"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
She's correct, but what is the context of the video? Like why is she explaining rape?
Probably because with the Kavanaugh supreme court fbi investigation and multiple secual assault allegations, the metoo movement and the sentencing of bill cosby for being a rapist...

Sex, consent and it's ramifications are the must have convo right now?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prostitution will still remain the oldest profession. Just be clean, and you know the limits before heading in and you know if one thing not working you can get another form of contact.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Chick is low key undermining the support for women who get raped and want to report it.

Wanting to stop mid sex is ok and should be respected but to treat it in a playful tone is not a good thing.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch is crazy but she's right here

Girl says no, that's the end of the discussion

Now I feel for any dude seven thrusts in who needs to pull out

:heh:

But if the girl is saying no, u can't be like "nah I need my nut"

The lesson here is not to be fukkin with broads that'll pull that on you

Facts

---

Superstar
Daps
Some of these answers are straight up disturbing! Could care less what stroke I am on once I hear no it means I am done. I am getting dressed telling her to get dressed and drop her off with a quickness. Record the aftermath as well, just in case.

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps
200.gif

#ForeignGang

Yup! :obama:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If a chick runs from the dikk while giving her back shots, that could be considered rape. It's a non verbal rescinding of consent. This would hold up in court in 2018. Be careful out here brehs. Stay away from feminists and white women.

Some of these answers straight up disturbing! Could care less what stroke on I am on. Once I hear no means out the door.
Thought the post above urs was pretty insightful... just alil something to think about

Benefited

Banned
Daps
A lot of them don't fam. A lot of men's concept of rape is blatant, Ted Bundy shyt, a lot of them don't see the 'blurred lines' and shades of gray when it comes to to the topic.

Which is why she had to reduce it to such seemingly absurd, clear cut terms. Like EVEN IF all of this happens and everything is AG, if I say stop, stop. If you think that doesn't puzzle if not infuriate the average man as to not only why a woman might do that, but also why they would be expected to actually stop then you're overestimating the temperament of the type of men that need that explanation. I'm happy that it seems like common sense to you because it should be, but a lot of guys need it spelled out for them and even then you have fukking morons talking about raping "for the culture".

No alot of guys don't need what you admittedly called absurd spelled out at all. Its not even a normal or regular scenario,she is trying to break down that "no means no",but thats not what has men confused. Women doing drugs and alchohol with a man,both are under the influence,but she gets to decide no after the fact?30 years later?that is confusing:martin:. Women can feel intimidated in a situation,or feel uncomfortable,feel the man should have saw the signs,and decide "no" after going through with the sex?that is confusing:martin:. Women saying they didn't consent the first time,but went back for more at a later date,talking about rape?that is confusing. Her "breaking it down" implies men are fighting worldwide about if a woman says no you should stop.No,you better stop even if she's still going.

Its the other goofy shyt men don't think is rape that she doesn't want to talk about because there is no cute way of saying it,that doesn't make it unfair,or the woman look like a lunatic and a child. Matter of fact this scenario makes the woman look like a child and a goofy too:mjlol:.

Grown women don't play games,but I always say you have to assume women are like children going in,and that they can revert to being children at any moment,its in their nature,can't fault them. And @Take It In Blood is a pure athiest,lets just note that.

---

Superstar
Daps
Thought the post above urs was pretty insightful... just alil something to think about

For sure breh, people don't understand it's not where we are now its where we are going.

Movements like this don't die, they keep on going or get hijacked because there is money to be made. The definition is very simple to understand now no means no, even for some of these brain dead cats in here. That is a verbal command!

But the definition will morph and the next progression is non-verbal cues. That back away from a backshot to hard sign. It's a sign of trouble in the future.

Can see a whole new profession being developed over non verbal cues experts, movements get hijacked all the time. Especially when $$$$$$$$ is involved.

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
If she's asking you to stop seven strokes in you may as well prepare to lawyer up because in her mind it doesn't matter if you stop, you've been raping her that entire time.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Heres where u fukked up...bolded.
That's blaming men for somebody doing some fukk up shyt...
how the hell is a man suppose to know who's gonna pull some shyt like this.
How the hell was cosby (who dont fukk wit anyway) suppose to know 30yrs after these females voluntarily took drugs and probly wanted to fukk a celebrity, his ass would be sent to prison for it...
we're just in strange times bruh... dont blame men

I'm not blaming men at all

I'm saying u can't control crazy bytches just as much as you can control lying ass thieving mother fukkers

They exist

So u can sit here and cry about getting hustled or robbed or trapped by a crazy bytch or you can focus on avoidance

I think Cosby a bad example but hell ya you should be able to filter out crazy bytches, from the way they talk, the way they carry themselves, how you were able to holla at them etc.

The only scenarios where a bytch would pull a stunt like this is:

1-bytch is crazy (should've seen the Signs)
2-bytch was down when she was drunk but sobered up during sex and wants ur ass off her (dont fukk drunk bytches)
3-bytch wasn't really feeling it, but went along with it and realized during sex that she was not comfortable continuing (don't push for p*ssy if it ain't being given comfortably, read the signs etc)

There's been times where I've been with a girl and she told me to stop, it wasn't cuz she didn't wanna fukk, but because I was a bit too big for her, or it had been a while... I pulled out asap

Sometimes we would start again after she's more relaxed or after more foreplay, shyt sometimes I just get my head

It happens

But this type of shyt is crazy bytch territory

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
For sure breh, people don't understand it's not where we are now its where we are going.

Movements like this don't die, they keep on going or get hijacked because there is money to be made. The definition is very simple to understand now no means no, even for some of these brain dead cats in here. That is a verbal command!

But the definition will morph and the next progression is non-verbal cues. That back away from a backshot to hard sign. It's a sign of trouble in the future.

Can see a whole new profession being developed over non verbal cues experts, movements get hijacked all the time. Especially when money is involved.

concerns like this can be addressed and mitigated with conversations BEFORE sex, like right before it goes down. Make it clear to her that if at any point she's uncomfortable, she should immediately say something. Another thing men can do to protect themselves is to NEVER have sex with a woman that's intoxicated. The problem with these very simple and obvious suggestions are that men like to claim that asking women to verbally consent up front ruins the mood, but if that's the argument, you must acknowledge that you can't have it both ways.

You're placing yourself in a precarious position when laying with a woman because it's likely that she will be believed no matter where the truth lies, so you're in effect, placing your life in her hands, very similar to what a man does when impregnating a woman, once the seed is planted, you no longer have a say so it's best to exercise as much caution as possible during the window of time where both parties are on equal footing, BEFORE sex.