Events thekingsmen thinks were staged hoaxes, false flags, or conspiracies

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:pachaha:@ keke wyatt

but still

:comeon: Look who keeps making TMZ type threads talking about other posters.......

quote-great-minds-discuss-ideas-average-minds-discuss-events-small-minds-discuss-people-eleanor-roosevelt-25-8-0802.jpg

The way i see it...at least Kingsmen has the balls to say whats on his mind :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:@ keke wyatt

but still

:comeon: Look who keeps making TMZ type threads talking about other posters.......

quote-great-minds-discuss-ideas-average-minds-discuss-events-small-minds-discuss-people-eleanor-roosevelt-25-8-0802.jpg

The way i see it...at least Kingsmen has the balls to say whats on his mind :manny:

They gossip girls my g. I exposed all of them and yet not one can debunk my claims of what I say. Only I can make the mistake of saying something wrong or being wrong totally.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Simple answers to complex problems are always satisfying, but rarely correct. I actually envy those with a conspiracist worldview, they must be quite satisfied with themselves. The sense of superiority that comes with "special knowledge" is a self-sustaining and self-edifying delusion that perpetuates indefinitely within the mind that is protected by metallic food preserver.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simple answers to complex problems are always satisfying, but rarely correct. I actually envy those with a conspiracist worldview, they must be quite satisfied with themselves. The sense of superiority that comes with "special knowledge" is a self-sustaining and self-edifying delusion that perpetuates indefinitely within the mind that is protected by metallic food preserver.
Too bad i never said i was superior to others. However not looking for knowledge and allowing others to determine what is knowledge for you is the biggest delusion.

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
I remember when he said Trayvon Martin's dad sacrificed him in a masonic ritual.

And some people had the nerve to say he didn't deserve the WOAT tag.

:deadmanny:

Too bad i never said i was superior to others. However not looking for knowledge and allowing others to determine what is knowledge for you is the biggest delusion.

Well, shyt. :jbhmm::what:

Knowledge is just a collection of facts. I cannot say 400 years of physical knowledge is on some bullshyt and our Earth is a turtle orbiting around the sun. You cannot make up your own facts, there must be evidence proving the validity of your claim which makes it a "fact".

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny:

Well, shyt. :jbhmm::what:

Knowledge is just a collection of facts. I cannot say 400 years of physical knowledge is on some bullshyt and our Earth is a turtle orbiting around the sun. You cannot make up your own facts, there must be evidence proving the validity of your claim which makes it a "fact".
Wake me up when u have something important to say.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps

All non-eyewitness information that we are exposed to is curated in some way. Recognizing who is curating and proffering it is important. This is probably something we agree on. However, what we might disagree on is 1. Who we trust to give us information and 2. what conclusions we draw from that information.

I prefer to trust professionals and academic sources for my understanding of worlds in which I have no personal experience with. You prefer to trust Alex Jones and his ilk. The reason I support professionals ( and not blindly: bias and being incorrect is rampant in all fields) more than conspiracist laymen is because I understand the process in which they generate consumptive knowledge. This process for academics is empirically driven, based on reason, and subject to legitimate criticism and peer review. This process is objectively better at producing knowledge than that which conspiracists use. Because of this, I believe the reason "things" and "events" happen is a complex interplay between economic, social, and political structures and human agency that is undergirded by historical processes, not the ruminations of some secret class of oppressors or god knows what else you think of next.

Those who do not possess the educational opportunity, the requisite intellect, or in most cases, the dedication to finding real proof to understand the processes which guide the course of human history sometimes compensate by inventing their own, simple, easy to understand, but completely fictional constructs (like the Reptilians) to explain things in its place. If you understand life, nothing is simple enough to be explained by your half-witted theories.