"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka you feenin for them daps huh:mjlol:
Gotdamn y’all nikkas corny:mjlol:

I’m speaking my mind fakkit. nikka you corny. Your names is dark skinned samurai. I can tell you probbaly one of them anime ass nikkas. nikka I will beat ya ass with a pair of fukking tube socks soft ass nikka

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The OP finds it to be problematic that if a woman changes her mind while having sex and the man decides to keep going that he's having non consensual sex with her.

Y'all nikkas need to be very careful with the type of rhetoric you're cosigning.

We got a nikka in here who's username is knowledge saying that it's "crazy" that a woman's clear and valid claim of rape would stand up in court, which suggests he disagrees with the idea that sex can become rape if a man is having sex with a woman and continues to after she says stop.

You may not like the woman in the video but don't allow that to cloud your judgment.

:francis:

The problem isnt that you have to stop when she wants to stop.

The problem is that it can get arbitrary, which would make it difficult to defend yourself from a false allegation in a legal process that favors women

@Matt504

This...

So, you're gonna be the dude in prison because ya'll got naked, ya'll got the foreplay, you consentally penatrated her gentials, got 7 "Strokes" in, she said stop and you got another one in = RAPE

This #metoo movement was on it's way to tear down the power structures that allow men to abuse women, now, we've got this weird discussions about rape, like it's as abitraity as "if a woman changes her mind while having sex."

Of course, #metoo, Bill Cosby, Matt Lauer, Harvey Weinstein terrorizing women with pills, public mastarbation and secret buttons under the desk that lock doors get lumped in with "changed mind sex."

Of course, a woman should have a say when sex ends, but, making the video in the OP more than another moment Amanda Seales has to seek attention is dense.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these p*ssy ass nikkas I’m this thread agreeing with this hoe. Goddamn y’all soft. What fukking reason would a bytch even have to ask a nikka to stop 7 strokes in? That dumb ass hoe just looking for attention. Wish I was around when she was making got his video. I would have told her to shut the fukk up. bytches just be talking saying shyt. Then it’s always some hoes ass nikkas talking about well she right you know. Man stop entertaining these attention starved ass hoes. On well technically she’s correct. fukk that shyt. These bytches making up scenarios in they mind and shyt. She couldn’t even give an example of why she would even want a nikka to stop mid stroke in that dumb ass scenario she made up. It’s almost like she waiting to jam a nikka up on a rape charg for no reason. If she try that on a nikka, I hope he go a hundred extra strokes on her retarted face ass and rupture her cervix. These hoes all the way out of control. Neg me fakkits

My dude breath :lolbron:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:stopitslime: this bish crazy

Having read/heard some of her dumb shyt before i know she's a delusional idiot but I dont disagree with her, here. :manny:

You get consent at 01:30:02 AM and then there is a removal of consent at 01:30:45 AM (43 seconds later) , you fukkING STOP. Dont give these fukkas an excuse to lock you the fukk. Too many of you clowns have that "i dont give a fukk" attitude right up until you're in handcuffs and then all the sudden your tears show how much of a fukk you really give

Last edited:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I’m speaking my mind fakkit. nikka you corny. Your names is dark skinned samurai. I can tell you probbaly one of them anime ass nikkas. nikka I will beat ya ass with a pair of fukking tube socks soft ass nikka
Ain’t you an accountant or sumn nikka:pachaha:
Damn pleighboii you finna beat me with ya calculator over some internet words
You got it gangsta, here go that dap you was itching for

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I mean she's right but she just comes outta nowhere with this shyt. Always comes off as her trying way too hard.
I mean we dont know what the vid was in replay too. Looks to me like there was a previous exchange

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
man I think I'm switchin on trannys all 2019
I'm sick and tired of this shyt
View media item 18550

Y'all calling this chick crazy but whats even crazier is that it'll most likely stand up in court if it came down to it in this country. Dudes gave these women too much power and this is the result

I'm finna rape this dumb bish for the culture

All these p*ssy ass nikkas I’m this thread agreeing with this hoe. Goddamn y’all soft. What fukking reason would a bytch even have to ask a nikka to stop 7 strokes in? That dumb ass hoe just looking for attention. Wish I was around when she was making got his video. I would have told her to shut the fukk up. bytches just be talking saying shyt. Then it’s always some hoes ass nikkas talking about well she right you know. Man stop entertaining these attention starved ass hoes. On well technically she’s correct. fukk that shyt. These bytches making up scenarios in they mind and shyt. She couldn’t even give an example of why she would even want a nikka to stop mid stroke in that dumb ass scenario she made up. It’s almost like she waiting to jam a nikka up on a rape charg for no reason. If she try that on a nikka, I hope he go a hundred extra strokes on her retarted face ass and rupture her cervix. These hoes all the way out of control. Neg me fakkits

Tell me to stop after 7 pumps and I'll pull out...

And jam it right in your ass, hoe :blessed:

sometimes I feel like beating the arrogance out of one of these retarded feminist bytches just leave the blood leaking from her stupid ass face and see if she still talkin shyt

Once I penetrate I ain't stopping until I nut....:hubie:

:scust: mods need to delete this thread

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
How about people not fornicate in general? :ld: I mean, I know it's extremely difficult and all with hormones and stuff, but you know, a lot of these type of things can be avoided if you simply obey God :manny:. You wouldn't be on that #metoo screen :sas2:. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, brehs

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
She was just on the Breakfast Club talkin about giving her man head every morning not too long ago so we can’t take her seriously. Women live in the moment so this can happen even if she agreed to have sex with a man, as soon as she says stop just stop tell her to get dressed and leave or the man should do the same and go home.