"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Shes right in the fact that once she says no it's no. But that shyt is a slippery slope. How the fukk do u prove u actually stopped when she said to stop if she decides to front or lie and say that u didnt? Bottom line is find a wife and leave these random bytches alone. Lol

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I don't know where yall come from but I've heard stories like this in passing many times growing up, but maybe that's because I'm older than many of you and also have no vested interest in lying about it.

This happens for many reasons, for example, a guy is having sex with a woman, he gets too intense, she tells him to slow down, he does for a few minutes and later starts back up with the roughness, she tells him to stop and he continues anyway assuring her that he'll chill.

I've thought deeply today about why nikkas are suggesting this isn't a thing and the only thing I can come up with is that many nikkas know that they've been in precarious situations with women in the past that could be interpreted as rape or something close to it. nikkas really feel like "if she let me start, then she should also let me finish" but too scared to openly admit it for whatever reason so they attack "feminism" instead of the culture that makes this type of behavior okay in their eyes.

:hubie:
Again, a made up scenario that's obviously rape once dude continues after she says stop. The problem is i honestly don't believe these half-sex scenarios are happening enough for it to be brought up all aggressively. It's only brought up to agitate dudes. And you know this. It's like dudes coming to the table bringing up a false allegation news story, if you out here screaming on women with that false allegation story as your lead, then you're just trying to agitate shyt.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Shes right in the fact that once she says no it's no. But that shyt is a slippery slope. How the fukk do u prove u actually stopped when she said to stop if she decides to front or lie and say that u didnt? Bottom line is find a wife and leave these random bytches alone. Lol
Yeah, that one or two strokes afterwards ain't gonna fly, unless the girl was White, and you was Bill Cosby. But all jokes aside, those kind of cases usually go to trail if the man stroked her long enough to at least get a nut.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Again, a made up scenario that's obviously rape once dude continues after she says stop. The problem is i honestly don't believe these half-sex scenarios are happening enough for it to be brought up all aggressively. It's only brought up to agitate dudes. And you know this. It's like dudes coming to the table bringing up a false allegation news story, if you out here screaming on women with that false allegation story as your lead, then you're just trying to agitate shyt.

She didn't bring this up aggressively, she stated what SHOULD be obvious but again, many men flat out disagree and in one on one sex situations those nikkas would try to convince her to let them continue. I've heard nikkas admit to this shyt first hand just like I've heard stories from women who have been on the wrong side of it but if thinking this is something that isn't going on makes you feel better, then have at it.

:hubie:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Instead of answering my question you come up with an outrageous scenario that would be BS since she was the one guilty of rape anyway :mjlol:

Stop deflecting and answer the question. If a chick you having sex with says to stop you feel
It’s still your duty to get your nut because she originally opened up her legs for you? Logic wouldn’t tell you to stop:hhh: y’all nikkas exposing yourself
Bro, the shyt that we are talking about is an outrageous scenario... when the fukk is this happening... what sick, psychotic bytch is actually doing this..?
why the hell are u asking a question about this stupid ass situation...
Better yet, let me answer the question...
Pretty much every sane man would stop....
Now ask urself a question... what the fukk is going on in the fukking world bro... when men are co-signing this crazy statement this bytch made... and Not looking at the scenario as some crazy bullshyt that will get muthafukaz locked up. :what:
Why da fuk would our women do this to us...
That's worse than a nikka telling a bytch he loves her to get some p*ssy... Then after fukking her, say nah, i dnt love u... I can take back my "love yous" at any time.
Any nikka who does that is a fukking piece of shyt.
any women who tries some shyt like this is a piece of shyt...
If we cant agree on these points, brother... then everything is upside down

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If she's asking you to stop seven strokes in you may as well prepare to lawyer up because in her mind it doesn't matter if you stop, you've been raping her that entire time.

If a chick runs from the dikk while giving her back shots, that could be considered rape. It's a non verbal rescinding of consent. This would hold up in court in 2018. Be careful out here brehs. Stay away from feminists and white women.
All Of This...
My Dude just came thru and parted the red sea :blessed:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Bro, the shyt that we are talking about is an outrageous scenario... when the fukk is this happening... what sick, psychotic bytch is actually doing this..?
why the hell are u asking a question about this stupid ass situation...
Better yet, let me answer the question...
Pretty much every sane man would stop....
Now ask urself a question... what the fukk is going on in the fukking world bro... when men are co-signing this crazy statement this bytch made... and Not looking at the scenario as some crazy bullshyt that will get muthafukaz locked up. :what:
Why da fuk would our women do this to us...
That's worse than a nikka telling a bytch he loves her to get some p*ssy... Then after fukking her, say nah, i dnt love u... I can take back my "love yous" at any time.
Any nikka who does that is a fukking piece of shyt.
any women who tries some shyt like this is a piece of shyt...
If we cant agree on these points, brother... then everything is upside down

You take issue with a woman changing her mind while having sex and deciding that she doesn't want to have sex anymore?

You find that to be an outrageous scenario?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You take issue with a woman changing her mind while having sex and deciding that she doesn't want to have sex anymore?

You find that to be an outrageous scenario?
How many times has that happen to you, brother?