"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
All these p*ssy ass nikkas I’m this thread agreeing with this hoe. Goddamn y’all soft. What fukking reason would a bytch even have to ask a nikka to stop 7 strokes in? That dumb ass hoe just looking for attention. Wish I was around when she was making got his video. I would have told her to shut the fukk up. bytches just be talking saying shyt. Then it’s always some hoes ass nikkas talking about well she right you know. Man stop entertaining these attention starved ass hoes. On well technically she’s correct. fukk that shyt. These bytches making up scenarios in they mind and shyt. She couldn’t even give an example of why she would even want a nikka to stop mid stroke in that dumb ass scenario she made up. It’s almost like she waiting to jam a nikka up on a rape charg for no reason. If she try that on a nikka, I hope he go a hundred extra strokes on her retarted face ass and rupture her cervix. These hoes all the way out of control. Neg me fakkits
The message is well put but that delivery my nikka:mjlol:

Coli nikkas is crazy.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This bish is stupid and she keeps talkong about weird hypothetical situations that will never happen to her cuz on a deep level she kinda wants that scust. I know consent can be rescinded at any moment but what bytch in the middle of getting hwr back blown out by her own choice is like nope:hubie: sorry trash dikk you raped me:mjlol: its technicallly feasable but thats not gonna hold up in a court of law dumb bytch