"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I agree. You stop immediately(it’s her choice). Ask is she ok, act concern, make sure she’s alright, you hug her and then you get the fukk out of there and never call her back. Don’t have a attitude when you leave to.

And remember it’s your fault for dealing with a bytch like that. Be thankful you don’t have to deal with a chick like that.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I agree. You stop immediately(it’s her choice). Ask is she ok, act concern, make sure she’s alright, you hug her and then you get the fukk out of there and never call her back. Don’t have a attitude when you leave to.

And remember it’s your fault for dealing with a bytch like that. Be thankful you don’t have to deal with a chick like that.
I agree you have to stop but How are you supposed to know "like that" before hand?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
but then she will turn around and say

"he's too nice, i made him stop mid sex, i need me a savage, who will take my p*ssy:queen:"

:francis:

So the fukk what? Are you willing to roll the dice with your freedom over the chance that she might be testing your masculinity?

:gucci:

If she's looking for a savage, you need to immediately disqualify yourself because she likely has problems, unless of course you're up for the challenge.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Cool..never be pressed when a woman cant seem to make up her mind..most men have been through this before.She says no,cool,then we stop all festivities and i bounce,not salty,not pressed,just outta there.Then watch the mental gymnastics begin.I avoid women like that like the plague.If your actions are not in accordance with your maturity then we cant share space and time.Ol girl seems to have self esteem issues and/or an axe to grind with past descisions and uses social media as her couch therapist/cheerleader squad.As soon as she is cuffed up again watch her switch her narrative up to one that fits her agenda

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
As soon as you hear the word "no" out of the mouth of a woman you're having sex with, pullout and leave
:ufdup: Do not get caught up with these females because you want a nut leave immediately

Happened to me in the Army with a lil local broad. Piping her from the back in my barracks she just says “stop” mid stroke. I pull out and she’s just laying on my bed still ass naked. nikka I hopped in the shower ASAP and took her back to my nikkas room where her homegirl was. Had her looking stupid all day talking about “I didn’t really want you to stop”

:stopitslime: