Events thekingsmen thinks were staged hoaxes, false flags, or conspiracies

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Your ideas are :trash: So I dont know if you are in the position to be posting memes such as these:patrice:

:lolbron: word

how about this one

ada.jpg

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
The idiot channer who wanted to shoot up the pizza place

*Send in plant to get the public's empathy for scrutinized pizza parlor. Make sure to throw in the new buzz word of the year, "fake news", by co-joining click bait advertisement websites with independent/alternative media that actually does investigative journalism. Do Birdman hand rub.*

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:mjlol: Be an idiot and still lose your pointless argument, brehs.

trump-people.png

If you can prove that Trump made this comment in People Magazine in 1998, I'll take a one month ban from the coli.

are you up for it?

:sas1:

So picking this one out at of the rest. Great job cherry-picking. Love it.
you posted it so I'm not exactly sure what point you're making unless you're suggesting that you knowingly posted a false quote attributed to Donald Trump/

Is that what happened?

:lupe:
I posted the false one to see if your ass would check on it and for some reason you didn't check on the rest.
Yeah, that's totally what happened here.

:pachaha:

Berniewood Hogan

Daps
Reppin
nWg
'Cism in middle America is a false flag perpetrated by outside agitators

Interview 5 people, brehs. Most of those people interviewed sound like they came from other places of the country and none have ND accents.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
He's right and 5-10 years from now you'll all sit back and say "damn that kingsman nikka said this would happen"

Remember when it was a "conspiracy" that the gov was tapping everyone's phone calls and emails? Then came Snowden...open your eyes
It wasnt a conspiracy before Snowden either. There were laws in place giving the government power for this. We just didn't know how it was done and to what extent. Not the same as conspiracy baiting on everything.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Not only did he double down on the Trayvon thing, he said they moved on to St. Louis afterwards.

He thinks Michael Brown was a sacrifice to Freemasonry.:deadmanny:
I remember one time I made a thread in TLR about this broad I was fukking with's man calling and texting me.

Thekingsmen even thought that was a conspiracy. :deadmanny: He kept saying I made up the texts or something.

Berniewood Hogan

Daps
Reppin
nWg
I remember one time I made a thread in TLR about this broad I was fukking with's man calling and texting me.

Thekingsmen even thought that was a conspiracy. :deadmanny: He kept saying I made up the texts or something.
The guy did call and text you, but he was a crisis actor.