Events thekingsmen thinks were staged hoaxes, false flags, or conspiracies

brick james

John piffington
Daps
1. Greece's civilization was based off a half human/half Snake King. The fact that ancient civilizations relied on god's and demons that looked like reptiles to build their moral compasses and societies as a whole proves there is more to things than a story.

You want to say Greek society is based off of one thing, and that one thing would be a snake human hybrid. Really? Really??

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
5eced52c63b3e9236fba076571320e15.jpg
ferguson-killing-michael-brown478-760x506.jpg

780920997_o.jpg

453632390.jpg

Cspan_hands_up_don't_shoot.jpg
Come on, man... :snoop:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i thought the op was just gonna say "everything"...just to be succinct. seeing it all laid out does make it even sadder and more embarrassing though. as if that stuff wasn't insane enough, this ancient reptilian thing he's pushing now is an even further example of his descent into madness. let's hope he's still stable enough to keep it together next time his mom comes home with the wrong flavor of pop tarts.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the type of retarded logic that thekingsmen actually uses. We know everyone lies, so the next step would be to use critical thinking to see who is lying and about what. If our research leads us to believe that every news outlet is lying about everything all the time, then the next logical step is to believe dumb nikkas on YouTube fishing for ad revenue? Thekingsmen just reads shyt on random websites then aligns it with his world view to make up a story even dumber than the one before it.
U bytch too much. Challenge me in a debate or keep my name out your mouth.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad this thread was made. It's like a greatest hits medley of your lunacy.

Good reference point for when rational people flirt with the idea that you are credible because you criticized neoliberalism or something.
U still mad at the verbal asswhooping you got when i destroyed your old name. Care to debate to shut me up for good or u going to be scared to confront your fear.

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
1. Greece's civilization was based off a half human/half Snake King. The fact that ancient civilizations relied on god's and demons that looked like reptiles to build their moral compasses and societies as a whole proves there is more to things than a story.

You can't really believe the Greek empire was upstarted by some half-human/half-snake beast. And if this creature was so smart, why were the Greeks looking to the Egyptians to learn science, mathematics, and medicine (well documented)?

How about documentation describing the nature of these Serpent beings? Why don't we see these creatures today?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't really believe the Greek empire was upstarted by some half-human/half-snake beast. And if this creature was so smart, why were the Greeks looking to the Egyptians to learn science, mathematics, and medicine (well documented)?

How about documentation describing the nature of these Serpent beings? Why don't we see these creatures today?

1. Doesn't matter if I believe it or not, it's documentation.

2. Greeks didn't do a good job paying homage to Kemet obviously

3. Annunnaki

3a. It's like Atheists claiming men came from monkeys and yet how come you don't see that today? :comeon: