripture. have I not?
surely

but why do you think Jesus said this here:

Matthew 16:23-28
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

bonus
Matthew 26:23-25
23 And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.

24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Your libel against the mere act of not believing means absolutely nothing considering you worship a jew :manny:

My atheism is the same as your rejection of non-Abrahamic deities, only difference is I don't believe in those beings either
:mjcry:
I feel sorry for you

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
there is a difference between the word of God and the words attributed to God or words beseeching him

but you would only know if you studied meticulously
They study to pick apart. To nitpick. They don't study to understand

Then they have the nerve to be pretentious. Like atheists don't all have the exact same opinions and mindset
:unimpressed:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Preaching the Gospel to nonbelievers is not for the faint of heart. Especially on the internet

I've preached the Gospel in my personal life to satanists, atheists, hoteps, agnostics, skeptics, witches, and new age spirituality practicioners

It's hard work. That's why I get irritated. But it's all for the greater good