Events thekingsmen thinks were staged hoaxes, false flags, or conspiracies

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
1. Doesn't matter if I believe it or not, it's documentation.

2. Greeks didn't do a good job paying homage to Kemet obviously

3. Annunnaki

3a. It's like Atheists claiming men came from monkeys and yet how come you don't see that today? :comeon:

Can I take a look at the documentation? I am a open minded person. I just don't believe in my own world-view, so I'd like to look at these documents if you wouldn't mind posting them.

When I mentioned why we don't see them today, I was speaking on sightings, or something. I did a bit of light research on the Annunnaki, and they were describe as deities not of this world. But surely I'd suspect there'd be sighting of some sort, and the like. I doubt such deities would leave no footprint on human kind.

To add, when I was talking about the Greeks and Kemet, I was saying the Greeks received much of their knowledge from Kemet. If these gods as you described created the Greek empire, why did the Greeks feel compelled to learn much of what they knew from the Kemet empire? Why didn't they rely on their gods? Surely their gods knew more than the Blacks in Kemet? It doesn't make sense to me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I take a look at the documentation? I am a open minded person. I just don't believe in my own world-view, so I'd like to look at these documents if you wouldn't mind posting them.

When I mentioned why we don't see them today, I was speaking on sightings, or something. I did a bit of light research on the Annunnaki, and they were describe as deities not of this world. But surely I'd suspect there'd be sighting of some sort, and the like. I doubt such deities would leave no footprint on human kind.

To add, when I was talking about the Greeks and Kemet, I was saying the Greeks received much of their knowledge from Kemet. If these gods as you described created the Greek empire, why did the Greeks feel compelled to learn much of what they knew from the Kemet empire? Why didn't they rely on their gods? Surely their gods knew more than the Blacks in Kemet? It doesn't make sense to me.

CECROPS (Kekrops) - Athenian King of Greek Mythology

2. Annunnaki did leave a footprint. Archeologists, Historians, Scientists speak of them very often in Ancient Civilization topics.

3. Most of Greek Civilization weren't educated. Most people with money and privilege were able to get their knowledge from those who visited Kemet. Those privileged came back with the knowledge and twisted the original version to fit their own. Their Gods were copies of Kemet gods except for a few.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
PpfzDPW.png

Crazy Somalian in Ohio tries to stab people
It was a drill played out and most likely the person who is the star of the show family is connected to gov't( foreign or domestic) or signed a DHS waiver and stay getting paid to play their part and keep quiet.