"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: I mean...... if she don't wanna fukk no more, then she don't want too.

Not that serious. There are chicks who are like that.... maybe she changed her mind, maybe she not on BC, maybe she like you a lot but was In the heat of the moment and wants to slow down

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
She's right, teach yourself and your sons and nephews that when she says no...need to stop pumping and ask what's wrong..especially in 2018.

However, the shiit is so crazy that it's becoming unfortunately inevitable, as a form of protection, you gone have to....

It's her word against yours....:hula:....and as #MeToo and Brett Kavanaugh shows, she can put you on that Summer Jam Screen, innocent or not....

It's fuucked up but even just audio could protect you. Now of course, the crazy part is different jurisdictions have different recording people without their consent laws.

So we living in one crazy time period. Damn if you do, damned if you don't. Get a wife and call it a day....I guess:manny:

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The OP finds it to be problematic that if a woman changes her mind while having sex and the man decides to keep going that he's having non consensual sex with her.

Y'all nikkas need to be very careful with the type of rhetoric you're cosigning.

We got a nikka in here who's username is knowledge saying that it's "crazy" that a woman's clear and valid claim of rape would stand up in court, which suggests he disagrees with the idea that sex can become rape if a man is having sex with a woman and continues to after she says stop.

You may not like the woman in the video but don't allow that to cloud your judgment.

:francis:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
bytch is crazy but she's right here

Girl says no, that's the end of the discussion

Now I feel for any dude seven thrusts in who needs to pull out

:heh:

But if the girl is saying no, u can't be like "nah I need my nut"

The lesson here is not to be fukkin with broads that'll pull that on you

but then she will turn around and say

"he's too nice, i made him stop mid sex, i need me a savage, who will take my p*ssy:queen:"

:francis: