Every Black Atheist Has This EXACT Personality

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This why this book can’t lose. nikkaz will switch from one book to the other whenever it fits they point, but won’t live by either book lol.
the book is the real innocent one in all of this :wow:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Oh…? You one of em? :laugh: That’s why the rhetoric stings you. You said religion caused the most harm in the world, and when I refuted that and said it was white boys that caused the most chaos, you did not respond. Now I see why. You a member…. :childplease:
he dont understand that christianity in the hands of certain people caused the issues not christianity itself

he needs to look up dum diversas and inter caetera and learn who the real perpetrators are

even still, catholics are trying to mend their ways but its hard to forgive thousands of years of "we can do what we want"

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Atheism is a religion. It is an ism.

I would much rather follow a book of some of the greatest life advice in all of human history than the empty group of ideas and values atheists follow

Life and death is in the power of the tongue. Being sober-minded. Being in equally-yoked marriages. These are some of the many great pieces of advice in the Bible

You don't have to believe in God to realize this objective statement. What does Atheism offer besides the comfort, validation, and justification of living nihilistically?
How simple minded and brainwashed do you have to be to think religion is the only source of advice and community :mjlol:

Y'all evangelists are all the same, acting like atheists are closet satanists with no morals and shyt.

What it really tells me is the only keeping a lot of y'all from doing evil shyt is the fear of your God and not empathy or human decency :sas2:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Y'all evangelists are all the same,
Let an undercover cac on here or a twitter feminist say "all black men are the same" and your energy will be completely different. Yall would make a thread crying about it

I'm done debating with yall. It's over. My energy is drained dealing with you arrogant, know-it-all, dense, all logic no sense having ass nikkas
:unimpressed:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Let an undercover cac on here or a twitter feminist say "all black men are the same" and your energy will be completely different. Yall would make a thread crying about it

I'm done debating with yall. It's over. My energy is drained dealing with you arrogant, know-it-all, dense, all logic no sense having ass nikkas
Compare a conscious choice that at best requires violating people's personal boundaries to the skin color you're born with brehs.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

its really not worth it :mjcry: these folk want to bring you into their domains.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@MMS

@Rhakim

What are your thoughts on Ephesians 6:5? Is it justifying slavery?

I think it's telling slaves how to deal with it in the moment, since they have no control over their freedom, but the book of Philemon and the principles of the gospel in general (love your neighbor as you love yourself, do not rule over others) suggest that slavery is untenable. I do think Paul and the church still had work to do there and room to grow in fully applying Jesus's ethic, which doesn't really give any choice other than abolition.