"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All these p*ssy ass nikkas I’m this thread agreeing with this hoe. Goddamn y’all soft. What fukking reason would a bytch even have to ask a nikka to stop 7 strokes in? That dumb ass hoe just looking for attention. Wish I was around when she was making got his video. I would have told her to shut the fukk up. bytches just be talking saying shyt. Then it’s always some hoes ass nikkas talking about well she right you know. Man stop entertaining these attention starved ass hoes. On well technically she’s correct. fukk that shyt. These bytches making up scenarios in they mind and shyt. She couldn’t even give an example of why she would even want a nikka to stop mid stroke in that dumb ass scenario she made up. It’s almost like she waiting to jam a nikka up on a rape charg for no reason. If she try that on a nikka, I hope he go a hundred extra strokes on her retarted face ass and rupture her cervix. These hoes all the way out of control. Neg me fakkits

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Happened to me in the Army with a lil local broad. Piping her from the back in my barracks she just says “stop” mid stroke. I pull out and she’s just laying on my bed still ass naked. nikka I hopped in the shower ASAP and took her back to my nikkas room where her homegirl was. Had her looking stupid all day talking about “I didn’t really want you to stop”

:stopitslime:

Made the right decision you don't want to get caught up especially as a black man

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I agree you have to stop but How are you supposed to know "like that" before hand?
I lot of times as men we see red flags but we don’t adhere to them because we just trying to fukk.

But there are those times where you just don’t know. They’ll hide it well. You still take the L and keeping it pushing.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these p*ssy ass nikkas I’m this thread agreeing with this hoe. Goddamn y’all soft. What fukking reason would a bytch even have to ask a nikka to stop 7 strokes in? That dumb ass hoe just looking for attention. Wish I was around when she was making got his video. I would have told her to shut the fukk up. bytches just be talking saying shyt. Then it’s always some hoes ass nikkas talking about well she right you know. Man stop entertaining these attention starved ass hoes. On well technically she’s correct. fukk that shyt. These bytches making up scenarios in they mind and shyt. She couldn’t even give an example of why she would even want a nikka to stop mid stroke in that dumb ass scenario she made up. It’s almost like she waiting to jam a nikka up on a rape charg for no reason. If she try that on a nikka, I hope he go a hundred extra strokes on her retarted face ass and rupture her cervix. These hoes all the way out of control. Neg me fakkits

:picard:

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
sometimes I feel like beating the arrogance out of one of these retarded feminist bytches just leave the blood leaking from her stupid ass face and see if she still talkin shyt

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
nikka you feenin for them daps huh:mjlol:
Gotdamn y’all nikkas corny:mjlol: