"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about people not fornicate in general? :ld: I mean, I know it's extremely difficult and all with hormones and stuff, but you know, a lot of these type of things can be avoided if you simply obey God :manny:. You wouldn't be on that #metoo screen :sas2:
Or if these non p*ssy getting Asians and incels could hurry TF up and build these Androids.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
And for the record what type of women let’s a man come inside her and then magically says no after 7 thrust.

You should know if you fukking a man or not before the sex happens. I’m not here for the bullshyt and to be honest I only know of one girl who pulled this off where the man started fukking and then she got up and went home.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t you an accountant or sumn nikka:pachaha:
Damn pleighboii you finna beat me with ya calculator over some internet words
You got it gangsta, here go that dap you was itching for

71cH3pqgHXL._SY606_.jpg

:lupe:

Fred.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Eh she’s right.

This has happened to me and I stopped. I actually went another 2 strokes but I realised she was dead serious and stopped.

Having continued that would have been rape. She withdrew consent.

The next week we smashed properly.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Some of you really have a bad outlook on women. You never know what someone is going through or has gone through.

The way you stacked both her knees in her face and began pounding on her may have triggered some bad memories so it's best to just stop when she says no withdraw the dikk ask if she's okay and possibly reschedule for another time.

The desire for One nut is all it takes to ruin your life and it's not worth it for a woman who does not want to fukk you at that very moment.

If it happens twice I'd say she is probably batshyt and you should not deal with her

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ain’t you an accountant or sumn nikka:pachaha:
Damn pleighboii you finna beat me with ya calculator over some internet words
You got it gangsta, here go that dap you was itching for

Yep that’s me. Not an accountant but in finance. And if you know that then you know where I came from and what I had to do to even be working in the banking industry, so you should know that I will really beat the shyt out of ya nerd ass. Since you wanna be a historian on a nikka and shyt. And no it ain’t that’s serious. It ain’t serious at all. I talk cash shyt on the internet and in real life. If a nikkas say something slick I’m gon get way more igorant.