Every Black Atheist Has This EXACT Personality

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

keep dipping your hand if you wish

Joseph said the sons of Israel should dwell in Goshen/Qedar....

are you familiar with the Qedarites?

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The bolded isn't any different than early civilizations saying stuff like, "Give me a herd of cattle or the volcano god will rip your dikk off" or cults claiming everyone else is just crazy and wrong, it's built on making followers scared and making society look like a bad alternative

Organized religion has been used to sustain hierarchies since time immemorial, the jews were absolutely not egalitarian in the bible days

The "Volcano God" must have not been located in Harlem B.C. :dame:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
They study to pick apart. To nitpick. They don't study to understand

Then they have the nerve to be pretentious. Like atheists don't all have the exact same opinions and mindset
:unimpressed:

Atheists will forever be in their motherfukking feelings because their lack of belief or indifference to the word has never led to or inspired the liberation of the oppressed peoples

Hell even Islam has its examples

But you can’t say the same for the eggheads despite all crowing and clucking about rationale and logic

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Coli religious posters are some of the worst posters on here making dumb ass post about their beliefs.

shyt corny as fukk. Nobody cares about your religion.
No self-respecting Black man or woman cares about the lust TLR posters have for PAWGs. Threads lusting over basic women on IG

Funny how those type of threads never have this energy
:jbhmm:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
keep dipping your hand if you wish

Joseph said the sons of Israel should dwell in Goshen/Qedar....

are you familiar with the Qedarites?

:beli:

I’m still waiting for a response to my original questions

After that we can discuss whatever

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@JoelB dont despair my friend

rememeber when baking bread, you have to take yeast to make it...but you always save alittle yeast so you can bake more bread :youngsabo:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
:mjlol:

Man,

Christians brehs I been their done that.

I had to study the bible as a kid I know it better then most

do you self a favor actually study it you would realize you would be lieing to yourself thinking that's is the answer for black folk

Not saying all stuff in the bible is a fairy tale but a lot of it is

ELOHIM was a Canaanite God that had a
"wife"

King Josiah and his folk turn EL into Yahweh had him ditch his consort and the rest of the pantheon and retcon a ton of stuff explains the contradictions in the old testament

Israel was just a branch of cannanites that wanted 1 God instead of 14 verse the group of cannanites that wanted to keep the 14 cannanite Gods.

No record they where in Egypt actually at that time Egyptians had full control of Cannan so how can you escape from Egypt to more Egypt.

and no

pictures on some wall proves nothing.

All they did was make culture wars into some mythical folk lore

New Testament

the Man they call Paul realized his caveman religion couldn't keep up with Greek/Roman philosophy so he changed it

most if not all letters is from "Paul" wonder why

used a real man that was The Hebrew MLK at the time that was against the status quo into some Son of God because they were being oppressed by Romans and had to one up Caesar also the hebrew c00ns of that time "pharisees"

and the rest his history

If roman was the power what can you do but spread your logic (logos) to the rest of the world to break from Roman Rule, Roman mentality

now revelations makes sense when you realize it's about Roman rule

Why as black folk so attached to the bible because we going through a similar thing with white supremacy

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:beli:

I’m still waiting for a response to my original questions

After that we can discuss whatever
what question? do I believe he was crucified?

I believe that he resurrected

I think the idea that other people can put words in your mouth is something you should consider

he did say: If they keep my saying, they shall keep yours also

when you look at the gospels on their merits where do people head after reading them?

for context, consider Moses dream in the Prince of Egypt...whats really happening? Is it pharoah killing hebrew children, or is the pharoah who doesnt know Joseph attacking all the different Moses'?

put another way: is the Moses of Egypt the same as the Moses of Moab who dwelled at the plain of shyttim :sas1:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Which part are the good parts?
Off the top of my head:
  • Christ driving out the merchants in the temple
  • His parables about the Good Samaritan*, the poor almswoman(?), and the prodigal son
  • The Psalms are moving poetry, Psalm 88 in particular really, really hurts
  • Ecclesiastes
  • The sermon on the mount**
*Christians would benefit from that, Samaritans and Hebrews hated each other but one helped a Hebrew, no questions asked

**The meek inheriting the earth, with all the violence and hate some religious ppl spew, they're gonna be killed off while the meek emerge after everyone dies from fighting, mentally and physically...

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Atheists will forever be in their motherfukking feelings because their lack of belief or indifference to the word has never led to or inspired the liberation of the oppressed peoples

Hell even Islam has its examples

But you can’t say the same for the eggheads despite all crowing and clucking about rationale and logic
Atheism isn't a religion, philosophy, movement or belief system, you can't compare the two directly

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
:mjlol:

Man,

Christians brehs I been their done that.

I had to study the bible as a kid I know it better then most

do you self a favor actually study it you would realize you would be lieing to yourself thinking that's is the answer for black folk
I can already tell you have this opinion because of your childhood. What you had to go through doesn't determine how valid or it is

Trauma of any sort doesn't invalidate anything. Life is meant to be an evolving experience. I had a friend who had an overly-religious single mother

He ended up becoming a full-fledged devil worshipper. Practiced spells, a whole bunch of other crazy stuff. His trauma manifested into that lifestyle

Same way religious apathy is manifested by past experiences. You are greater than what you went through

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
No self-respecting Black man or woman cares about the lust TLR posters have for PAWGs. Threads lusting over basic women on IG

Funny how those type of threads never have this energy
:jbhmm:

Thecoli is funny...nikkas can debate the color of buttholes, pawgs, aliens and rappers....but if you bring up the Bible they start clutching their pearls :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preaching the Gospel to nonbelievers is not for the faint of heart. Especially on the internet

I've preached the Gospel in my personal life to satanists, atheists, hoteps, agnostics, skeptics, witches, and new age spirituality practicioners

It's hard work. That's why I get irritated. But it's all for the greater good
It’s because a lot of people aren’t man enough to have a discussion in good faith..

For example… Someone would lead with some shyt like this….

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

When only a few verses down, the book of Ephesians also says this..

Ephesians 6:9 NIV​

And masters, treat your slaves in the same way. Do not threaten them, since you know that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with him.

nikkas have become YouTube scholars and love sucking the tit of white “academia” when it comes to OUR ancestors….

Ain’t too many white people in the Bible.. And the majority of the ones that were, hated GOD…. Sounds familiar?

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
what question? do I believe he was crucified?

I believe that he resurrected

I think the idea that other people can put words in your mouth is something you should consider

he did say: If they keep my saying, they shall keep yours also

when you look at the gospels on their merits where do people head after reading them?

for context, consider Moses dream in the Prince of Egypt...whats really happening? Is it pharoah killing hebrew children, or is the pharoah who doesnt know Joseph attacking all the different Moses'?

put another way: is the Moses of Egypt the same as the Moses of Moab who dwelled at the plain of shyttim :sas1:

Believe someone was resurrected but tell me "hey you wasn't there to prove that" :mjlol:

• Dap