Every Black Atheist Has This EXACT Personality

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
ecclesiastes was written as a wisdom book that wasnt actually inspired by God and has been argued to be excluded as apocrypha

believe there is a time to hate and kill despite the commandments brehs.

clarify that last sentence for me brehda...

the Bible makes a distinction between "murder" and "killing". Every society has some form of capital punishment for breaking laws, Israel not excluded. It is also written how Christ will come back the 2nd time. There will be a lot of killing on that day of judgment.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
clarify that last sentence for me brehda...

the Bible makes a distinction between "murder" and "killing". Every society has some form of capital punishment for breaking laws, Israel not excluded. It is also written how Christ will come back the 2nd time. There will be a lot of killing on that day of judgment.
Moses is like a snare for all the children of Israel who leave Egypt

when you say "day of judgment" and that day comes...then what?

do you worship death...or life?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So instead of going being in church with your fellow Christians, you're on the coli trying to shyt on people who don't share your viewpoint?
Funny how atheists are the attention seeks yet you started a thread seeking attention to shyt on them

:mjlol:

Minding your business and thumping your bible on this lovely Sunday would've been a better option than this lame ass thread. This is why Christians are seen as a joke. They will quote bible verses while being judgmental and un-Christian like. How do you not see the hypocrisy of shaking your finger at people while holding a bible in the other hand?

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
This isn't true in a lot of cases. However, you can make an argument that for a lot of slaves, practicing their version of christianity exponentially increased their desire for freedom
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Yeah and it also indoctrinated and kept people on the plantation as well…justified slavery as it is shown in the Bible…This is heavily documented. And I’ll correct myself. They were not permitted to openly practice their African traditional beliefs period. (Some were/ but not most due to social control) Since they first arrived here. It was done in secret.. That in itself is the first act of conversion. Trying to force a people to disown their religion. They were punished for this. It was after the 1800 that a mass conversion took place where slaves were made to take on Christianity as their religion. The slavers who did not convert their slaves to Christianity simply felt they were not worthy of being Christian’s. It wasn’t because they cared..This is heavily documented. They still were converted through slavery. Slavery means forced. Doesn’t matter how it was used. My point was the majority of African Americans became Christian’s through slavery

When slaves were first captured “the largest number, by far, were followers of traditional religions common in West Africa at the time. Many of these African belief systems included a supreme, distant god who created the world and a pantheon of lower gods and ancestor spirits who were active in daily life.”…. Not Christian’s

This isn’t even up for discussion lol

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Moses is like a snare for all the children of Israel who leave Egypt

when you say "day of judgment" and that day comes...then what?

do you worship death...or life?

Matthew 5:17-20​

17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one [a]jot or one [b]tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

Romans 3:31​

31 Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

Matthew 11:22​

22 But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.

Romans 2:5-9​

5 But in accordance with your hardness and your [a]impenitent heart you are [b]treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who “will render to each one according to his deeds”: 7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality; 8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath, 9 tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the [c]Greek;

There cant be righteousness without accountability. All things will be placed back in order. As far as what happens after the day of judgment, the text tells us every knee shall bow and the messiah will rule on Davids throne.

Unless you believe Christ will allow wickedness in the kingdom?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Matthew 5:17-20​

17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one [a]jot or one [b]tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

Romans 3:31​

31 Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

Matthew 11:22​

22 But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.

Romans 2:5-9​

5 But in accordance with your hardness and your [a]impenitent heart you are [b]treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who “will render to each one according to his deeds”: 7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality; 8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath, 9 tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the [c]Greek;

There cant be righteousness without accountability. All things will be placed back in order. As far as what happens after the day of judgment, the text tells us every knee shall bow and the messiah will rule on Davids throne.

Unless you believe Christ will allow wickedness in the kingdom?
i believe christ is already risen

so we arent necessarily believing exactly the same thing

remember, Christ rose from the tomb and trampled death by death and broke the power of the cross with his resurrection.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
i believe christ is already risen

so we arent necessarily believing exactly the same thing

remember, Christ rose from the tomb and trampled death by death and broke the power of the cross with his resurrection.

I believe he is risen as well, but all things have not been fulfilled in the book. TMH promised David his son will have an everlasting kingdom. Israel split after the death of Solomon, so its cant be referring to him. Christ didnt sit on an earthly throne the first time around, he came riding a donkey.

"thy kingdom come thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven".

That rulership is not here yet

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I believe he is risen as well, but all things have not been fulfilled in the book. TMH promised David his son will have an everlasting kingdom. Israel split after the death of Solomon, so its cant be referring to him. Christ didnt sit on an earthly throne the first time around, he came riding a donkey.

"thy kingdom come thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven".

That rulership is not here yet
why was David afraid of his son Absalom? :jbhmm: his bones are being picked like Goliath said they would...

the donkey is a reference to Balaam and the ass.

that rulership IS here you just havent fully contemplated it. The bible has alot going on, and everything in Exodus onwards assumes Jacob and Joseph are dead.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS

@Rhakim

What are your thoughts on Ephesians 6:5? Is it justifying slavery?
its talking less about actual slaves as much as it is your "work superiors"

slavery was something assumed to not go away in the bible because society is inherently injust (and was not gods design)

the command to act in the manner that it is saying is a suggestion by Paul not a biblical commandment.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
nikka it's Sunday and you worried about atheists on the lords day?

I swear.

It seem like every group of people (dealing with belief) mind they own business but Christians.

It's a gang of Buddhists somewhere worshipping, preparing a feast, praying, etc. They ain't worried about what no Christians doing.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I swear.

It seem like every group of people (dealing with belief) mind they own business but Christians.

It's a gang of Buddhists somewhere worshipping, preparing a feast, praying, etc. They ain't worried about what no Christians doing.
buddhists dont necessarily worship. They meditate. And even then Gautama Buddha himself apparently believed in a "Zeus"-like figure

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
why was David afraid of his son Absalom? :jbhmm: his bones are being picked like Goliath said they would...

the donkey is a reference to Balaam and the ass.

that rulership IS here you just havent fully contemplated it. The bible has alot going on, and everything in Exodus onwards assumes Jacob and Joseph are dead.

Absalom started a coup and ran David out

Zechariah 9:9​

The Coming King​

9 “Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion!
Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem!
Behold, your King is coming to you;
He is just and having salvation,
Lowly and riding on a donkey,
A colt, the foal of a donkey.

The donkey was a fulfillment of Zechariah 9...it was one of many markers to identify the Messiah.

So let me ask u this, do you anticipate ANY major events happening on the earth? not spiritually....a physical event?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Absalom started a coup and ran David out

Zechariah 9:9​

The Coming King​

9 “Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion!
Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem!
Behold, your King is coming to you;
He is just and having salvation,
Lowly and riding on a donkey,
A colt, the foal of a donkey.

The donkey was a fulfillment of Zechariah 9...it was one of many markers to identify the Messiah.

So let me ask u this, do you anticipate ANY major events happening on the earth? not spiritually....a physical event?
i think prophecy does one of two things

it fortells of something to come, or it creates something in the person reading it

remember, God made the whole world with the text on one sheet of torah scroll

if he can do that, then what would the myriad prophecies create? This is why there is no temple in jerusalem. They never learned!