"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
It’s not though :mjlol:
There’s arent that many arbitrary commands that come out during sex unless she’s talking to you in binary or something

Many women still think Aziz Ansari should have read "non verbal ques."

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I’ve actually had this happen to me, but the other way around. I was fooling around with this girl. I said we can’t fukk, because I don’t have any condoms. The girl grabbed my dikk and put it in her. I was like no, stop. She was on top and keep going. Eventually, I was like, well, I’m already in her, so I guess I’m gonna get an std anyway. So we kept going. I didn’t like that shyt, and I didn’t even come. The next day, I was like, you raped me. She laughed and said she’s heard that before. bytch was a serial rapist :francis:

Anyway, given that experience, I can understand what Sealas is saying. If you wanna stop, your partner should stop. I mean, it’s common sense. I thought @Take It In Blood was just trolling, but he kept going. He wasn’t trolling at all. :merchant:

I would say report that chick in hopes she gets the whole book but men reporting rape never seems to go well :francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
1. I don't know who any of these people are online.

2. She's right...I don't even know why this is a debate. If a woman says no during sex for any reason, pull out and bounce. She might be triggered by some shyt that ain't even got nothing to do with you. A lot of these women aren't even in the right mind frame to be fukkin but they are. Abort mission. It's not worth getting ur life fukked up.

3. I told ya'll easy p*ssy is never easy. Vet what u put ur dikk into instead of playing up insecurities in unstable bytches or hood hunting for chicks u can exploit for easy ass. Because for these chicks sex ain't about enjoyment, it's about leverage, trauma, revenge and a cocktail of other crazy shyt.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Better to watch the video to get her point, cause initally I was like huh?

Once someone says no and stop she is right in terms of it still being a consent thing. i mean thats one of a few examples of what rape can be and probably a common one. Its a tricky situation brehs

I think its a bigger problem when a girl goes along with something and doesnt say anything until after like the Aziz Ansari situation, I dont know what you do then.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
1. I don't know who any of these people are online.

2. She's right...I don't even know why this is a debate. If a woman says no during sex for any reason, pull out and bounce. She might be triggered by some shyt that ain't even got nothing to do with you. A lot of these women aren't even in the right mind frame to be fukkin but they are. Abort mission. It's not worth getting ur life fukked up.

3. I told ya'll easy p*ssy is never easy. Vet what u put ur dikk into instead of playing up insecurities in unstable bytches or hood hunting for chicks u can exploit for easy ass. Because for these chicks sex ain't about enjoyment, it's about leverage, trauma, revenge and a cocktail of other crazy shyt.

And crazy p*ssy is always crazy. You might smash and end up leaving with any of the following smileys :mjlit:,:francis:,:wow:,:mjcry:,:beli:,:whew:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
So a girl is on top riding you, and getting her grove on, even came a few times, and you hear that p*ssy farting. Then you tell her to stop. So if she sits on you're dikk for one more stroke, that's rape.

That may be right, but very wrong at the same time. Listening to this nut will have both sexes locked up, and we won't need to blame the White man anymore for our erasure. Since Bill Cosby is the only one that went to jail on some bs, then the stupid claim of rape this fruitbrain is talking about will apply to Black people mostly, which means Black women too, since this nutcase is technically showing men how they can pull this off as well in a world where they're trying to revert Black people back into property anyway. And this kook doesn't even know she could setting her own trap one day. Only bright side is those modern day bedwenches will be shipped right back to the plantation where they belong.

Last edited: