Every Black Atheist Has This EXACT Personality

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
How are we acting like we saying something by saying we don’t believe people turned to stone or lived in fish/ whales. Or people walked through the sea. That’s like someone saying people be acting like they saying something when they say 1+1 ain’t 100.

In real life people who don’t believe in Christianity just live they lives and don’t bother nobody. It’s Christian’s who preach in public squares,protest and create legislation around your beliefs…telling people they gonna burn in hell if they don’t accept your religion and follow your man in the sky. Discriminating and Telling people because of they sexual orientation they gonna burn in hell in eternal fukking fire . Why should someone not be turned off by that. There are good people and bad people of all faiths. So painting All Christian’s as bad people obviously is not the point I’m making. The point is it’s extremely hypocritical to even make this thread when y’all are the ones in real life that bother people everyday who are doing absolutely nothin pushing y’all beliefs. Y’all don’t ever ask yallselves why nobody got no smoke for Muslims or nobody else. It’s Because they don’t do this.y’all have absolutely no self awareness and act like the victim. It’s really like how white people make themselves the victims . It’s a country that’s been Christian since it’s colonial foundation and y’all have the nerve to complain about someone not believing in that bullshyt:aicmon:

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
dance-happy.gif

That splash against my hollow bones
That rocks my soul
Jesus wept.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.

Ecclesiastes 3:8

And
ecclesiastes was written as a wisdom book that wasnt actually inspired by God and has been argued to be excluded as apocrypha
The presence of Ecclesiastes in the Bible is something of a puzzle, as the common themes of the Hebrew canon—a God who reveals and redeems, who elects and cares for a chosen people—are absent from it, which suggests that Kohelet had lost his faith in his old age. Understanding the book was a topic of the earliest recorded discussions (the hypothetical Council of Jamnia in the 1st century CE). One argument advanced at that time was that the name of Solomon carried enough authority to ensure its inclusion; however, other works which appeared with Solomon's name were excluded despite being more orthodox than Ecclesiastes.[40] Another was that the words of the epilogue, in which the reader is told to fear God and keep his commands, made it orthodox; but all later attempts to find anything in the rest of the book that would reflect this orthodoxy have failed. A modern suggestion treats the book as a dialogue in which different statements belong to different voices, with Kohelet himself answering and refuting unorthodox opinions, but there are no explicit markers for this in the book, as there are (for example) in the Book of Job.

Yet another suggestion is that Ecclesiastes is simply the most extreme example of a tradition of skepticism, but none of the proposed examples match Ecclesiastes for a sustained denial of faith and doubt in the goodness of God. Martin A. Shields, in his 2006 book The End of Wisdom: A Reappraisal of the Historical and Canonical Function of Ecclesiastes, summarized that "In short, we do not know why or how this book found its way into such esteemed company".[41]

believe there is a time to hate and kill despite the commandments brehs.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
:mjlol:

Y'all just be pulling random quotes from the bible to justify shyt y'all do in the real world.
That's dealing with Solomon trying to find the meaning of life in things.
What that got to do with you?!

Imagine a breh walking the beach tryna understand the meaning of life for him, and I end up basing my life on his thoughts
:dahell:
nikkas really letting inbred jew trash from the iron age dictate their lives :skip:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
You see whats funny about this statement is the Bible actually makes it clear about how our faith and proximity to the word can be looked at as one of insanity

Ya’ll actually think ya’ll be saying something when you trout this line out :mjlol:
Yes, because the writters knew that it was complete nonsense that no one would believe so they included lines like that so retards would believe that the nonsense is part of god's plan.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
They still human and have they own thoughts and feelings about things, I would imagine behind closed doors it was a lot of questions about religion
My bad bro, I thought you were saying that in a sarcastic way… “like I bet none of them were”.. my bad lol. So yea good question then

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were all forced by the gun and rope to be Christians so I don’t really understand this question. It was Jesus or death. We all know this.

This isn't true in a lot of cases. However, you can make an argument that for a lot of slaves, practicing their version of christianity exponentially increased their desire for freedom