Events thekingsmen thinks were staged hoaxes, false flags, or conspiracies

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
1. Have you heard of the 5 stages of grief?

2. You know a thing...i shouldnt have to tell you.

3. You know much about me as you know about this case. That isnt much.

You lack proper etiquette. I asked you what you meant by "Reptiles" and you've yet to answer my question. And, you're very defensive for a person who is knowledgeable, surely this arcane knowledge you have would make you head-and-shoulders above a pissant such as myself. So what are you embarrassed for? Why won't you tell me what you believe about the Reptiles?

And, I know about the evidence of the Zimmerman case. But I am open-minded enough to hear you out, so I'd like to be directed to your prior posts in regards to this case. Or you can post about the case here. I will read with an open-mind.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
lemme use an analogy -

if a person has lied to you before, would you believe them the next time they told you something?

Nope - because they lose all credibility

So then I ask you this question; why do you believe anything that a government or news network tells you when they have been documented lying to the people a large number of times?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Oh, the one that got me to block him is one I think you missed.

He thinks the shooting down of that Malaysian plane over Ukraine was staged. I think he also believes that the first Malaysian plane that dropped was a conspiracy too, and maybe every other plane crash ever. You can mine this thread:

Another Malaysian Airline crash this year

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You lack proper etiquette. I asked you what you meant by "Reptiles" and you've yet to answer my question. And, you're very defensive for a person who is knowledgeable, surely this arcane knowledge you have would make you head-and-shoulders above a pissant such as myself. So what are you embarrassed for? Why won't you tell me what you believe about the Reptiles?

And, I know about the evidence of the Zimmerman case. But I am open-minded enough to hear you out, so I'd like to be directed to your prior posts in regards to this case. Or you can post about the case here. I will read with an open-mind.

1. History....Current and Ancient
Sumerian-tablet-Reptilian-humanoids.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Anunnaki+reptile.jpg
2760457b554209905e29e04fef051986.jpg

who-logo.jpg

e99341a40eacdfde7af10d8f3b3207b6.jpg

alfaromeologoalfaromeocarsymbolmeaningcarbrandnamescom-l-2fab907e2102b571.jpg

reptilbrain001.jpg

2. Trayvon supposedly was went to the 7-11 store to buy some snacks during Halftime of the All-Star game( Reported by the news and police) but the game didn't start until 7:30. TM was killed before the game even started. Red Flag #1. He arrived from a walk to 7-11 in 18 mins according to the location of the area. It took him 45 mins to reach back to his father's community...Red Flag #2.
The next red flag is not one family member( cousin, little brother) bothered to call Tracy because his son hasn't arrived home after an hour or 2. Tracy Martin showed up to the house around past 10 pm.

Do you want more?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, the one that got me to block him is one I think you missed.

He thinks the shooting down of that Malaysian plane over Ukraine was staged. I think he also believes that the first Malaysian plane that dropped was a conspiracy too, and maybe every other plane crash ever. You can mine this thread:

Another Malaysian Airline crash this year

:mjlol: He believes CNN's Malaysian disappearance

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
@thekingsmen

So, because there are paintings and statues of Goblins, Brownies, and Dawarves, is that a testament to their existence? The context under which those paintings were constructed matters most. For all we know, they could have been telling a story. And where it concerns the medical symbol, I suggest looking in the Hermes myth for why that symbol exists.

Could you give the context of those images though? I'd like to read the story behind why they were created.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@thekingsmen

So, because there are paintings and statues of Goblins, Brownies, and Dawarves, is that a testament to their existence? The context under which those paintings were constructed matters most. For all we know, they could have been telling a story. And where it concerns the medical symbol, I suggest looking in the Hermes myth for why that symbol exists.

Could you give the context of those images though? I'd like to read the story behind why they were created.

1. Greece's civilization was based off a half human/half Snake King. The fact that ancient civilizations relied on god's and demons that looked like reptiles to build their moral compasses and societies as a whole proves there is more to things than a story.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

brick james

John piffington
Daps
lemme use an analogy -

if a person has lied to you before, would you believe them the next time they told you something?

Nope - because they lose all credibility

So then I ask you this question; why do you believe anything that a government or news network tells you when they have been documented lying to the people a large number of times?

This is the type of retarded logic that thekingsmen actually uses. We know everyone lies, so the next step would be to use critical thinking to see who is lying and about what. If our research leads us to believe that every news outlet is lying about everything all the time, then the next logical step is to believe dumb nikkas on YouTube fishing for ad revenue? Thekingsmen just reads shyt on random websites then aligns it with his world view to make up a story even dumber than the one before it.