"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
There have been writers like Andrea Dworkin who compared ALL heterosexual activity to forced
military invasions by men.

This is where we are headed...with our own passive acceptance. Ask Nate Parker.

"This is nihilism, or this is truth. He has to push in past boundaries. There is the outline of a body, distinct, separate, its integrity an illusion, a tragic deception, because unseen there is a slit between the legs, and he has to push into it. There is never a real privacy of the body that can coexist with intercourse: with being entered. The vagina itself is muscled and the muscles have to be pushed apart. The thrusting is persistent invasion. She is opened up, split down the center. She is occupied--physically, internally, in her privacy. ... There is no analogue anywhere among subordinated groups of people to this experience of being made for intercourse: for penetration, entry, occupation. There is no analogue in occupied countries or in dominated races or in imprisoned dissidents or in colonialized cultures or in the submission of children to adults or in the atrocities that have marked the twentieth century ranging from Auschwitz to the Gulag. There is nothing exactly the same, and this is not because the political invasion and significance of intercourse is banal up against these other hierarchies and brutalities. Intercourse is a particular reality for women as an inferior class; and it has, in it, as part of it, violation of boundaries, taking over, occupation, destruction of privacy, all of which are construed to be normal and also fundamental to continuing human existence. There is nothing that happens to any other civilly inferior people that is the same in its meaning and in its effect even when those people are forced into sexual availability, heterosexual or homosexual; while the subject people, for instance, may be forced to have intercourse with those who dominate them, the God who does not exist did not make human existence, broadly speaking, dependent on their compliance. The political meaning of intercourse for women is the fundamental question of feminism and freedom: can an occupied people--physically occupied inside, internally invaded--be free; can those with a metaphysically compromised privacy have self-determination; can those without a biologically based physical integrity have self-respect?"

— Andrea Dworkin

Intercourse (book) - Wikipedia

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if I tell a chick to stop riding my dikk and she still bounces another 2 times on it it's rape, right Amanda?

It's so easy for me to not even converse with women like this...............................

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
man I think I'm switchin on trannys all 2019
I'm sick and tired of this shyt
View media item 18550
giphy.gif

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shorty batshyt crazy but she's right here...

In 2018, I was seriously thinking people ain't out here raping like that anymore...but the Coli has proven me wrong on sizable collective nature that still exists with some people...smh...

If she tells you to stop...stop that shyt man. Mid stroke or not.

Shyt wierd mane. She literally said nothing wrong. These responses are troubling.