Events thekingsmen thinks were staged hoaxes, false flags, or conspiracies

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what is the truth here in this case?
a fakkit coward wanted to play cop, got out of his car only because he had a gun, started shyt with a kid, and when the kid was beating him in the fight he pulled the gun out and shot him. then he was acquitted because of some vague bullshyt self defense 'law and order' claim that was biased against a black teenager

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All non-eyewitness information that we are exposed to is curated in some way. Recognizing who is curating and proffering it is important. This is probably something we agree on. However, what we might disagree on is 1. Who we trust to give us information and 2. what conclusions we draw from that information.

I prefer to trust professionals and academic sources for my understanding of worlds in which I have no personal experience with. You prefer to trust Alex Jones and his ilk. The reason I support professionals ( and not blindly: bias and being incorrect is rampant in all fields) more than conspiracist laymen is because I understand the process in which they generate consumptive knowledge. This process for academics is empirically driven, based on reason, and subject to legitimate criticism and peer review. This process is objectively better at producing knowledge than that which conspiracists use. Because of this, I believe the reason "things" and "events" happen is a complex interplay between economic, social, and political structures and human agency that is undergirded by historical processes, not the ruminations of some secret class of oppressors or god knows what else you think of next.

Those who do not possess the educational opportunity, the requisite intellect, or in most cases, the dedication to finding real proof to understand the processes which guide the course of human history sometimes compensate by inventing their own, simple, easy to understand, but completely fictional constructs (like the Reptilians) to explain things in its place. If you understand life, nothing is simple enough to be explained by your half-witted theories.

1. True but even eye-witness information is curated as well when big events pop off from saying something that isn't on the script.
1B. I agree that it's important but does your own research helps solidify your viewpoint further.
1C. Information is just that...good or bad. It's based off how it's used( agenda driven) and where it be dissected at( reading in between lines). You can get all your info from MSM all day long, however that makes you no closer to truth. I use all info like MSM but I clearly pick apart to find the important pieces of info. Then I go and find out what info wasn't on MSM.

2. If you trust them, that is you. I don't expect you to deter from what you have been told all your life. The same institutions who used racism to push agenda based stats, science and academics since it's creation. Most of these institutions have certain share holders and backers who expect the schools to stay on their path of direction and if they deviate from the given curriculum, the funds dry up. Not saying the students who learn there are bad but are naive to what goes on behind the scenes.

2a. Can you show me where I quoted or cited Alex Jones? AJ is controlled opposition paid by Time Warner. Plus he believes in alot of shootings( Active shooters) as real. Consumptive knowledge is subjective because the very institutes you support have been involved in practicing it for decades now. The fact that you think Truth is only controlled by those institutions shows a very narrow mindset leading the sheep to the slaughter.

3. Your brain doesn't start working when you go to some recognized university, it works at birth. Your decision to trust things aren't from some PHD from Harvard who wrote a book, it starts with your brain being cognitive at a early age.

3a. To you Reptiles don't exist. Reptiles do in reality. Dismissing Reptilians is dismissing Ancient and Modern History. I don't expect you to understand any of it anyways.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a fakkit coward wanted to play cop, got out of his car only because he had a gun, started shyt with a kid, and when the kid was beating him in the fight he pulled the gun out and shot him. then he was acquitted because of some vague bullshyt self defense 'law and order' claim that was biased against a black teenager

:usure:
Tracy Martin( the father) wasn't even in court during the verdict because he was receiving his 33rd degree. What parent does this?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tracy Martin( the father) wasn't even in court during the verdict because he was receiving his 33rd degree. What parent does this?
one who couldnt bear to see what was gonna be a certain outcome? is far more likely than what you're inferring

what the fukk did "they" accomplish with that whole situation then?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
one who couldnt bear to see what was gonna be a certain outcome? is far more likely than what you're inferring

what the fukk did "they" accomplish with that whole situation then?

1. Trayvon was on trial the whole time and not Zimmerman, even though it was FL State vs G.Z.

2. Why would you leave on something important like that? What if he was guilty....you missed the whole thing. Sorry but that was the biggest excuse.

3. Riots...Race War....Martial Law...psychological warfare...division..

3a. Since nothing went down which means the family and friends were in on it, "they" moved to the next one in St. Louis.

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps

So you're an expert on parenting now? You know the defined presets parents take in the midst of the death of their child?

3a. To you Reptiles don't exist. Reptiles do in reality. Dismissing Reptilians is dismissing Ancient and Modern History. I don't expect you to understand any of it anyways.

Reptiles do exist in the form of an Iguana, snake, alligator, etc..., and have in the past in massive form such as the Tyrannosaurus Rex. But if you think there is a sentient, human-like Reptilian race, you're out of your mind. That is the opposite of using your cognitive brain, rather you've decided to inculcate yourself in delusions far removed from actual reality or scientific reasoning.

Wake me up when u have something important to say.

If the degree to which "importance" is judged by fringe thinking, then everything I say here on out won't be deemed important. I refuse to base my research and ideas on a bunch of blog posts, Ancient Alien television shows, and halfwits peddling invisible, massive planets about to crash into Earth.

It's easy to not deal with actual reality and deem everything a conspiracy. Reality is hard, and if you have to face it head-on, you'd probably crumble. There always has to be a clear bad guy. A black and white; good vs. evil. This ain't the movies, so stop dreaming, kid.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're an expert on parenting now? You know the defined presets parents take in the midst of the death of their child?

:mjlol: I guess when parents see their child dead, they go shopping, go see sport games, go throw a party. FOH.

Reptiles do exist in the form of an Iguana, snake, alligator, etc..., and have in the past in massive form such as the Tyrannosaurus Rex. But if you think there is a sentient, human-like Reptilian race, you're out of your mind. That is the opposite of using your cognitive brain, rather you've decided to inculcate yourself in delusions far removed from actual reality or scientific reasoning.

Obviously you know very little about history but i'll let you think science is going to help you with that.

If the degree to which "importance" is judged by fringe thinking, then everything I say here on out won't be deemed important. I refuse to base my research and ideas on a bunch of blog posts, Ancient Alien television shows, and halfwits peddling invisible, massive planets about to crash into Earth.

Well why are you bringing it up then? None of that was said. Try harder in making your point about me. You failed twice already.

It's easy to not deal with actual reality and deem everything a conspiracy. Reality is hard, and if you have to face it head-on, you'd probably crumble. There always has to be a clear bad guy. A black and white; good vs. evil. This ain't the movies, so stop dreaming, kid.

Who is this bad guy you speak of?

So no other color exist in the world...just black and white. Another fail.

Sounds like you been watching too many movies to think reality is just hard all the time.

Condescending tones proves you can't cope outside your box. You got too much emotion into this.

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
@thekingsmen

(1) Everyone has different ways of coping. Your naivety expresses itself in your lack of understanding that there are obvious stages to handling grief. There isn't a defined way of grieving for the loss of a loved one. That is what I am trying to say, and to say he "sacrificed" his kid because he is apart of some Masonic order is not correct thinking, and lacks evidence.

(2) I know a thing or two about history, so tell me what you mean by "Reptiles"?

(3) My point and assumptions about you are as accurate as you think your assumptions are of Tracy Martin.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There are only three people on the Coli I've ever blocked. He was the first.

Whether or not I believe of his own formed theories I appreciate that there are people who don't accept everything the Mainstream Media tells them is FACT.

If they use reason and other sources of information to critically evaluate the information the media puts out, that's worth cosigning.

But if they're being complete idiots who are repeating the theories of complete idiots, what's the point?

I stopped supporting Obama because I thought there were particular things wrong with his presidency. There's some racist CAC in Idaho who doesn't support Obama because he's a racist CAC. I am NOT going to appreciate that guy just because he happens to disagree with the same figure I disagree with. Anyone who critically evaluates the media while using their brain and sources of factual information has as much in common with The Kingsman as I do with a racist White guy in Idaho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@thekingsmen

(1) Everyone has different ways of coping. Your naivety expresses itself in your lack of understanding that there are obvious stages to handling grief. There isn't a defined way of grieving for the loss of a loved one. That is what I am trying to say, and to say he "sacrificed" his kid because he is apart of some Masonic order is not correct thinking, and lacks evidence.

(2) I know a thing or two about history, so tell me what you mean by "Reptiles"?

(3) My point and assumptions about you are as accurate as you think your assumptions are of Tracy Martin.

1. Have you heard of the 5 stages of grief?

2. You know a thing...i shouldnt have to tell you.

3. You know much about me as you know about this case. That isnt much.